Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
(_Sijistani_)

In defense of Sayyidna Khaled bin Waleed

Rate this topic

Madad Maula Ka'enaat Madad

Madad Ya Ali Madad

Wonder why the Twelvers particularly hate and attack Sayyidna Khaled bin Waleed radiallahu anhu, precious companion of our Prophet salallaho alaihi wa alihi wa salam? The answer is no surprise at all ^_^ , it is nothing but that same old jealosy that sunnis do not understand about the twelvers, as persiangulf puts it. Brother Abdaal puts it mildly that they are emotional. I would say, paranoid. But what do Twelvers quote against the Sword of Allah? Forgeries. Sorry guys.

Before the gangsters come in with pages of copy paste of the 'crimes' of Khaled, personal attacks, mocking, and insults, please, please produce at least one, one only, authentic narration that proves the 'crime' of Sayyidna Khaled marrying the wife of Malik and comitting zina. If not, avoid yourself.

The incident of Malik. Note: I am giving authentic evidence from the Sunni Master of Sharia and Irfan, Imam ibn Hibban radiallahu anhu, in his mighty work on the Sira of the Prophet salallaho alaihi wa alihi wa salam. If Twelvers believe forgeries in 'Sunni books', why not accept authentic reports in 'Sunni books', or do Twelvers accept authentic reports as forgeries and forgeries as authentic reports?

Sayyidna Khaled bin Waleed ordered the entire batch of those apostates who were found to speak against the Prophet to be put to death for this very reason. Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu had ordered all the sahaba on the expeditions to make sure they are clear on the practices of the people of those lands, whether they were Muslims or had apostasized. Malik bin nuwaira was among the group of apostates. And this is how he was put to death, in front of all the sahaba present there. Malik was caught with the other apostates. But it was Sayyidna abu Qatada radiallahu anhu, who dismissed all rumours, and was adamant that Malik indeed was a Muslim, and was not an apostate and therefore was unjustly killed. He brought up this issue immediately with Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu, who for justice, ordered an investigation at the same time. And what did all the sahaba decide as to the fate of Khaled?

Sayyidna Umar radiallahu anhu was clear cut on this, that because of this mistake of Sayyidna Khaled, he must not lead any army, and should be summarily dismissed. But Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu remembered earlier that once Sayyidna Khaled radiallahu anhu had made a similar mistake, during the life time of the Prophet alaihisalam. It has been authentically narrated in Sahih Bukhari Shareef. The Prophet alaihisalam dissociated himself from that action of Sayyidna Khaled and told him that. But what did the Prophet alaihisalam do next? Dismiss Khaled? Reject him? Curse him? Hate him? Punish him severely? Nope, and this is what would make Twelvers go bananas; the Prophet ordered him to go on another expedition of destroying uzza's temple!!! And then after that, the Prophet ordered him to go on to two more expeditions. This is all authentically narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari al-shareef. So, Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu too forgave Sayyidna Khaled for his mistake, paid blood money as the Prophet had done, and DID NOT dismiss him, but gave him MORE EXPEDITIONS of Conquest.

Ya Rasulullah Ya Habeeballah

Ya Abu Bakr Ya Siddiq!

Edited by (_Sijistani_)

killed Malik bin Nuweira and took his wife the same night.. cut off Malik's head and used it to shore up a cooking pot. beleive or not.

omar was furious with but Abu Baker forgave him

sijistani do you ( i wud have said sunni but since i am technically one of them now it makes little sense ) offer the same excuse and sympathy for ibn nuwaira ? he was a sahabi too its proven beyound doubt ....

he was not a apsotate as u have yourself said by abu katada ansari, ibn umar, salim mawla abi hudhayfa etc and the fact that abu bakr himself admitted to khalids error proves that ibn nuwaira was killed innocently

why dont u add radiallahanhu next to ibn nuwaira's name ?

Edited by Panzerwaffe

If twelvers believe in authentic sunni hadith and reject forgeries then they should know, it was the Prophet who called Sayyidna Khaled bin Walid radiallahu anhu as Saifullah, so becareful

After, his victory at Mu'ta in Jordan, in which Sayyiduna Jafar bin Tayyar radiallahu anhu was martyred, even though the Prophet was saddened by this news, he still remarked

"then the standard was taken up by a Sword from amongst the Swords of Allah, and upon his hands did Allah grant victory"

And this was after the incident in which the Prophet had paid blood money for Khaled's act and had disassociated himself from that act

If twelvers believe in authentic sunni hadith and reject forgeries then they should know, it was the Prophet who called Sayyidna Khaled bin Walid radiallahu anhu as Saifullah, so becareful

After, his victory at Mu'ta in Jordan, in which Sayyiduna Jafar bin Tayyar radiallahu anhu was martyred, even though the Prophet was saddened by this news, he still remarked

"then the standard was taken up by a Sword from amongst the Swords of Allah, and upon his hands did Allah grant victory"

And this was after the incident in which the Prophet had paid blood money for Khaled's act and had disassociated himself from that act

Brining sunni sources /hadees to prove sunnis r right is like christains brining their own books to prove Ias A.S is son of God

or zionist bring their talmud to rpove Paletine is theirs

i sincerely with sunnis /wahabis grow up so that they atleast know the simple rules of debates

Another Mistake

1) Khalid kills a man in cold blood - Sunni claim it was his second mistake of the same nature

2) Ayesha revolts against an established caliph, Thousands of people are killed - Sunni claim it was a mistake

I guess in your creed mistakes run quite rampant. Any Chance Abu Bakr also made a mistake in the Fadak judgment?

But Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu remembered earlier that once Sayyidna Khaled radiallahu anhu had made a similar mistake, during the life time of the Prophet alaihisalam. It has been authentically narrated in Sahih Bukhari Shareef. The Prophet alaihisalam dissociated himself from that action of Sayyidna Khaled and told him that

The Prophet (Saww) being the Habib of Allah has this authority the caliphs dont. Secondly i believe making error is human but repeating the same error twice is not the act of a true believer.

He didnt!

A man killed even out of ignorance yet you think Allah will honor him?

Ahlesunnah stole all of Ali (as) titles and attached them to various Sahabas so they can put them all on the same level.

Khalid was a murderer and a rapist. He should have been hung the very same day.

Another Mistake

1) Khalid kills a man in cold blood - Sunni claim it was his second mistake of the same nature

2) Ayesha revolts against an established caliph, Thousands of people are killed - Sunni claim it was a mistake

I guess in your creed mistakes run quite rampant. Any Chance Abu Bakr also made a mistake in the Fadak judgment?

The Prophet (Saww) being the Habib of Allah has this authority the caliphs dont. Secondly i believe making error is human but repeating the same error twice is not the act of a true believer.

He didnt!

A man killed even out of ignorance yet you think Allah will honor him?

Ahlesunnah stole all of Ali (as) titles and attached them to various Sahabas so they can put them all on the same level.

Khalid was a murderer and a rapist. He should have been hung the very same day.

well said Bro

Masha Allah _Jaza Kallah

Naraeeeeeeeeeeee Haidryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yaa Ali Yaa Ali YAAA Ali madad haq aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

well said Bro

Masha Allah _Jaza Kallah

Naraeeeeeeeeeeee Haidryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yaa Ali Yaa Ali YAAA Ali madad haq aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

whats up with all the shouting...

brother firoz... you that in every post of yours lool

before giving him title like "sword of Allah"

can you provide me some authentic proof that how many wars he fought for islam and what good he did in battle field?

Edited by Ali Huzaifa

before giving him title like "sword of Allah"

can you provide me some authentic proof that how many wars he fought for islam and what good he did in battle field?

I guess "the thingie of Satan befits him more" since he was very skillfull in killing Muslims and raping their beautiful wives during their Eddah period. [remember malik ibn nowayrah?]

Who is handing out titles...the first Syed al Shouda was Hazrat Amir Hamza (ra)...but Hazrat Ali (ra) and Imam Hussein (ra) get it first...I also believe they are but the first was as I mention...Just as Asadullah-Hazrat Amir Hamza (ra) and Sher-E-Khuda-Hazrat Ali (ra)