Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hassoon

Ramadhan 2009 - Lecturers

Rate this topic

Salams all

Would be nice to know where lecturers are reciting this Ramadhan around the world and particularly in the UK (Mainly because I am from there!)

Look forwards to all the info!

Thanks

Hassan

Salam,

I believe brother Hassanain Rajabali is reciting in Dearborn Michigan, between two centres. You can find more information on his facebook page.

I am envious of those who get to attend brother Rajabali's lectures in Michigan...I am definately looking forward to listening to them online.

May the blessing of the month be upon you all

fee iman illah

Lahol e Wala Illa Billa. Do really they have to show those movie trailers every time before we run AOF TV?

The Awaited One Foundation will be broadcasting world renown lecturers Hajj Hassanain Rajabali and Sh. Jehad Ismail nightly inshaAllah during the Holy Month each night at 9:30 PM EST [-4 GMT]

Hajj Hassanain Rajabali will be on AOF TV

Sh. Jehad Ismail will be on AOF TV 2

More information at the AOF website

The Awaited One Foundation will be broadcasting world renown lecturers Hajj Hassanain Rajabali and Sh. Jehad Ismail nightly inshaAllah during the Holy Month each night at 9:30 PM EST [-4 GMT]

Hajj Hassanain Rajabali will be on AOF TV

Sh. Jehad Ismail will be on AOF TV 2

More information at the AOF website

Thanks so much! They're both really good speakers mashAllah!

Salam alikum,

Am new at shiachat, upon a friends recommendation.

I wanted to ask if anyone would have any information of Shia masjids/ mosques in or about Zurich in Switzerland?

I am normally not of a shia sunni thing but here one has to be careful so as to not land with hard core wahabis or Ahmadis etc. etc.

Would appreciate feedback.

In addition is there a website that gives ramadan timings world wide for all locations?

I have prayer timings here in Zurich but they are general. Is there one specifically calculating fasting times for Shia in general?

Regards

Unaain

salaams

where can i listen to the lectures of sayyid mahdi modaressi for this ramadan??

www.hyderi.org.uk this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9.30pm (London time).

salam

does anybody know if ammar is doing any previous lectures? usually he has recited from the beginning of Ramadhan till the end, now he's only doing 10 nights? Just wondering. Thanks.

The lectures will be broadcast live on www.ius.org.uk

The lectures are mainly new. He will be reciting in Leicester, UK for the second half of Ramadhan

Inshallah

Salam alikum,

Am new at shiachat, upon a friends recommendation.

I wanted to ask if anyone would have any information of Shia masjids/ mosques in or about Zurich in Switzerland?

I am normally not of a shia sunni thing but here one has to be careful so as to not land with hard core wahabis or Ahmadis etc. etc.

Would appreciate feedback.

In addition is there a website that gives ramadan timings world wide for all locations?

I have prayer timings here in Zurich but they are general. Is there one specifically calculating fasting times for Shia in general?

Regards

Unaain

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu 'alaika Unaain. I apologize for the late post, but you might be able to gather some information from the following link:

http://www.masjid.ch/ ~ Swiss Muslim Society Madni Masjid, Zurich, Switzerland

Regarding prayer times, try this link:

http://www.islamicfinder.org/athanDownload.php

Wassalaam. Faithfully999

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ramadan mubarak. Does anybody have links to websites that will be posting daily audio or video lectures for this years Ramadan.

Ma Salam

www.hujjat.org

Salaam;

Does anyone know where is Sheik Arif this Ramadan ?

oh and Ramadan Kareem to you all :)

WS,

Shahr Ramadhan mubarak to you too.

He'll be reciting for four nights (18-21 Ramadhan) at Hyderi Islamic Centre: www.hyderi.org.uk

^thanks bro but there doesn't seem to be a link to the lectures on the site, do you know if they would be uploaded anytime soon (or if i can find them a different site)

thanks