Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
s.a.m

URGENT! HAIRFALL! please help

Rate this topic

Salaam'alaikum

I hope i can get some help here....

as mentioned i am suffering from hairfall...basically i do experience tid pids of hair falling throughout while having a bath, shampooing......but basically i am growing bald from the front part of my hair...

i have started a shampoo for hair removal almost a month ago, but to no use.......

well just to add up, i am in my late teens..and that makes the matter worse.... :s

it would be best if you could give me some home made remedies.....

thanking you in advance...

regards

s.a.m

use equal quantity and mix all of them: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sarsoo Oil (for hair massage).

InshaAllah this will help.

Saw Palmetto is a herbal remedy which some people seem to think is good at stopping hair loss. There are also prescription medicines that can help with it. Going bald is not all bad, some see it as fashionable nowadays.

(bismillah)

(salam),

My sister (who's about your age) suffers from the same problem. She takes pills called, 'Hair Dall'. She says her doesn't grow because of it ( :lol: :lol: ) but it sure has reduced the number of hairs that fall. Actually, the pill strengthens the hair follicles. It has no side affects. ( And NO! I'm not advertising here! :lol: :lol: )

(wasalam)

Basim Ali Jafri

Thank you all for the prompt response...i really needed it....

br basim, can you please comfirm to me if your sister had hair breakage (i mean a piece of hair breaking from the mid) or was her hair comming out from the scalp?

and how much time did it take for the pills to get effective?

thnx..please let me know asap....

Thank you all for the prompt response...i really needed it....

br basim, can you please comfirm to me if your sister had hair breakage (i mean a piece of hair breaking from the mid) or was her hair comming out from the scalp?

and how much time did it take for the pills to get effective?

thnx..please let me know asap....

Erm... She had hair coming out of the scal, I think.

Pill were effective in a month or so....

(wasalam)

Basim Ali Jafri

Try changing your diet.

by how..i mean wat should i change in my diet...i do have good amount of protien...usually white meat...dont prefer beef a lot......anything else should i add/decrese in my diet..

br basim...

can you please surly confirm to me if she had problems from her scalp???

and yeh another query, was she advised by a doctor to use that or she just used it wid someones suggestion...i mean if docter had prescribed then i better do chk out wid the doctor before using this....

another point, yeh i do oil my hair, once a week....but frankly i hate doing dat as it pulls of more hair during the process....but still i do it hoping for a better future..

another positive, yeh i did see lesser hair on my pillow today morning.....i hope it decreases to none.....m really worried.....frankly, i dont wanna be an arab (no offence) but yeh they are luky enuf cuz they usually wear those qatra and all to cover their hair....huh....

aanyways...uptill now thnx to all of you for ure advise....still need them if you hav any..

can somebody let me knw if youghart helps??

m sorry if u think m asking too many questions...

Edited by s.a.m

salaam

u r surely 2 young to be losing hair .You should think of possible reasons for hair fall.

Some of them could be

1.dandruff

2.any medicine or hair product you have started using which isn`t suiting you

3.hormonal changes (consult a doc to know)

4.any hair treatment like curling,straightening,coloring etc.

of course if you r tense it worsens your hair fall problem.As for yogurt it is very effective for dandruff.

best of luck

Well according to the Hindu sadu on Astha channel hair loss particularly around the top is caused by lack of sufficient oxygen supply to the brain. Therefore perform deep breathing exercises and that will prevent hair loss.

Search for his videos on youtube 'sadu baba???' somthing for specific techniques.

Another that he mentioned was to rub finger nails togethher for 5 min every morning.

Good luck!

I know a sister who took horsetail and swears it thickened her hair - it worked everywhere though - not just on her head. I think male pattern baldness is genetic and I dont know if you can win, maybe just accept.

It's said that low iron leads to baldness as well.

Just stay away from those chemically laced shampoos, conditioners, gels, and hairsprays. Get the natural varieties to retain hair. Also, be careful of unnatural hair dyes; it's been found, via autopsies, to dye the skull.

(salam)

Its good to feed the hair with oils (coco-nut is my fav) .. And supposedly it's sunnah to use olive oil.

Best just a drop or so (sometimes hair needs a lot more) on wet hair.

Then MASSAGE with finger tips into skull.

Also sunshine and wind is good for hair ..

Sometimes hair loss is a sign of depression .. Or from playing with hair (bad habits)

Our duty is to take good care of our hair as long as we have hair :)

(salam)

Salaam'alaikum

I hope i can get some help here....

as mentioned i am suffering from hairfall...basically i do experience tid pids of hair falling throughout while having a bath, shampooing......but basically i am growing bald from the front part of my hair...

i have started a shampoo for hair removal almost a month ago, but to no use.......

well just to add up, i am in my late teens..and that makes the matter worse.... :s

it would be best if you could give me some home made remedies.....

thanking you in advance...

regards

s.a.m

Use Divya Kesh Kanti (Shampoo) n Divya Kesh Tail (Hair Oil) Ayurvedic product from Divya Yog (Baba Ramdev)

I havent used but 3 of My Frenz has used and they say it has given good result to them as they were having same prob as U.

All The Best...

Put lemon juice on your scalp (make sure its dry) for 15mins.

Wash your hair. Allow to dry.

Put blackseed oil (Nigella sativa) on your scalp for a few hours and then wash out.

Repeat weekly.

Another remedy known to work:

Cut around 20 garlic cloves (or whatever they're called) into half and put them in a jar.

Add 600ml of olive oil to the jar. Keep closed for 4 weeks.

The nutrients from the garlic diffuses out and into the oil and guess what? You've got garlic oil.

Put it on your scalp weekly. It smells but it works.

Make sure you massage your head every night so that you have good blood circulation to your scalp. Exercise also helps.

Good luck.

Brother sam went away but now I am on the same stage I have turned to be 19 now

But the problem started now to me

Can somebody help.

Usually I don't like to have to apply oil because my hair falling in the procedure what els I need to do??

Brother sam went away but now I am on the same stage I have turned to be 19 now

But the problem started now to me

Can somebody help.

Usually I don't like to have to apply oil because my hair falling in the procedure what els I need to do??

I have the same problem (btw I'm not 19 year old), but i do not anymore believe in hair treatments products and i have found confidence that it is actually OK to go bald.

Edited by Zufa

I have the same problem (btw I'm not 19 year old), but i do not anymore believe in hair treatments products and i have found confidence that it is actually OK to go bald.

Hehe lol very funny.

But I don't want to suffer from that.

I get hair shedding due to stress. Get your blood checked for iron deficiency and your thyroid to see if it could be hormonal. Make sure youre getting all the vitamins you need (you can get suppliments for hair and nails also). Also look to your relatives to see when they started to lose hair, it could be genetic, if thats the case i dont think there is much you can do (apart from implants), but you can get fairly convincing weaves nowadays (John Travolta). Ive also heard that henna (body art quality) can strengthen hair and reduce shedding.

(wasalam)

Anyone who has been granted four attributes will not be deprived of their (four) effects; one who prays to Allah and implores to Him will not be deprived of granting of his prayers; one who repents for his thoughts and deeds will not be refused acceptance of the repentance; one who has atoned for his sins will not be debarred from salvation and one who thanks Allah for the Blessings and Bounties will not be denied the increase in them.

The truth of these facts is attested by the Holy Qur'an As far as prayers are concerned He says Pray to Me and I shall accept your prayers. About repentance He says: Whoever has done a bad deed or has indulged in sin and then repents and asks for His forgiveness will find Allah most Forgiving and Merciful. About being thankful He says if you are thankful for what you are given, I shall increase My Bounties and Blessings. About atonement of sin He says Allah accepts the repentance of those who have ignorantly committed vice and then soon repent for it, Allah accepts such repentance's, He is Wise and Omniscient. - Sayings of Imam Ali, Nahjol Balagha hadith #134 http://www.al-islam....gs/saying5.html

So before you start any medicine, pray to Allah and inshAllah you will not be deprived if you are truthful in your dua. Afterwards, thank Allah that you did not loose all of your hair, inshAllah He will increase your hair for you :) Then when that happens, make dua for the rest of the Muslims who are suffering from the same problem :)

And a piece of my own advice. You never know what you got..till it's gone. It's with every blessing. We just don't thank Allah enough for the blessings he gave us :( and we don't obey him the way He ought to be obeyed.

And by the way, you can try to use Sedr/Cedr (Lote tree) shampoo, which the Prophet of Allah apparently used. And afterwards he used Violet Oil, which I still don't know what that is. But Sedr, you should be able to find it in Persian stores ;)

Wassalaam

Edited by Najib

Look straight out...massaging your scalp with lemon juice, olive oil, poppy seeds and what not isn’t going to do anything for you. I studied beauty therapy a few years back and I can tell you with all honesty that there is no ‘magic’ cure. Hair loss in men, is, in most cases due to genetics...you probably have dominant genes for baldness. Does anyone else suffer from excessive hair loss in your family? Particularly your mother’s side?

Edited by Playing-with-fire

Look straight out...massaging your scalp with lemon juice, olive oil, poppy seeds and what not isn’t going to do anything for you. I studied beauty therapy a few years back and I can tell you with all honesty that there is no ‘magic’ cure. Hair loss in men, is, in most cases due to genetics...you probably have dominant genes for baldness. Does anyone else suffer from excessive hair loss in your family? Particularly your mother’s side?

Ahsenti, i also have studied about minoxidil and how it will effect in scalp. But in the end, it is only a waste of time. I recommend people to listen this lecture: