Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

a great sisters only site

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

http://thesisterhoodcircle.ning.com/

Please all the shia sisters and other muslim sisters out there join this sister site we can freely talk there without the men jumping in an dchattin on our threads!! i need more shia sisters to join im a bit lonely being the only one!! i moderate a group on there called SHES SHIA?!! its made to educate the others about shia sisters and to be a great area for the shia sisters just to hang out!! there are also groups for everything you can think of then some also the head moderator has a quran study group that actually STUDIES the quran!! It starts during rhamadan and is sisters only so hurry up and join in on all o fthe fun!

:!!!:

• Advanced Member
What if men lie and join the site? Is it foul proof? Do you ask a voice recording to be sent to establish if the applicant if of the right sex?

Just curious.

Z is pretty good bout weeding out the odd ones! lets just say we moderators have a keen eye we can figure it out before the damage is done besides Zs hubby is setting up a brothers site!

• Basic Members

You'd be surprised.. and probably disgusted by how many men would get their kicks out of reading stuff like that. I mean look at how many 'brothers' frequent the sisters forum and comment on stuff they (should) know nothing about!

Putting a 'SISTERS ONLY' note up only gets them more into it, like flies on sh sugar.

Edited by Cheetara
  • Advanced Member
>>>>>>clouds of dust linger where curious men once stood>>>>>

lol and to the one talkin bout men frequinting the sites.. we have ways to make them stay away also umm we want pics to show who u are and we can tell if its jacked!

Pending approval :D

They ask some personal question :Hijabi:

what name did u put up? and yes she does to make sure ur honest!

Edited by ORLITHDM
  • Advanced Member
lol and to the one talkin bout men frequinting the sites.. we have ways to make them stay away also umm we want pics to show who u are and we can tell if its jacked!

what name did u put up? and yes she does to make sure ur honest!

My username is the same one I have for SC. Lol did she really need to know my marital status :lol:

Edited by Progeny07
  • Advanced Member
My username is the same one I have for SC. Lol did she really need to know my marital status :lol:

actually yes so she knows which groups she can invite you to thers are single sisters groups looking for a hubby groups and married sisters groups...

• Advanced Member
Salam

thankyou.I am surely going to join this.it's going to be pretty much safe and more private than sister's forum itself .

Wasalam

yup nosey bros need not apply they will be tossed out on their ears!! sides her husband is setting up a brothers site which i will post in the brothers forum!

• Advanced Member
I dont think men would be interested in the topics.

Lol Maryaam, you'd be surprised . I mean come on, just remember how many times in the Sisters Forum sections some sisters open topics strickly saying "SISTERS ONLY" and then we see many brothers replies.

• Advanced Member
Lol Maryaam, you'd be surprised . I mean come on, just remember how many times in the Sisters Forum sections some sisters open topics strickly saying "SISTERS ONLY" and then we see many brothers replies.

lol remember the childbirts topics? one guy said it was nothing and it didnt hurt!!

• Advanced Member
lol remember the childbirts topics? one guy said it was nothing and it didnt hurt!!

Not that I know what it's like but I'm sure he wouldn't even say a letter of that sentence if he experiences anything NEAR that. LOL

Edited by Yasmeen
  • Advanced Member
Not that I know what it's like but I'm sure he wouldn't even say a letter of that sentence if he experiences anything NEAR that. LOL

apparently these guys are not married or are not in the room when the child is born!! i nearly busted my moms hand AND then nearly busted my husbands during hard labor with my third!! trust me it aint no picnic!! anywho we need as many sisters as we can get on sistercircle!! and by the way i know guys cry if they even smasha finger or get sick so theyd just die if they had to do childbirth!!

Edited by ORLITHDM
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

I wanna join!!! How does it work???

(wasalam)

pm me your email ill invite you directly. oh and is it me or did they change the site? um and my tickers are standin still! ive been bf for 3 months......

Edited by ORLITHDM
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...