Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

One shia girl taking on a group of rabbid wahabes

Rate this topic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro you are beyond pathetic. She completely destroyed them and all they do is make personal insults (like how you are doing now). It seems when you guys can't come up with a good argument you just se

I will tell you something boy, we are a lot kinder to your lot then you are towards us Shia. Personally I think all wahabis are filth and not be tolerated, but many Shias treat them a lot better than

Sonador - you're back!!! Have you been on some kind if bani umayah training course or something? Oh how we have missed our own little wahabi troll

• Veteran Member

(salam)

The girl is a regular poster on ma' forum B) she is fairly young as well - and no she isn't Spizo :mellow: lol, Spizo doesn't even type like that.

Though I just let her know that there is no point wasting your time on such sites against such people. I would have stopped after the first few degrading insults that were swung at her. You can tell by the first few posts that the people were not interested in any form of discussion.

Wassalam

• Veteran Member

it's years old post and remember, it will get us nowhere with this nauseating debate. i, personally, never involving myself to engage in this tired argument.

yeah, it's quite irksome to hear our sister insulted, but what can we do other than sympathy? unless those guy aren't in front of us then u can call to spade a spade

^but you have to remember they were insulting a Shia girl for her beliefs and we are discussing it on SC as if it is nothing....
Edited by Murteza

They aren't allowing me to post there.

hezb786

Salam brothers and sisters...I find this issue with the shias to be quite an interesting one...I used to get ridiculed by a shia friend of mine because I chose to follow the Sunnah and grow my beard...His hipocrisy spread to his friends who claim to follw the Sunnah as well, but would ridicule me in the same way because of my beard...I visited this shia chat website and provided him with clear proof from ayatollah sistani who confirmed the sahih hadith about the beard, saying that the beard must be grown to the length of the fist, and cut off whatever grows beyond...even after reading the proof for himself, he denied it, invented lies, continued to ridicule me and remained in his own state of ignorance...

point i'm trying to make is don't waste time with people such as these..they knowingly lie with no apparent goal in mind..the last thing i said to him, was i give my salaat, i fast, i pay zakaat, and i've been Muslim since I was 18 (now 24)...i knew him when I was 16, and I never seen him pray, hes never fasted, he steals and cheats even though his family is rich...During Ramadhan before I was Muslim, he would lie to his parents that he is fasting and go eat mcdonalds with me!!!..but in the end, I had to stay away when the alcohol problem began to get dangerous...he constantly consumes alcohol, drags others down with him into drinking and going to clubs, me being the only exception...Now, Allah Almighty has given me better company and my place is the Masjid!!...be steadfast and have patience, even though these people, shia or not, have none..Allah will make ALL things clear

now who is this guy claiming to be hezbullah supporter and now has issues with his beard? :rolleyes:

• Advanced Member

^there wouldn't be any need to post here because there are not enough sunnis here to be aruing with...lol

but yeah she would make a good mod, but at the beginning she said she don't like english websites like SC...so...whatever

• Advanced Member
^there wouldn't be any need to post here because there are not enough sunnis here to be aruing with...lol

I said that because I would dig her being a member here.

but yeah she would make a good mod, but at the beginning she said she don't like english websites like SC...so...whatever

Yea, I saw that too.

Sorry bro i can't trust hamas we should keep two eyes on them. I know that these palestinians were part of Yazid's faction against Imam Hussain when he ruled Syria which included Jerusalem and i don't expect them to change their sunnah. All of them will probably join Sufyani army, unless they all convert to shia islam all of a sudden.

They are using you. All i am saying is that you should use them instead of trusting them as your fellow brethren in faith.

I find this amusing. Why do you have a picture of Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal as your avatar then? Some sort of crude joke, I suppose. Yes, all Palestinians I know are very strong supporters of Ahl-as-Sunnah. God bless the Palestinians.

Edited by Justice4all
I find this amusing. Why do you have a picture of Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal as your avatar then? Some sort of crude joke, I suppose. Yes, all Palestinians I know are very strong supporters of Ahl-as-Sunnah. God bless the Palestinians.

How do you think the members on that forum are acting?

How do you think the members on that forum are acting?

They are definitely angry and should calm down and be more respectful. However, this young girl came to the thread and ridiculed Aisha(ra), a wife of the Prophet(saw). She then went on to ridicule the rightly guided Caliphs(ra). Was that right and should they not be upset (with less talk)?

To be honest, when I read her posts I was upset at her as well, though I wouldn't use that language. Also, anyone who believes she is "destroying" the opponents isn't in tune with reality.

• Veteran Member

I have read the thread. I believe Salafis are most filthiest creature on earth. Just compare the way we talk to them here with their language. They are using quite filthy and insultive language for the sister and it is really sad.

I have read the thread. I believe Salafis are most filthiest creature on earth. Just compare the way we talk to them here with their language. They are using quite filthy and insultive language for the sister and it is really sad.

Bro, this language is obviously wrong. However, it is being directed only at her. Imagine what us of Ahl-as-Sunnah feel when we read the language of certain Shias used against the wives and companions of the Prophet(saw). I've seen first-hand what degrading and evil language is used by some Shia members. What really magnifies these insults infinitely is they are used against people who our beloved Prophet(saw) chose to keep in company.

Bro, this language is obviously wrong. However, it is being directed only at her. Imagine what us of Ahl-as-Sunnah feel when we read the language of certain Shias used against the wives and companions of the Prophet(saw). I've seen first-hand what degrading and evil language is used by some Shia members. What really magnifies these insults infinitely is they are used against people who our beloved Prophet(saw) chose to keep in company.

What's wrong in quoting from Quran and Sahih Bukhari.

Do you want us to stop reading it?

She is too good and all they can do is insult insult insult and thats normaly what they do when they dont have a reply

Masha Allah !!excellent ..she has realy taken

but this is not fair 1 shia girl and 25 sunnis and wahabis debating !!no no not fair

it shud be 1 shia girl and 500 sunnis /wahabi that i feel might be fair

• Veteran Member
Yes, all Palestinians I know are very strong supporters of Ahl-as-Sunnah. God bless the Palestinians.

And yet, the only country on earth that supports them is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN, the largest SHIA country in the world

I don't know what you're smoking, but it must be pretty good since you're far from reality.

In all fairness brother, I want an answer to this question to. Please answer it.

What is wrong with reading the Qur'an and Sahih Bukhari to back up one's argument? How is showing that disrespectful?

in a way they r exposing themselves

more and more sunnis love to hate them

she is doing wonderfull job by making them lose their cool

once they lose the debate they resort to cheap insults

good , this way they expose their real character

In all fairness brother, I want an answer to this question to. Please answer it.

What is wrong with reading the Qur'an and Sahih Bukhari to back up one's argument? How is showing that disrespectful?

Bro, I'm sure you're aware of some of the quite frankly evil things said about certain Islamic personalities by many Shia. I was upset at 'LoveImamAli's response and lack of sensitivity. I pointed out that Shia have gone even further with some of the things they have said. 'LoveImamAli' personally believes he has a God-given right to criticise the Islamic personalities and it's okay to use evil and degrading language against them. I believe I've gotten in an argument with 'LoveImamAli' before due to his political tactics. If you read his replies, you will pick up on them.

Of course I am not objecting to the reading. The 'evil and degrading' language spoken by some Shia I am referring to is not in the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Mahdaviat, I take it you are Iranian. I'm going to open a new thread tomorrow specifically for Iranians. It's not a religious topic or even a Shia-Sunni issue, but more of a political one. I'd like to hear responses from Iranians on this board to a relatively simple question for which I'm sure they have answers.

Edited by Justice4all