Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Video of Ashraf raid

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
  • Veteran Member

Allaho Akbar? :blink: :blink: Ya Hussain? :blink: :blink:

These monafiqeen have no shame, they must stop chanting all these slogans! They can't fool people, they are the same terrorists who killed 1000s of people brutally, bombed holy mosques, massacred 100s of thousands of Kurdish in Iraq and there is no doubt that they had hands in killing and terrorizing Shia Iraqis after American invasion in 2003. They must be all handed over to Iran and tried over there.

Allaho Akbar? :blink: :blink: Ya Hussain? :blink: :blink:

These monafiqeen have no shame, they must stop chanting all these slogans! They can't fool people, they are the same terrorists who killed 1000s of people brutally, bombed holy mosques, massacred 100s of thousands of Kurdish in Iraq and there is no doubt that they had hands in killing and terrorizing Shia Iraqis after American invasion in 2003. They must be all handed over to Iran and tried over there.

Well,,,,ummmm,,thats what monafiqeen means. To fake it. They wouldn't be called monafeqeen if they came out and said they dont believe in Allah and Imam Hussein etc etc

• Advanced Member
Can someone tell me why they are so bad. i know they are but can someone give me incidents when they did crimes.

They have killed thousands of Iranians, scholars, politicians, students, etc. The list is very long and includes some very famous people like shaheed Beheshti. They even tried to kill Ayatollah Khamenei twice... this is the reason his right hand doesn't work anymore (a bomb planted in front of him).

• Basic Members

They always used women as human shield. In 2003, Masoud Rajavi wanted women in front of gate to welcome American forces. Now they wanted women in front line to protest against Iraqi forces who want to control Iraqi soil occupied by them.

Hundreds of ex-MKO members(defectors) have returned to Iran.

One was just back to Iran few days before the raid.

http://www.nejatngo.org/en/post.aspx?id=2606

His report: ...

After 17 years of being captive of Rajavis’ Cult, Mr. Manouchehr Saiee could visit his family and returned to his warm family center at Nejat Society office, Kermanshah branch.

Mr. Saiee declared that during these 17 years, I was imprisoned and tortured several times and at last I could manage to release myself from Mujahedin Terrorist Organization.

Just one question, where is Massoud Rajavi?

No one ask where he is? Isn't he responsible for killing Iraqi Kurds and Shias under Saddam's order? Their own members have admitted they committed war crimes in 1991.