Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

SHIA GIRL AND CHRISTIAN BOY?!

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

(bismillah) (salam)

I have become witness to this situation. A syyed shia girl wants to marry a christian boy, and he has agreed to become muslim. Now, I think that he is not true at heart and is doing so just to stay with her. I understand that he has to read Qalma e shahadat, but what about after that? does it work or is it nullified? Is it even permissiable?[/ :huh:

• Advanced Member

Hmmmm, is this girl a friend of yours?? Well, she should test him I guess?? I've seen this situation happen a few times with Hindu men marrying Muslim Iranian women. But the difference is.......I think those specific Hindu men joined mosques and converted.. prior to meeting the women, if my memory serves me correctly.

Well besides reading the Qalma e shahadat, I think she should at least monitor his actions somehow to see if he prays or follows the Islamic ways. But in some of these situations these Christian guys just want a girl, so I hope shes not foolish and knows what she is doing, assuming she is a practicing Muslim and wants him to marry her.

• Advanced Member

Asalam Alaikum.

I would suggest that the Christian boy convert and than may be after a year of him attending Prayers at the Mosque, fasting, going through the months of Muharram, Safar, and Rabi-Ul-Awwal, and spending time with other Muslim brothers. Than this couple should get married. It is possible that the Christian boy is converting for the girl. InshAllah the best will happen in this situation and may the Christian boy come to the right path. Ameen.

:yaali:

Allah Hafiz.

• Advanced Member
Asalam Alaikum.

I would suggest that the Christian boy convert and than may be after a year of him attending Prayers at the Mosque, fasting, going through the months of Muharram, Safar, and Rabi-Ul-Awwal, and spending time with other Muslim brothers. Than this couple should get married. It is possible that the Christian boy is converting for the girl. InshAllah the best will happen in this situation and may the Christian boy come to the right path. Ameen.

:yaali:

Allah Hafiz.

yeah i agree... just have a long engagement just to be sure. at least 1 year, i would consider 2 years if i was in this type if situation maybe.

• Basic Members
Hmmmm, is this girl a friend of yours?? Well, she should test him I guess?? I've seen this situation happen a few times with Hindu men marrying Muslim Iranian women. But the difference is.......I think those specific Hindu men joined mosques and converted.. prior to meeting the women, if my memory serves me correctly.

Well besides reading the Qalma e shahadat, I think she should at least monitor his actions somehow to see if he prays or follows the Islamic ways. But in some of these situations these Christian guys just want a girl, so I hope shes not foolish and knows what she is doing, assuming she is a practicing Muslim and wants him to marry her.

Yes she is my friend and I feel obligation to help her. And I do hope that InshaAllah it will turn out in good manner.

that is incorrect you dont just take his word for it he must prove it through his actions or atleast he has a history that is known.

I think she should let him prove it too! Its only time that can tell what a person is really thinking. :unsure:

• Basic Members
I am curious as to what your position/stake is in all of this. Remember that suspicion can be a sin.

there is no suspicion because she is way aout of control. too much americanised. what she really needs it someone to beat the [Edited Out] out of and remind her where she comes from!!

I really wish someone could slap it into her its been three years she wont budge!