Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Kuntar: Hezbollah will intervene if Iran attacked

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

'We will not leave Iran, one of the pillars of Islam, alone without intervening.' Hezbollah's retaliation for Mugniyah assassination still pending, he adds

"The Islamic resistance's response for the assassination of the shahid Imad Mugniyah is still pending and it's time will come." Asked if the response would not destabilize the political situation in Lebanon, Kuntar said no one could prevent Hezbollah from responding.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3745158,00.html

• Advanced Member
'We will not leave Iran, one of the pillars of Islam, alone without intervening.' Hezbollah's retaliation for Mugniyah assassination still pending, he adds

"The Islamic resistance's response for the assassination of the shahid Imad Mugniyah is still pending and it's time will come." Asked if the response would not destabilize the political situation in Lebanon, Kuntar said no one could prevent Hezbollah from responding.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Representing hizballah in such a way in the media indicates that kuntar doesn't know what he is saying OR he has been given a high authoritive position in the hezeb thus giving him authority to say that. Even Seyed Hassan (ha) doesn't speak like that especially taking into account the current political situation in Lebanon. It would just prove the Alliance parties' views to the lebanese people.

With Salams and Duas

Ahmad

• Veteran Member

^^ You know, when the media was blabbering on about Hezbollah being an Iranian puppet, etc, Seyed Hassan Nasrallah come out live on TV and said "I am proud to be a student of Imam Khamenai (and wilayat-e-faqih)". And guess what, it made everyone shut up.

Lebaneese interest, Arab interest, etc is whole a load of rubbish.

"We do not worship Iran we worship Allah; for patriotism is another word for paganism. I say let this land (of Iran) burn! I say let this land (of Iran) go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of the world!" (Imam Khomeini 1980 in Qum)

• Advanced Member
^^ You know, when the media was blabbering on about Hezbollah being an Iranian puppet, etc, Seyed Hassan Nasrallah come out live on TV and said "I am proud to be a student of Imam Khamenai (and wilayat-e-faqih)". And guess what, it made everyone shut up.

Lebaneese interest, Arab interest, etc is whole a load of rubbish.

"We do not worship Iran we worship Allah; for patriotism is another word for paganism. I say let this land (of Iran) burn! I say let this land (of Iran) go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of the world!" (Imam Khomeini 1980 in Qum)

In that case, Inshallah Iran burns one day, so that the rest of the world emerges in Islam!

Edited by Mo.
  • Advanced Member

^Whats wrong with you? I happen to like that speech. Let Iran burn for the sake of Islam promoted in the world. Inshallah it happens someday, its a smaller sacrifice than any other option available on table right now.

• Advanced Member

^^ Your intention was clear from your initial post (ie let iran burn regardless of whether or not it is for islam). So i ask you kindly to remove your arrogance and opening your eyes. Iran has done more for islam than any other muslim country. Wake up remove your bias and stop being stupid.

Pease be upon those that follow the guidance.

• Advanced Member

I disagree,

Despite the election controversy, Iran still remains the pre-imminent defender of the Muslim world, something that no other nation could match. Sure it has its share of problems, but inshallah things will get better for this great nation.

• Advanced Member
Inshallah those who wish ill for Iran will be the ones who will burn

So Khomeini is gonna burn right? :rolleyes:

What is the matter with you lot? I am serious, I loved his speech. Iran burning for the sake of Islam promoted in the WHOLE WORLD is a much lesser sacrifice than anything else in offer on the table.

Fine, let my land burn and go up in smoke for the sake of Islam emerging triumphant in the rest of the world. Happy now?

• Veteran Member
So Khomeini is gonna burn right? :rolleyes:

What is the matter with you lot? I am serious, I loved his speech. Iran burning for the sake of Islam promoted in the WHOLE WORLD is a much lesser sacrifice than anything else in offer on the table.

Fine, let my land burn and go up in smoke for the sake of Islam emerging triumphant in the rest of the world. Happy now?

Can I ask you a personal question if you don't mind?

What branch of Sunni Islam do you follow? or Are you Ismailia?

Group: Advanced Members

Religion: Islam (Other)

• Basic Members

But we thought that Hezbollah was the Lebanese homegrown "resistance" to Israel attacks, and is only able to retain its weapons to stop Israeli attacks against Lebanon?

I guess along with the Hezbollah terrorist cell captured in Egypt recently, this exposes their lies even further.

• Advanced Member
But we thought that Hezbollah was the Lebanese homegrown "resistance" to Israel attacks, and is only able to retain its weapons to stop Israeli attacks against Lebanon?

I guess along with the Hezbollah terrorist cell captured in Egypt recently, this exposes their lies even further.

Oh let me guess, now you are thinking "OH EVIL HEZBOLLAH WANTS TO CONVERT EVERYONE TO THE SHIA DOCTRINE", an arrest in Egypt, so what??? What does this have to do with anything??

• Advanced Member

i guess you havent changed much, if your here for dialogue then maybe you should use the word terrorist less because you have already been told countless times after the assasination of Hajj Mugniyah in syria the game has changed. Sayyid Hassan himself gave a speech and declared open war.

Your the only lier.

• Advanced Member

Can I ask you a personal question if you don't mind?

What branch of Sunni Islam do you follow? or Are you Ismailia?

Im actually Shiite Muslim but I prefer only calling myself Muslim, if you know what I mean.

• Advanced Member

ynet is a Jewish site and we all know what distortions CAMERA and other Jewish groups that provide "translations" to Western news media engage in for propaganda.

How do we know what the honorable gentleman actually said?

Unless Hezbollah itself releases a translation we must be very cautious.

I was told once by a Syrian who was a Sunni, that he thought the only hope was the Shia.

So those who criticize our brothers, both Christian and Muslim, in Hezbollah, who attack our brothers in Iran, are, in effect, attacking Islam's most valiant defenders.

We go by a demonstrated track record.

We judge by their fruits

By such standards our brothers are an inspiration to all of us, to conduct ourselves with honor, with dignity, with all adherence to the will of God.

This is an open forum, anyone, including the Enemies of Humanity, may come here to taunt, to corrupt, to distract.

God knows best.

God decides.