Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Did Israel fail project of new middle east ?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Hi ,

I have posted 2 days ago ( Who serves who ,israel / America ?

When Israel waged the war on Lebanon Hizbullah , Lady Condaliza rice said this is a giving birth of new middle east ,but it is failed since hizbullah is still keeping his weapon and it's leadership kept in safe .

I don't think Israel is agree of all that USA demands from her like new middle east which prevaile democracy in arab world . Israel is proud of democracy she has and she offten says I am the only who is democratic state .

I think this is why arab leaders love israel in thease days and they consider it not their enemy but first enemy is Iran .

Israel this time didn't serve USA but she serves it's self .

• Advanced Member
Hi ,

I have posted 2 days ago ( Who serves who ,israel / America ?

When Israel waged the war on Lebanon Hizbullah , Lady Condaliza rice said this is a giving birth of new middle east ,but it is failed since hizbullah is still keeping his weapon and it's leadership kept in safe .

I don't think Israel is agree of all that USA demands from her like new middle east which prevaile democracy in arab world . Israel is proud of democracy she has and she offten says I am the only who is democratic state .

I think this is why arab leaders love israel in thease days and they consider it not their enemy but first enemy is Iran .

Israel this time didn't serve USA but she serves it's self .

umm the arab states DO NOT love isreal and iran IS NOT an enemy!! i have a letter from a sister debunkingthe lies about the riots in iran and i also know isreal is killing both arabs and orthodoxed jews ibn their attempt to take over by force!!please do not post such here... to many will start a fight over it!! by the way LONG LIVE HEZBOALLAH!!

You think thats why they should love israel? Never mind zionists have killed more Arabs that Iran wants to save but lets hate the Persians....LOL

But it has now come to light that there may be another compelling reason why Dr Kelly might have been murdered. .........Amazingly, 12 other well-known micro-biologists linked with germ warfare research have died in the past decade, five of them Russians investigating claims that the Israelis were working on viruses to target Arabs...............The Russian plane in which they were travelling from Tel Aviv to Siberia was shot down on October 2001 over the Black Sea by an 'off-course' Ukrainian surface-to-air missile.

Dr Kelly knew the victims and asked MI6 to find out more details. However, they drew a blank.

http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=11086

This is old news. I read about it in a British science magazine called Focus way back in my early teens. The viruses could distinguish between Jew and Arab, most effectively with Iraqis! Mother[Edited Out]ers....

You dont say

Thats the first i have heard of this. Any links and stuff?

• Advanced Member
Why no one replied to the question !

I replied in the politest manner possible you need to reword your question yes isreal failed in the past and they will again cause not only are hamas after them but hezboallah has offered training and matching of numbers for the defense of ghaza! and before you say theres not enough hezboallah has enough to defend their people and then some in reserves!! As i said isreal is no tloved by arabs in fact most arabs dispise isreals troops and their tactics and no arabs do not wanna kill all jews.......just the zionists! isreal even tried to kill the orthodoxed jews within its walls! they want to creat a Zionist state so you makeing a statement that people they plan on killing love them, is one o fthe worst things you can say specially on this site when you mention that you think iran is the enemy...did you check the url when you came in and did you actually read some of our posts? the majority here are shia so forgive me and others if we get upse over your statements.... NOT!! you need a better hobby than trying to start fights with people you also need to think your words over carefully!