Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sayyid

What these Brailvis are doing!

Rate this topic

Are they mentally handicapped?

Very strange.

No they are not mentally handicapped.

Suffis amongst Sunnis have 4 different ways of doing their prayers, each following different leaderships and each have different kind of 'dhiker' or prayers.

Basically 4 different schools, most of them are Hanafi Sunnis.

They claim 3 of them reaches to the school and leadership of Imam Ali (as) and 1 of them to Abubakar, the first Sunni Khaleef.

This clip I believe is "Naqshbandi" because they do it loud and contains no music, very popular in Afghanistan/Pakistan and other Sub. cont. countries and in central Asia.

I am surprised that you as an Iraqi don't know about them. Because, most of them traces their leadership to different Iraqis in most Iraqi cities..and I guess they still have some numbers of such Sunnis in Iraq.

Watch this clip, Suffis of Afghanistan..in the middle of the clip they really get out of control.

I am surprised that you as an Iraqi don't know about them. Because, most of them traces their leadership to different Iraqis in most Iraqi cities..and I guess they still have some numbers of such Sunnis in Iraq.

I'm Iraqi as well, and I have never heard nor seen anything like this. I don't believe anything like this goes on in Iraq.

I'm Iraqi as well, and I have never heard nor seen anything like this. I don't believe anything like this goes on in Iraq.

I meant the "Suffism branch of Sunnis". They have "different methods and gatherings" in different countries and cultures.

Maybe, they have it in a different manner in Iraq. Isn't Habib Ali Jafri a well known Suffi scholar/head very popular in Iraq?

This is what I found from Iraq, but they have very other weird stuffs going on which is not common amongst other Suffis of the world.

God! the way they play with the knives in their bodies :blink: but, they start ziker in the second half of the clip.

This kind is "Cheshti" I believe, ziker with Music and drums.

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

they are wahabi agents and praising the poetry in such a manner that may be come under objection,

because, brailvi and shia system are liberal and people feel secure under these systems, thats why wahabi/yazeedi/salafi/ or few different type of people usually use brailvi or shia platform to make brailvis and shias as an objectionable systems,

if, it was a wahabi crowd, such people would have been beheaded within minutes,

we dont need wahabi swords and insulting poisonous wahabi fatwas,

we have ability to manage our own problems.

I meant the "Suffism branch of Sunnis". They have "different methods and gatherings" in different countries and cultures.

Maybe, they have it in a different manner in Iraq. Isn't Habib Ali Jafri a well known Suffi scholar/head very popular in Iraq?

This is what I found from Iraq, but they have very other weird stuffs going on which is not common amongst other Suffis of the world.

God! the way they play with the knives in their bodies :blink: but, they start ziker in the second half of the clip.

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

That's just INSANE!

Woaaaahh, I never knew about any of this! :!!!: :!!!:

No they are not mentally handicapped.

Suffis amongst Sunnis have 4 different ways of doing their prayers, each following different leaderships and each have different kind of 'dhiker' or prayers.

Basically 4 different schools, most of them are Hanafi Sunnis.

They claim 3 of them reaches to the school and leadership of Imam Ali (as) and 1 of them to Abubakar, the first Sunni Khaleef.

This clip I believe is "Naqshbandi" because they do it loud and contains no music, very popular in Afghanistan/Pakistan and other Sub. cont. countries and in central Asia.

Watch this clip, Suffis of Afghanistan..in the middle of the clip they really get out of control.

full of nonsense, sorry if I can't point out the nonsense, because honestly, it will take me hours

no

its not 'cheshti'. an afghan would know that

It goes on in Iraq all the time. From Basra to Mosul to Ramadi to Mandali, all 4 corners

Edited by (_Sijistani_)

full of nonsense, sorry if I can't point out the nonsense, because honestly, it will take me hours

Why do you get out of control so quick?

why don't you spend your time to introduce your Allah ho ho ho for us? Honestly!

Nonsense where? I have many friends who own "khaneqah" or been members; they told me most of these stuffs I noted above. One of my friend whom left the Khaneqah of "Peer e Barra" in Peshawar, Pakistan after the 'main Peer' with more than hundred thousands of 'mureeds' (followers) caught in having anal sex with a young boy. He was really pissed.. He even stopped reading Rumi, Gilani related and other people's works....

I know many disgusting details about most of these Afghani-Pakistani "Khaneqahs" told by my Sunni friends.. I don't want to discuss them here.

By the way: can you explain the clip in Iraq, playing with all knives and snakes and fire... what are those Suffis up to?

Sijistani: Here what I found in wikipedia. Written by Suffis themselves, taken from very solid Suffi sources... I mentioned a few points that you called them nonsense and here are the same stuffs in wikipedia. Proof them wrong!

[in South Asia, four major Sufi orders persist, namely 1. the Chishti Order, 2. the Qadiriyyah, 3. the Naqshbandiyya, and 4. the Suhrawardiyya.]

[The Chishti Order is famous for its emphasis on love, tolerance, and openness. The Order traces its origins through various saints all the way to Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Muhammad himself.] Link

[The Naqshbandi Order is the only Sufi order that claims to trace its spiritual lineage (silsilah) to Muhammad through Abu Bakr, the first Caliph. In contrast, most other turuq trace their lineage to Ali, Muhammad's cousin and son-in-law and the Fourth Caliph.[4] Link

[The Suhrawardiyya trace their spiritual genealogy to Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S.) through Junayd Baghdadi and al-Ghazali.]

[suhrawardiyya originated in Iraq but succeeded only in India to take shape as a fraternity with its infrastructure...] Link

main Link

I wonder what kind of reaction the topic would have received if someone had posted the shia walking on coal or doing the same as them, which some shia do in Muharram.

There is one difference. The most of the Shia who walk on burning coal as a part of Moharram commemoration are non-educated whereas the Brailvis who are shown in the video look to be their educated lot

There is one difference. The most of the Shia who walk on burning coal as a part of Moharram commemoration are non-educated whereas the Brailvis who are shown in the video look to be their educated lot

So if one looks educated and dances, then its all right.

So if one looks educated and dances, then its all right.

No that was not what I meant. What I meant was that their educated people are equal to our non-educated people. In other words education does not seem to have any effect.