In the Name of God بسم الله

Quran and 2012: Arabic and English

Rate this topic

Salam All,

I have attached a 2-page summary in Arabic and in English of the Quran and 2012 and wish others here to kindly translate it into their own language and post them back to this thread for all to distribute to their families, friends, strangers but not colleague as I don't want you to lose your jobs :)

Thanks and may Allah bring forward the re-appearance of the awaited one, Imam Mehdi.

Salam

Ali Adams

<help yourself by helping others>

Edited by aliadams

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

In this post, I mentioned that you can manipulate numbers to prove anything and one creates their own world of "proofs" with numbers that may not have nay real basis.

I'll elaborate it here by examining your summery.

Chapter The Merciful (ÇáÑÍãä) has 31 repetitions of the verse:

ÈöÓúãö ٱááóøåö ٱáÑóøÍúãóٰäö ٱáÑóøÍöíãö ÃÚæÐ ÈÇááå ãä ÇáÔíØٰä ÇáÑÌíã

ÝóÈöÃóìöø ÁóÇáóÂÁö ÑóÈöøßõãóÇ ÊõßóÐöøÈóÇäö

"What other bounties of your Sustainer do you still belie"

These 31 repetitions occur at verse numbers:

13, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 45,

47, 49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63, 65, 67, 69, 71, 73, 75, 77

The sum of the verse numbers is 1433.

1433 is a prime number

Its digit sum 1+4+3+3=11 is a prime number

The current Islamic year is 1430AH (2009)

1433 may therefore be a reference to the year 1433AH (2012)

I have issues with this because of the following reasons:

1) The numbering didn't exist in the original Quran. It was an added innovation. I think the biggest flaw in your work (which probably took you many many months of work and sleepless hours, so I feel bad about saying this) is that you fail to take note that verse numbering, chapter numbering, and even the chapter ordering didn't exist in the original Quran. For instance, Surah Fatiha wasn't #1. Unless you say that God(swt) intended it to be that way, which is a possibility.

2) The sum of all the verses (that say "Which of your Lords favors do you deny?") doesn't necessarily be a reference to the year 1433 (2012AD). There is no solid proof that these two are related; only conjecture and speculation.

The Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar with 354−355 day years.

The year 1433AH has exactly 355 days.

1433 is a reference to 1433AH

Again, this is just conjecture; there is no solid proof that these two are related. If I told you that the world would end in 1450AH, you would also find "mathematical proofs" from the Quran

The repeated Merciful verse has 4 words (ÝóÈöÃóìöø ÁóÇáóÂÁö ÑóÈöøßõãóÇ ÊõßóÐöøÈóÇäö)

It is indeed 4 words if you just count those four. But there are many more words within those words. For instance "Ýó" is a word in itself. If you count it like that, then there are more than 4.

Mapping each word of The Merciful chapter to each day of the Islamic year 1433AH shows that the above 31 verse repetitions map to 31 4-day periods between 7th Jan 2012 and 7th Nov 2012.

It is therefore expected that a 4-day event will repeat 31 times:

Again, you're making assumptions and making connections that don't exist.

Again, I know you spent a lot of time on your theories, so I feel bad about posts like this, but it had to be said.

wa salam

Brother don't feel bad at all. I need such critical evaluation so I can face the world otherwise if I cannot make it pass Shia people other would surely not gonna listen.

Just for the record, I have been forced to release a beat version of the booklet (now actual almost 100 pages) just because of your post.

I want you to consider the Quran as an alive text as per the following verse then you will understand why numbers are meant to be there. Plus the one who ordered the Quran is Imam Ali during the first 6 months after the Prophet (pbuh+f) returned to Allah swt.

Quran 2:106:

ÈöÓúãö ٱááøóåö ٱáÑøóÍúãóٰäö ٱáÑøóÍöíãö ÃÚæÐ ÈÇááå ãä ÇáÔíØٰä ÇáÑÌíã

" ãóÇ äóäÓóÎú ãöäú ÁóÇíóÉò Ãóæú äõäÓöåóÇ äóÃúÊö ÈöÎóíúÑòۢ ãøöäúåóÇٓ Ãóæú ãöËúáöåóÇٓ ۗ

Ãóáóãú ÊóÚúáóãú Ãóäøó ٱááøóåó Úóáóìٰ ßõáøö ÔóìúÁòۢ ÞóÏöíÑñ"

"Any verse (sign or revelation) that We edit or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Don't you know that Allah is capable of doing anything?"

This verse is so unbelievable that Allah Almighty duly emphasizes its possibility with "Don't you know that Allah is capable of doing anything?" and not just the normal reminder “And Allah is capable of doing anything.”.

Indeed Allah not only can but does change the verses of the Quran at will both on paper (including read only media like CD-ROM) and deep inside our brains for a better or similar version that exhibits miracles relevant to each time while keeping it preserved throughout time as promised in Quran 15:9 for no human, jinn, or angel would ever be aware of any change to it with all copies of the Quran are updated instantly as promised in Quran 15:9:

ÈöÓúãö ٱááøóåö ٱáÑøóÍúãóٰäö ٱáÑøóÍöíãö ÃÚæÐ ÈÇááå ãä ÇáÔíØٰä ÇáÑÌíã

"ÅöäøóÇ äóÍúäõ äóÒøóáúäóÇ ٱáÐøößúÑó æóÅöäøóÇ áóåõۥ áóÍóٰÝöÙõæäó"

"It is We who have sent down the Reminder and it is We who guard it.

If you see this as far fetched then I don't think I will be able to convince you of the benefits of my sincere research for the pleasure of Allah swt until I find real message hidden within the Quranic text that instructs the supporters of Imam Al-Mehdi (3Af) to do something collectively so Allah Almighty bring about the blessed appearance for all man and jinn.

Please download the book(let) from http://www.savefile.com/files/2164020 and let me know if you still hold the same opinion or not. I need to know.

Thanks for your time and sincere advice.

Ali

<prime numbers are God's signature>

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

My problem isn't with the Quran being alive. My problem is that you're connecting dots that aren't supposed to be connected. You look at 'A' then you look at 'B', then you say "Ah! Thus A=B", when they are actually 2 separate variables.

Just because the number "1433" may exist in the Quran (after having to do some adding and manipulating of numbers), doesn't mean that the "1433" you "discovered" in the Quran is directly referring to the year 1433ah.

And it certainly is not proof for the Mahdi(aj) coming in 1433.

Anyone can play with numbers or find random occurrences and say they are proof of something. I'll give you an example:

- Surah Baqarah has 286 verses.

- "Allah" is mentioned 270 times

- 286-270=16

- The square root of 16 is 4.

- "ÈöÓúãö Çááåö ÇáÑóøÍúãäö ÇáÑóøÍöíãö" [apparently] has 4 words.

- Thus, the Quran predicts that there will be 4 Rightly Guided Caliphs!

As you can see, the science of using numbers is very speculative and based on many assumptions. As I said, you're basically making you're own world.

and "Ýó" is technically a word. It kind means "so" (because idk of any exact definition)

Just like how "Èö" is technically a word. It kinda means "in"

For instance, "ÈöÓúãö" means "in the Name". Without the ba, it's just "ism" (name). So "bismi" technically has more than 1 word.

But if you're definition of a word is that it is a group of characters, separated by a space, then you would be correct (by your definition) in saying that it's only 1 word.

wa salam

(bismillah)

(salam)

My problem isn't with the Quran being alive. My problem is that you're connecting dots that aren't supposed to be connected. You look at 'A' then you look at 'B', then you say "Ah! Thus A=B", when they are actually 2 separate variables.

Just because the number "1433" may exist in the Quran (after having to do some adding and manipulating of numbers), doesn't mean that the "1433" you "discovered" in the Quran is directly referring to the year 1433ah.

And it certainly is not proof for the Mahdi(aj) coming in 1433.

Anyone can play with numbers or find random occurrences and say they are proof of something. I'll give you an example:

- Surah Baqarah has 286 verses.

- "Allah" is mentioned 270 times

- 286-270=16

- The square root of 16 is 4.

- "ÈöÓúãö Çááåö ÇáÑóøÍúãäö ÇáÑóøÍöíãö" [apparently] has 4 words.

- Thus, the Quran predicts that there will be 4 Rightly Guided Caliphs!

As you can see, the science of using numbers is very speculative and based on many assumptions. As I said, you're basically making you're own world.

and "Ýó" is technically a word. It kind means "so" (because idk of any exact definition)

Just like how "Èö" is technically a word. It kinda means "in"

For instance, "ÈöÓúãö" means "in the Name". Without the ba, it's just "ism" (name). So "bismi" technically has more than 1 word.

But if you're definition of a word is that it is a group of characters, separated by a space, then you would be correct (by your definition) in saying that it's only 1 word.

wa salam

Two things I need to make sure to all readers:

1) I never say 1433 is connected to the Imam's appearance. Prime numbers are! How I have to find out and my research has not started yet.

2) The example of number manipulation you used above is exactly what irritates me and I therefore set a clear Research Methodology in my book for all to us (or modify if necessary with making it random). If I am allowed to use numbers as liberally as you suggest then there would be no science at all.

Please try to justify your critical analysis of my findings step by step and I will listen.

And please remember, there are two things running here: Prime numbers (indivisible numbers, Watr see The Dawn chapter in which Shaf3 and Watr are wrongly translated to evens and odds whereas they should be divisible and indivisible respectively) and the other thing is 1433 which is confirmed by A) the number 1433 is a prime with prime digit sum (just like The Key chapter Al-Fatiha) and B) by the number of words in chapter The Merciful which is the same as the number of days in the lunar year like 1433 AH.

If this is not enough sign for you then tell me why step by step please and I will try my best to answer each step until satisfactory then move to the next.

Above all, I would first like you to read the book first and then we can bring the Quran, Nahj AlBalagha and AhlulBeit saying and then my little booklet and start serious debate in sha Allah.

My whole life is dedicated for Allah and if someone convinces me this is the wrong way to go about then I will HAVE TO listen :)

Ali

God >

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Prime numbers are!

I would like your source for this, when you discover it

2) The example of number manipulation you used above is exactly what irritates me and I therefore set a clear Research Methodology in my book for all to us (or modify if necessary with making it random). If I am allowed to use numbers as liberally as you suggest then there would be no science at all.

But if you're making up your own rules, then what kind of science is that?

1433 which is confirmed by A) the number 1433 is a prime with prime digit sum

What is your source that prime numbers is the answer?

Who gave you the authority to say that prime numbers are the answer?

Or are you guessing or rationalizing?

B) by the number of words in chapter The Merciful which is the same as the number of days in the lunar year like 1433 AH.

That doesn't mean anything. Just because it has the same number of days in the lunar year doesn't mean that it has anything to do with the Mahdi(aj).

If this is not enough sign for you then tell me why step by step please and I will try my best to answer each step until satisfactory then move to the next.

My biggest problem with your method is that you are connecting things that are not necessarily related. For example, just because something has 4 legs, fur, and ears, doesn't automatically mean its's a cat. It could be a dog.

Just because you discovered the number 1433 in the Quran doesn't automatically mean that the year 14339ah has any significance regarding the Mahdi(aj).

Above all, I would first like you to read the book first and then we can bring the Quran, Nahj AlBalagha and AhlulBeit saying and then my little booklet and start serious debate in sha Allah.

Al-Hasan bin Mahbub, from Ali bin Abi Hamza, from Abu Basir, from as-Sadiq (as), who said:

"The Qaim will not come in an odd year (1, 3, 5, 7, 9)."

Thus is cannot be 1433 or any prime number (other than year 2, which has already passed), according to his hadith, assuming it is correct.

My whole life is dedicated for Allah

Alhamdulillah

wa salam

Salam brother,

1)

Prime numbers are suggested by Allah as the Key in chapter the Key which has 7 verses, 29 letters and 139 words.

7, 29, and 139 are primes, and their digit sums (7=7, 2+9=11, and 1+3+9=13) are also primes and the sum of these susm 7+11+13=31 is also prime. AND concatenating left-to-right 729139 and right-to-left 139297 also produces twp primes.

Man didn't name the chapter Al-Fatiha, Allh did.

All numbers here are values and thus you cannot say the were no numbers then.

2) Again you are saying the Imam (3Af) is related to 1433AH. I never claimed that.

3) That Haidth is agaist what I heard from my father (rahamahu Allah) who said the exact opposite that the imam (3Af) will appear in an odd numbered year and now I am convinced it is meant as prime number not odd. Can someone please find such hadith.

4) I am not making the rules I am suggesting and other are encouraged to modify them in such a way so that is not too liberal and then you get any number you desire.

5) 355 days mappig to 355 days of the lunar year 1433AH (other lunar year may have 354 by the way) is VERY SIGNIFICANT. Just as the 300+9 of Al-Kahf people to 300 Solar years = 309 Lunar years.

6) I want to ask you this and I want you to be as sincere as your love to Allah and Ahl-Beit in answering:

If you have discovered the 1433 number and the 355 words (both of which are there for all to see without needing prime numbers or The Key chapter by the way), HOW would you react and how would you defend the discovery?

I remind you that you answer should be as honest as you love to your Creator and his religion, Al-Islam.

May Allah open our hearts to the Truth.

The Sheeple

False has become true…and chaos has spread

Liars are upheld…and good mouths are well weld

Wisdom deserted all…but a sleepless few

Trance became the norm…and to reality blindness wed

No freethinking was left…so long as they were fed

Sleep sheep most became…buried in a borrowed bed

Wake up and uphold…what God has always said:

Don’t step over others…to reach a higher end

Love each other so…to the Truth you’d be led.

Ali Adams, 2006

Al-Hasan bin Mahbub, from Ali bin Abi Hamza, from Abu Basir, from as-Sadiq (as), who said:

"The Qaim will not come in an odd year (1, 3, 5, 7, 9)."

I agree and odd year means any number ending with these digits not only those specific year.

PLUS i have a BBBBIIIIIIIGGGGGG feeling that all this odd things and el-shaf3 wa el-watr really refer to prime numbers because they are truly indivisible by anything not even 1 (because it never make them smaller not themselves are they just rotate 90 degree).

So 1433 will with God permission be a VERY SIGNIFICANT year in the history of Islam on earth.

And Allah knows best.

Still although I wish it I didn't say the Imam will come then for we don't want to give our enemies any clues :) and all this prime numbers could be Allah using me as a tool to make them relax while the Imam may come on an even year. Just a thought :)

Ali

God >

Edited by aliadams

Would you believe it I added the summaries (Arabic and English) to www.savefile.com and their address are twin primes (meaning the difference between them is 2, like 71 and 73 or 101 and 103) :)

Arabic Summary : http://www.savefile.com/files/2168987 (Additive Prime)

English Summary: http://www.savefile.com/files/2168989 (Additive Prime)

Not only twin primes but also Additive primes meaning their digit sums (2+1+6+8+9+8+7=41 and 2+1+6+8+9+8+9=43 are primes too, and twins too :)

Subhan Allah who seems to be happy with the summaries but not the whole booklet yet at

Complete Book : http://www.savefile.com/files/2168167 (Composite 101*21467)

Ali

God >

Edited by aliadams

• Veteran Member

AliAdams,

What benefit will any knowledge of the future give you?

You will still be judged by your actions regardless, as long as you know right from wrong, you can relax. Luckily Allah was kind enough to show us write from wrong without the use of a calculator and some random adding and taking away etc.

AliAdams,

What benefit will any knowledge of the future give you?

You will still be judged by your actions regardless, as long as you know right from wrong, you can relax. Luckily Allah was kind enough to show us write from wrong without the use of a calculator and some random adding and taking away etc.

If my 31 4-days predictions came true in sha Allah then thousands of non-Muslims would start to take the Quran seriously and some (scientists perhaps) would enter Islam because of the universal language of mathematics / prime numbers.

And if I ever do random adds and takes away then Allah is watching over us.

I am not doing it for fame or money but only to please Allah, not the deaf blind people like you who cannot even bother to say salaam when Allah swt ORDERS us to says salaam even when no one is there as a greeting from Him.

May God forgive you and guide us all to the Right Path.

Ali

God >

• Advanced Member

786-92-110

AS WR WB Bro !

Keep it on bro AliAdams, as far as you are not out of the scope of Qur'an, I agree with you, don't let some people turn you round because of the mentalities in their environment. ISLAM is universal, actual and progressive, today in the 21st century of numerical ERA the language is NUMERIC, with 1-0 ( binary digits of computer sciences).

be sure that you are not following the path of rashad khalifa (l.a) and let the remaining in the hands of Allah !

Your work worths consideration even if your predictions or some of them fails to happen! it may be a trial. ALLAHU ALAMU.

BIG UP THE PRIME NUMBERS AND PUSH THE DIGITS!

Ma'a Salaam

• Advanced Member

'The Future' is not knowledge of the unseen, not in this context, surah baqarah: 'And they will never compass any of the knowledge save that he wills'

The Quran is the knowledge given to us by Allah s.w.t, in many verses 'and there are signs for people with understanding' is mentioned, and whenever a Surah starts with an arabic letter or two, or three, or four or even five, Allah s.w.t praises the Book, it is indeed filled with great knowledge, but what it bares is not only text, there are also numerical miracles it posses such as then mentioning of words a certain number of times, deducing the proportion of water&land in earth - thus this highlights a need to exploire the numerical side of the Qu'ran, its not a book just to be read and understood or in most cases sit in ur shelf, its to be analyzed in every single manner possible.

Moreover, please try not to use offensive nature (such as calling him silly, hes worked really hard and he is actually making sense) in your responses, I know Ali as a dear friend.

& if you're not interested in the numerical side of the quran, watch the documentary titled 'the miracles of the qu'ran' or 'miracles of the kaaba' - they always have in reference to the numerical side of the Qu'ran.

Bro, I already know about 2012. Something will happen. I've done enough research. But we don't know exactly what will happen. That only our Lord knows. The sun will be blocked. The world turned upside down. These are within Allah (swt) infinite powers.

It's not like that movie Knowing with Nicolas Cage where he pulls out a random paper with numbers and predicts future events.

Edited by Wize Muzlim

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother aliadams,

I will advise you to keep away from all kind of predictions about the time of appearance of the Imam (ATF).

According to Sheikh Bashir Najafi even the Imam (ATF) does not know when he will appear. He is waiting for Allah's command.

-----

And that could happen anytime today, tomorrow or hundreds of years from now. It would therefore be wrong to predict any date or year. Secondly in the past people of Israel used to predict the time of the arrival of their Nabi. And when he did not come it left disappointment among the people. Therefore, such predictions could raise the hopes of people. They may say that according to our calculations Imam (ATF) was supposed to arrive in the year 2012. But he did not come so maybe the whole idea is wrong. Or if the Imam (ATF) appears earlier they may deny him since his arrival did not coincide with their expected date and so on.

Also a word about hadith. They are all fine.....and give us some ideas.... but it is hard for layman to determine which one is correct and which is not. And what each one of them exactly means. The bottom line is that Imam (ATF) will appear when Allah commands him to. And when he does we are not going to sit and argue if such and such sign came true or not. Or if it is an even or odd year. We will have to give him our allegiance and follow his command. Period.

WS

Brother aliadams,

I will advise you to keep away from all kind of predictions about the time of appearance of the Imam (ATF).

Salam sister,

Let's me take this opportunity to say it once more:

1) Alah can bring The Hour at the blink of an eye or nearer without even Imam coming as per Quran 16:77:

أعوذ بالله من الشيطٰن الرجيم بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وَلِلَّهِ غَيْبُ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَآ أَمْرُ ٱلسَّاعَةِ إِلَّا كَلَمْحِ ٱلْبَصَرِ أَوْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ قَدِيرٌ

To Allah belongs the Unseen of heavens and earth and The Hour can come at the blink of an eye, or even nearer. Truly! Allah is capable of doing anything.

2) Imam Mehdi does not know when he is supposed to re-appear to restore peace and justice on Earth and most likely just as Prophet Yunis was reciting "La ilaaha illa anta innee kuntu min al-dhalemeen" for farj, the Imam is asking Allah for permission to come out with Quran 27:62:

أَمَّن يُجِيبُ ٱلْمُضْطَرَّ إِذَا دَعَاهُ وَيَكْشِفُ ٱلسُّوٓءَ

وَيَجْعَلُكُمْ خُلَفَآءَ ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ

أَءِلَٰهٌۭ مَّعَ ٱللَّهِ ۚ قَلِيلًۭا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ

Who answers the desperate and relieves the distress praying for removal of hardship and injustice and makes you the inheritors of Earth?

Is there a god beside Allah? Oh, how little you do remember.

where "makes you the inheritors of Earth" is explained in Quran 21:105:

وَلَقَدْ كَتَبْنَا فِى ٱلزَّبُورِ مِنۢ بَعْدِ ٱلذِّكْرِ أَنَّ ٱلْأَرْضَ يَرِثُهَا عِبَادِىَ ٱلصَّٰلِحُونَ

And We wrote in the Psalms, after we decreed the law for all beings that only my righteous servants shall inherit Earth.

and "Oh, how little you do remember" is explained in Quran 7:172:

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِنۢ بَنِىٓ ءَادَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰٓ أَنفُسِهِمْ

أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ

قَالُوا۟ بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَآ ۛ

أَن تَقُولُوا۟ يَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَٰفِلِينَ

And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their seed, and made them testify of themselves, saying:

Am I not your Lord?

They answered: Yes, verily. We testify.

Never say on the Day of Judgment: Oh! Of this we were unaware!

If all Muslims recite this Quranic verse in full as a supplication not for personal gain but for bringing forward the appearance of our saviour whenever possible then when enough expectant people recite it at the same time at different parts of the earth then Allah may bless humanity with his appearance because we've earned it, and Allah knows best.

I recommend reciting the above Quranic verse at least once during every prayer and 313 times after Friday prayer, the same number as his generals. J

3) Not only I found reference to the year 1433 Hijri = 2012 AD but also 1619 Hijri ~= 2192 AD so that makes the appreace nearer to 2192 not 2012 but as I said it could happen right now.

Plus I just found out from a dear brother that the Quranic initials points to the year 1709 Hijri ~= 2280 AD with the 1709th composite being 2015. Looking at Quran 20:15 we find another amazing and PUZZLING Quranic verse:

إِنَّ السَّاعَةَ ءاَتِيَةٌ أَكَادُ أُخْفِيهَا لِتُجْزَى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا تَسْعَى

[Shakir 20:15] Surely the hour is coming-- I am about to make it manifest-- so that every soul may be rewarded as it strives:

[Yusufali 20:15] "Verily the Hour is coming - My design is to keep it hidden - for every soul to receive its reward by the measure of its Endeavour.

[Pickthal 20:15] Lo! the Hour is surely coming. But I will to keep it hidden, that every soul may be rewarded for that which it striveth (to achieve).

What does "Almost hidden" means here? considering 7:187

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ أَيَّانَ مُرْسَاهَا قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ رَبِّي لاَ يُجَلِّيهَا لِوَقْتِهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ ثَقُلَتْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ لاَ تَأْتِيكُمْ إِلاَّ بَغْتَةً يَسْأَلُونَكَ كَأَنَّكَ حَفِيٌّ عَنْهَا قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ اللّهِ وَلَـكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ

[Shakir 7:187] They ask you about the hour, when will be its taking place? Say: The knowledge of it is only with my Lord; none but He shall manifest it at its time; it will be momentous in the heavens and the earth; it will not come on you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you were solicitous about it. Say: Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most people do not know.

[Yusufali 7:187] They ask thee about the (final) Hour - when will be its appointed time? Say: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): None but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heavens and the earth. Only, all of a sudden will it come to you." They ask thee as if thou Wert eager in search thereof: Say: "The knowledge thereof is with Allah (alone), but most men know not."

[Pickthal 7:187] They ask thee of the (destined) Hour, when will it come to port. Say: Knowledge thereof is with my Lord only. He alone will manifest it at its proper time. It is heavy in the heavens and the earth. It cometh not to you save unawares. They question thee as if thou couldst be well informed thereof. Say: Knowledge thereof is with Allah only, but most of mankind know not.

My 2012 findings are about 31 events each lastng 4 days between 7 Jan to 7 Nov (According to #55 Al-Rahgmaan) before a major event takes place according to #44 Al-Dukhaan).

But all is subject to change without notice by Allah Almighty.

Does this still leaves any doubt?

Please do read my booklets for they both contain what I believe to be useful scientific knowledge for the whole people of the Earth, starting with Nuclear Fusion in sha Allah.

Ali

Edited by aliadams

• Advanced Member

be sure that you are not following the path of rashad khalifa (l.a) and let the remaining in the hands of Allah !

My brother in Islam, beware of this. The Hadith of the 12 Khulafa al Rashidoon al Mahdeyoon is referring to our 12 imams. But the sunnies try to apply the title of "Khalifa Rashid" to whom they please. Beware of cursing the "Rashid Khalifa", which is really our Imams. Just thought of sharing with you :)

May Allah forgive us and guide us onto his straight path.

My brother in Islam, beware of this. The Hadith of the 12 Khulafa al Rashidoon al Mahdeyoon is referring to our 12 imams. But the sunnies try to apply the title of "Khalifa Rashid" to whom they please. Beware of cursing the "Rashid Khalifa", which is really our Imams. Just thought of sharing with you smile.gif

May Allah forgive us and guide us onto his straight path.

Salam AbdAllah habeebi,

He means "Rashaad Khaleefa" the one who found the 19 code in the Quran and then chopped two verses from the Quran to suit his findings and then declared himself a messenger of God as Allah only says to out Prophet there would be no other prophets after you, he didn't say messengers.

The guy forgot that Allah swt is testing us and the test gets more difficult as we learn more. So Allah tested him with making his theory fit 99.9% of the Quran and wanted to see if he would believe in Allah's words of protection of the Quran or his mathematics and he failed. He claimed that the only Quran that is protected is the one in the thrid sky as per "Fi Kitaabi Maknoon".

I said it before and here once more: If my thoery can benefit from "fixing" any Quranic data then I will throw my theory rather than my ABSOLUTE trust in Allah swt.

"Allah guides whom He wills and misguides whom He wills"

And just as he showed me the Key he could (if I deservet it God forbid) take it away from me the moment I feel proud of myself or think that it was I, Me, My Brain that found it where in fact we are only tools in the hand of Allah swt.

Submission to Allah is Absolute and requires blind belief in the Unseen which I DO. Once you believe then the evidence somes to stoop it being blind faith anymore and Alhamdu liAllah I hoipe I have crossed that bridge.

Please all of you my bnrothers and sisters, read my short booklet Soul and Spirit and learn few things about what could the Unseen be? If I am wrong at least I will have widened your thinking horizon.

Download it from http://www.heliwave.com/Soul.and.Spirit.pdf

Ali

Can you give me a short summery of what you expect to happen in 2012.

I dont want your calculations or ayats.

Just a list of events you expect to happen.

Thanks.

How would I know?

The nearest I can find is chapter #44 (The Smoke) has repeated punishments from Allh as per verses 10-15.

Also Quran 36:37 which means (Peel off day from night and then suddenly they are in darkness) is a big possibility for the major warth of Allah in 44:16.

All that is shown by my calculations is the length of each event will be 4 days and there will be 31 of them starting 7 Jan and ending 7 Nov 2012 and Alah know best and reserves the right to change his mind at the blink of an eye or even shorter as per Quran 16:77.

Ali

• Advanced Member

All that is shown by my calculations is the length of each event will be 4 days and there will be 31 of them starting 7 Jan and ending 7 Nov 2012 and Alah know best and reserves the right to change his mind at the blink of an eye

So what you are saying is that according to your calculations "some events" may happen starting 7 Jan and ending 7 Nov 2012. The length of each event will be 4 days and there will be 31 of them. But you dont know what they could be.

What kind of events are we talking about here, any ideas?

• 4 months later...

Salam brother,

if the events are some meteorite showers (hijaaratun min sajeel) then each event will leave a circular path along the earth as the earth would have span 4 times during that one shower event.

If so then the verse numbers of the 31 repeated verses (13, 16, 18, 21, ..., 77) could be the latitudes of theses 31 events and this is why the chapter is named The Merciful so if the first one takes place around 7th January 2012 around latitude 13 then the next one is most likely to be 16 and so on so people can move away from these danger zones and Allah knows best.

See the details in the latest version of book at www.heliwave.com.

Ali

God > infinity

Edited by aliadams

• 3 months later...

and also the repeated verse numbers 13 to 77 sit exactly in the middle of the range of latitudes 0 to 90 smile.gif Subhaan Allah !!!!!

We must start warning people of latitude 13 immediately.

I made a program to show these latitudes and search for cities in English or local language to see if it lies near a danger latitude and when.

See www.primalogy.com

Ali

Edited by aliadams

• Advanced Member

wasalam.gifbismillah.gif

I don't know if someone wrote this yet but...

predicting the Mahdi's coming is haraam..

all we can say is we hope..

Like I've studied into this...

I've found hadiths saying the mahdi will come on a friday... another saying he is gonna come on Ramadhan...

a third saying he will come on March 21 (naw rooz)

the next time that all adds up is 2025...

Again i believe that you cud have a point with the numbers.. but their isn't solid proof of it...

And yet the questioned i set forth for those who say i want him to come quicker...

Are you ready for the Imam?, Are you still attached to these worldy pleasures ? and Can you let go of your worldy pleasures?..

Fee amanillah :D

p.s good luck on ur research

and i have a feeling 2012 could be just the beginning

Edited by Adnanabbas.r

I don't know if someone wrote this yet but...

predicting the Mahdi's coming is haraam..

all we can say is we hope..

Like I've studied into this...

I've found hadiths saying the mahdi will come on a friday... another saying he is gonna come on Ramadhan...

a third saying he will come on March 21 (naw rooz)

the next time that all adds up is 2025...

Again i believe that you cud have a point with the numbers.. but their isn't solid proof of it...

And yet the questioned i set forth for those who say i want him to come quicker...

Are you ready for the Imam?, Are you still attached to these worldly pleasures ? and Can you let go of your worldly pleasures?..

Fee amanillah

p.s good luck on ur research

and i have a feeling 2012 could be just the beginning

Salam brother thanks for the wishes.

I don't claim that the Imam (3Afs) will come on 2012 or any other dates.

I believe, the Imam (3Afs) himself doesn't know either because it depends on us as you rightly pointed out.

Are we willing to let go of the lower-worldly desires? Well some are and it only need 313 (263 males and 50 females, the last I heard).

See 313 and 263 are prime numbers with prime digit sum too :)

50 isn't a prime though.

And the Friday/Saturday Hadiths are both correct and I have solved this dilemma with an Islamic Date Line passing through Makkah so when the Imam (3Afs) declares his presence, it would be in sha Allah at sunset in Al-Kaaba (between the corner and Ibrahim's station) where to his east still Friday and to his West Saturday has just began :) More info in my books (Quran and 2012 and Soul and Spirit at www.primalogy.com )

By the way there is now a Farisi/Persian and Chinese versions of the summaries too :)

Finally, we all must remember that Allah swt alone controls all and we are only tools so we better submit to the Will of Allah every time everywhere.

Salam

Ali Adams

www.primalogy.com

• Advanced Member

Salam brother thanks for the wishes.

I don't claim that the Imam (3Afs) will come on 2012 or any other dates.

I believe, the Imam (3Afs) himself doesn't know either because it depends on us as you rightly pointed out.

Are we willing to let go of the lower-worldly desires? Well some are and it only need 313 (263 males and 50 females, the last I heard).

See 313 and 263 are prime numbers with prime digit sum too :)

50 isn't a prime though.

And the Friday/Saturday Hadiths are both correct and I have solved this dilemma with an Islamic Date Line passing through Makkah so when the Imam (3Afs) declares his presence, it would be in sha Allah at sunset in Al-Kaaba (between the corner and Ibrahim's station) where to his east still Friday and to his West Saturday has just began :) More info in my books (Quran and 2012 and Soul and Spirit at www.primalogy.com )

By the way there is now a Farisi/Persian and Chinese versions of the summaries too :)

Finally, we all must remember that Allah swt alone controls all and we are only tools so we better submit to the Will of Allah every time everywhere.

Salam

Ali Adams

www.primalogy.com

wasalam.gif

oh srry i thought u meant that he would come...

but you never know he could come tomorrow also..

inshallah we are hopefully in the final time

if not atleast the youth of tomorrow will be

Once someone dies, then he/she, if good enough, will see the Prophet (pbuh+f), and all Imams as.gif in sha Allah. And if s/he is really really good, then may get to come back to be one of the 313*10000 soliders of the Imam (3afs) smile.gif

So regadless of when the Imam (3Afs) will come, we should try to be really really really really really good so we may become really really good and qualify for the return ticket wink.gif

Salam and enjoy the ride of what left of Earth histroy.

Ali Adams

God > infinity

www.primalogy.com

According to Imam Ali's sermon (Khutba Al-Tatnajeeya about 45% through the tape) our Imam (3Afs) will rise once these 10 signs are fulfilled:

1. Burning of flags in Kufa Streets (Harq al-rayaat fi azziqatti al-Kufa).

2. Disabling of mosques (Ta3teel Al-masaajid).

3. Cancellation of capital punishment (Inqitaa3 Al-hadd).

4. Earth falling and throwing and (Kasfun wa qathfun) in Kurasaan.

5. Rise of the tailed planet (Tiloo3 al-kawkab al-muthennab).

6. Alignment of the stars (Iqtiraan Al-nijoom).

7+8. Chaos and disorder (Haraj wa maraj)

9+10. Killing and looting.

where:

(5) may mean 21-12-2012 Earth-Sun-GalaxyCenter alignment

and

(6) may mean PlanetX

but Allah knows best and controls all :)

Ali

Edited by aliadams