Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

One shia girl taking on a group of rabbid wahabes

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

haha i was surfing the net and i found this deadly shia girl's fight with a bunch fo rabbid dog wahabe scum she totally destroys them :D

its awesom :

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f20/shi...ll-losers-5530/

her name is Sabiha she starts commenting at the bottom of the first page

Edited by AlgerianShia
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro you are beyond pathetic. She completely destroyed them and all they do is make personal insults (like how you are doing now). It seems when you guys can't come up with a good argument you just se

I will tell you something boy, we are a lot kinder to your lot then you are towards us Shia. Personally I think all wahabis are filth and not be tolerated, but many Shias treat them a lot better than

Sonador - you're back!!! Have you been on some kind if bani umayah training course or something? Oh how we have missed our own little wahabi troll

• Advanced Member
omg!! the people there are chatting so much [Edited Out] about shiachat and insulting our respected mods for banning them!! :angry:

theyre dirty wahabes look at their stupid nicknames, they said worse than that if u keep readin

but she keeps her own mashalah

• Advanced Member

I respect her but, no point in carrying out arguments with Wahabis. I think this whole Wahabi vs. Shia debate, will go on and on. Most of the times, Wahabis will just name call us, or try to curse us. They will probably call us Fire Worshippers, Jews, a mix of the two, Persianized Arabs, idol worshippers, oh I don't know, a bunch of things.

meh any shia person can handle 20 wahhabis easily.

but for the sake of unity like bro shiasoldier786 stresses all the time, shouldn't we be united with our wahhabi hamas brethren and fall in love with them even though they hate us so much that they want to kill us each time we meet ? :rolleyes:

Edited by Gamal Ali
  • Advanced Member
meh any shia person can handle 20 wahhabis easily.

but for the sake of unity like bro shiasoldier786 stresses all the time, shouldn't we be united with our wahhabi hamas brethren and fall in love with them even though they hate us so much that they want to kill us each time we meet ? :rolleyes:

Hamas is not Wahhabi or "Salafi", they are Sunnis who are related with the Ikhwan of Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood is disliked and enemies of Wahhabi groups like the evildoers in al-Qaeda (who think Ikhwan is soft for allowing democratic votes and such) and also enemies with the so-called "Salafis" that are in (or support) the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and call anyone that criticizes the Saudi King an alleged "Khawarij" for disobeying that un-Islamic monarch, puppet, and traitor. The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt regulary criticizes and speaks out against puppet western-backed Arab dictatorships like Hosni Mubarak(la) in Egypt and King Abullah(la) in Saudi. Hamas is the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood founded in Egypt by Hassan al-Banna.

Edited by Abdul-Rahman Brent
Hamas is not Wahhabi or "Salafi", they are Sunnis who are related with the Ikhwan of Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood is disliked and enemies of Wahhabi groups like the evildoers in al-Qaeda (who think Ikhwan is soft for allowing democratic votes and such) and also enemies with the so-called "Salafis" that are in (or support) the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and call anyone that criticizes the Saudi King an alleged "Khawarij" for disobeying that un-Islamic monarch, puppet, and traitor. The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt regulary criticizes and speaks out against puppet western-backed Arab dictatorships like Hosni Mubarak(la) in Egypt and King Abullah(la) in Saudi. Hamas is the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood founded in Egypt by Hassan al-Banna.

Sorry bro i can't trust hamas we should keep two eyes on them. I know that these palestinians were part of Yazid's faction against Imam Hussain when he ruled Syria which included Jerusalem and i don't expect them to change their sunnah. All of them will probably join Sufyani army, unless they all convert to shia islam all of a sudden.

They are using you. All i am saying is that you should use them instead of trusting them as your fellow brethren in faith.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I was just shocking when i readed the reply of those Sunnis.

yeah i agree. one comment about mutah and her and loaning herself was particularly stinging.. felt like someone was accusing my sister of something.. would have beaten his wahhabi punkass if he was a real person instead of a geek.

• Advanced Member
Sorry bro i can't trust hamas we should keep two eyes on them. I know that these palestinians were part of Yazid's faction against Imam Hussain when he ruled Syria which included Jerusalem and i don't expect them to change their sunnah. All of them will probably join Sufyani army, unless they all convert to shia islam all of a sudden.

They are using you. All i am saying is that you should use them instead of trusting them as your fellow brethren in faith.

Sorry bro but it is very wrong of you to lump all Palestinians together like that. Who knows if there were some people from Palestine in filthy Yazid(la)'s army, but guess what there were all sorts of Arabs in Yazid(la)'s evil army. Heck if you want get into these kind of debates there were many evil kaafirs among the Quraysh like Abu Jahl(la), etc. Does this make the whole Quraysh bad? Of course not, the Quraysh is of course the same tribe our Prophet (pbuh) is from!!!

Also many Palestinians are very pro-Shi'a and good towards us, of course there has been and is the opposite side to this with nasibis among them like those who supported Saddam(la); my point is we must make judgements individually (not collectively) and Hamas is very good their leaders like Meshaal and Ismail Haniyah love and greatly admire the Islamic Republic of Iran and Imam Khamenei (ha).

Lastly, there are even Palestinan Mujahids who have reverted to Shi'a Islam, most notably from the Hamas and Hezbollah ally, Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Palestinian Islamic Jihad is known to be very pro-Shi'a, pro-Iranian, and great admirers of the Islamic revolution and the legacy of Imam Khomeini (ra). It has been documented that certain Palestinian Islamic Jihad members (many of whom had been in Lebanon for a time) have reverted to the true path of Twelver Shi'a Islam. From the Zionist "Israeli" newspaper "Haaretz": http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/965303.html

Slain Jihad operative's son: My entire family has turned Hezbollah

By Avi Issacharoff, Haaretz Correspondent

Instead of a Britney Spears ring tone, Shehadeh Shehadeh's cell phone emits a recording of a speech by Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah. "Our entire family has turned Shi'ite," he boasts.

Last week, Israeli security forces operating in the West Bank town of Bethlehem killed his father, Mohammed Shehadeh, who was a senior commander in Islamic Jihad.

"My father decided to become a Shi'ite after he was deported to Marj Al-Juhur in Lebanon in 1992," the son recounted. "He met there with all sorts of Shi'ite people and he saw that the oppression the Shi'ites have had to endure is very much like the oppression that the Palestinians have suffered."

According to the 19-year-old Shehadeh, his father eventually came to "respect the Shi'ite commentary on the Koran." He equates his father's actions with those of Imam Hussein, whom Shi'ites believe to be Prophet Mohammed's true follower.

"My father decided not to surrender and chose a martyr's death, just like Imam Hussein, who fought at Karbala," he said, referring to the 680 C.E. clash in what is now Iraq, which proved to be one of the most significant battles in Muslim history. In it, Hussein ibn Ali, Mohammed's grandson and one of the founding fathers of the Shi'ite sect, was slain by Yazid I, the Umayyad caliph.

The son said that his father was not a member of Hezbollah, but did identify with the organization. He did not deny that his family received a telephone call from Nasrallah's office in which Hezbollah offered it financial assistance.

One of Shehadeh's friends said that many Palestinian opinion leaders are now joining the ranks of the Shi'a. He named Issa Batat, one of the Islamic Jihad's senior commanders in the Bethlehem area, who is serving a sentence inside an Israeli prison, and Mohammed Kawamleh, a Jihad member who is still wanted by Israel's security services.

Edited by Abdul-Rahman Brent
  • Advanced Member

As a non muslim reading that thread, I was really surprised at the venom and bad manners directed at a woman; a muslimah. Apparently they think this is ok since they don't think of her as muslim, but to my understanding anyone who believes the shahada is considered muslim.

The words that were used against her would be very offensive and hurtful to anyone, muslim or non-muslim. And then they tell her it's against forum rules to smile or wink at members of opposite gender. What hypocrisy.

• Banned
how can you be so sure of that? are you here to incite fitnah?

kido go play with dolls...

because of kids like GAMAL shia chat will be nothing but funny website in no time... :dry: shia chat need to increase age limit to 18 years for joining this forum.

I think it was a 'LOL' they objected to. Whether its shirk or biddah is still up for debate.

they where just trying to insult and make her silent...

• Veteran Member

Originally i just read her first post and was very impressed...

Then i read the rest of the thread... and it was disgusting all the insults they threw at her... truly disgusting...

I feel like doing something, but then again i can't. It's just the internet. If this were taking place in real life then i don't think it would be able to contain my anger.

Edited by baradar_jackson
I feel like doing something, but then again i can't. It's just the internet. If this were taking place in real life then i don't think it would be able to contain my anger.

I feel the same way brother. It's a natural human reaction.