Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

In defense of Sayyidna Khaled bin Waleed

Rate this topic

• Banned

Madad Maula Ka'enaat Madad

Madad Ya Ali Madad

Wonder why the Twelvers particularly hate and attack Sayyidna Khaled bin Waleed radiallahu anhu, precious companion of our Prophet salallaho alaihi wa alihi wa salam? The answer is no surprise at all ^_^ , it is nothing but that same old jealosy that sunnis do not understand about the twelvers, as persiangulf puts it. Brother Abdaal puts it mildly that they are emotional. I would say, paranoid. But what do Twelvers quote against the Sword of Allah? Forgeries. Sorry guys.

Before the gangsters come in with pages of copy paste of the 'crimes' of Khaled, personal attacks, mocking, and insults, please, please produce at least one, one only, authentic narration that proves the 'crime' of Sayyidna Khaled marrying the wife of Malik and comitting zina. If not, avoid yourself.

The incident of Malik. Note: I am giving authentic evidence from the Sunni Master of Sharia and Irfan, Imam ibn Hibban radiallahu anhu, in his mighty work on the Sira of the Prophet salallaho alaihi wa alihi wa salam. If Twelvers believe forgeries in 'Sunni books', why not accept authentic reports in 'Sunni books', or do Twelvers accept authentic reports as forgeries and forgeries as authentic reports?

Sayyidna Khaled bin Waleed ordered the entire batch of those apostates who were found to speak against the Prophet to be put to death for this very reason. Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu had ordered all the sahaba on the expeditions to make sure they are clear on the practices of the people of those lands, whether they were Muslims or had apostasized. Malik bin nuwaira was among the group of apostates. And this is how he was put to death, in front of all the sahaba present there. Malik was caught with the other apostates. But it was Sayyidna abu Qatada radiallahu anhu, who dismissed all rumours, and was adamant that Malik indeed was a Muslim, and was not an apostate and therefore was unjustly killed. He brought up this issue immediately with Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu, who for justice, ordered an investigation at the same time. And what did all the sahaba decide as to the fate of Khaled?

Sayyidna Umar radiallahu anhu was clear cut on this, that because of this mistake of Sayyidna Khaled, he must not lead any army, and should be summarily dismissed. But Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu remembered earlier that once Sayyidna Khaled radiallahu anhu had made a similar mistake, during the life time of the Prophet alaihisalam. It has been authentically narrated in Sahih Bukhari Shareef. The Prophet alaihisalam dissociated himself from that action of Sayyidna Khaled and told him that. But what did the Prophet alaihisalam do next? Dismiss Khaled? Reject him? Curse him? Hate him? Punish him severely? Nope, and this is what would make Twelvers go bananas; the Prophet ordered him to go on another expedition of destroying uzza's temple!!! And then after that, the Prophet ordered him to go on to two more expeditions. This is all authentically narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari al-shareef. So, Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu too forgave Sayyidna Khaled for his mistake, paid blood money as the Prophet had done, and DID NOT dismiss him, but gave him MORE EXPEDITIONS of Conquest.

Ya Rasulullah Ya Habeeballah

Ya Abu Bakr Ya Siddiq!

Edited by (_Sijistani_)
  • Veteran Member

sijistani do you ( i wud have said sunni but since i am technically one of them now it makes little sense ) offer the same excuse and sympathy for ibn nuwaira ? he was a sahabi too its proven beyound doubt ....

he was not a apsotate as u have yourself said by abu katada ansari, ibn umar, salim mawla abi hudhayfa etc and the fact that abu bakr himself admitted to khalids error proves that ibn nuwaira was killed innocently

why dont u add radiallahanhu next to ibn nuwaira's name ?

Edited by Panzerwaffe
  • Banned

If twelvers believe in authentic sunni hadith and reject forgeries then they should know, it was the Prophet who called Sayyidna Khaled bin Walid radiallahu anhu as Saifullah, so becareful

After, his victory at Mu'ta in Jordan, in which Sayyiduna Jafar bin Tayyar radiallahu anhu was martyred, even though the Prophet was saddened by this news, he still remarked

"then the standard was taken up by a Sword from amongst the Swords of Allah, and upon his hands did Allah grant victory"

And this was after the incident in which the Prophet had paid blood money for Khaled's act and had disassociated himself from that act

If twelvers believe in authentic sunni hadith and reject forgeries then they should know, it was the Prophet who called Sayyidna Khaled bin Walid radiallahu anhu as Saifullah, so becareful

After, his victory at Mu'ta in Jordan, in which Sayyiduna Jafar bin Tayyar radiallahu anhu was martyred, even though the Prophet was saddened by this news, he still remarked

"then the standard was taken up by a Sword from amongst the Swords of Allah, and upon his hands did Allah grant victory"

And this was after the incident in which the Prophet had paid blood money for Khaled's act and had disassociated himself from that act

Brining sunni sources /hadees to prove sunnis r right is like christains brining their own books to prove Ias A.S is son of God

or zionist bring their talmud to rpove Paletine is theirs

i sincerely with sunnis /wahabis grow up so that they atleast know the simple rules of debates

• Advanced Member

Another Mistake

1) Khalid kills a man in cold blood - Sunni claim it was his second mistake of the same nature

2) Ayesha revolts against an established caliph, Thousands of people are killed - Sunni claim it was a mistake

I guess in your creed mistakes run quite rampant. Any Chance Abu Bakr also made a mistake in the Fadak judgment?

But Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu remembered earlier that once Sayyidna Khaled radiallahu anhu had made a similar mistake, during the life time of the Prophet alaihisalam. It has been authentically narrated in Sahih Bukhari Shareef. The Prophet alaihisalam dissociated himself from that action of Sayyidna Khaled and told him that

The Prophet (Saww) being the Habib of Allah has this authority the caliphs dont. Secondly i believe making error is human but repeating the same error twice is not the act of a true believer.

He didnt!

A man killed even out of ignorance yet you think Allah will honor him?

Ahlesunnah stole all of Ali (as) titles and attached them to various Sahabas so they can put them all on the same level.

Khalid was a murderer and a rapist. He should have been hung the very same day.

Another Mistake

1) Khalid kills a man in cold blood - Sunni claim it was his second mistake of the same nature

2) Ayesha revolts against an established caliph, Thousands of people are killed - Sunni claim it was a mistake

I guess in your creed mistakes run quite rampant. Any Chance Abu Bakr also made a mistake in the Fadak judgment?

The Prophet (Saww) being the Habib of Allah has this authority the caliphs dont. Secondly i believe making error is human but repeating the same error twice is not the act of a true believer.

He didnt!

A man killed even out of ignorance yet you think Allah will honor him?

Ahlesunnah stole all of Ali (as) titles and attached them to various Sahabas so they can put them all on the same level.

Khalid was a murderer and a rapist. He should have been hung the very same day.

well said Bro

Masha Allah _Jaza Kallah

Naraeeeeeeeeeeee Haidryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yaa Ali Yaa Ali YAAA Ali madad haq aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Advanced Member
well said Bro

Masha Allah _Jaza Kallah

Naraeeeeeeeeeeee Haidryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yaa Ali Yaa Ali YAAA Ali madad haq aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

whats up with all the shouting...

brother firoz... you that in every post of yours lool

• Advanced Member
before giving him title like "sword of Allah"

can you provide me some authentic proof that how many wars he fought for islam and what good he did in battle field?

I guess "the thingie of Satan befits him more" since he was very skillfull in killing Muslims and raping their beautiful wives during their Eddah period. [remember malik ibn nowayrah?]

• Advanced Member

Who is handing out titles...the first Syed al Shouda was Hazrat Amir Hamza (ra)...but Hazrat Ali (ra) and Imam Hussein (ra) get it first...I also believe they are but the first was as I mention...Just as Asadullah-Hazrat Amir Hamza (ra) and Sher-E-Khuda-Hazrat Ali (ra)

• Advanced Member
Who is handing out titles...the first Syed al Shouda was Hazrat Amir Hamza (ra)...but Hazrat Ali (ra) and Imam Hussein (ra) get it first...I also believe they are but the first was as I mention...Just as Asadullah-Hazrat Amir Hamza (ra) and Sher-E-Khuda-Hazrat Ali (ra)

We respect SayyedoShohad, Hamzeh A and we have not taken the title from him, actually as those who believe in the martyrdom of Imam Hossein A we believe he is also a sayyed asshohada and we wonder if hadhart hamzeh A was there he would let us call him sayyed ashshohada in comparison with Imam Hossein A. Imam Hossein A’s martyrdom is alhamdollellah something pretty authentic and accepted not only among Shia/Sunnis but also among Christians/ Buddhists/ Hindus and even infidels as I for myself have seen some of them from close encounter. That is why Gandhi says if his revolution could succeed it was because he learned revolution from Imam Hossein A.

About asadollah I should say Amiralmo’menin A was given that title before he was born. That is why a holy place such as ka’ba is his birthplace. While Saint Mary is told to go out of the holy place cuz there is not a birthplace it is a place for worshipping God, his holy mother S was invited in the ka’ba. Still, we are not as generous as you in handing down the names; in fact we go through the way Prophet saww taught us. They way guys like omar and abdolatiq neglected from the beginning which led to choosing such titles for dirty rapist [Edited Out]s as Khali bin walid la’natollah.

Madad Ya Ali Madad

Wonder why the Twelvers particularly hate and attack Sayyidna Khaled bin Waleed radiallahu anhu, precious companion of our Prophet salallaho alaihi wa alihi wa salam? The answer is no surprise at all ^_^ , it is nothing but that same old jealosy that sunnis do not understand about the twelvers, as persiangulf puts it. Brother Abdaal puts it mildly that they are emotional. I would say, paranoid. But what do Twelvers quote against the Sword of Allah? Forgeries. Sorry guys.

Before the gangsters come in with pages of copy paste of the 'crimes' of Khaled, personal attacks, mocking, and insults, please, please produce at least one, one only, authentic narration that proves the 'crime' of Sayyidna Khaled marrying the wife of Malik and comitting zina. If not, avoid yourself.

The incident of Malik. Note: I am giving authentic evidence from the Sunni Master of Sharia and Irfan, Imam ibn Hibban radiallahu anhu, in his mighty work on the Sira of the Prophet salallaho alaihi wa alihi wa salam. If Twelvers believe forgeries in 'Sunni books', why not accept authentic reports in 'Sunni books', or do Twelvers accept authentic reports as forgeries and forgeries as authentic reports?

Sayyidna Khaled bin Waleed ordered the entire batch of those apostates who were found to speak against the Prophet to be put to death for this very reason. Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu had ordered all the sahaba on the expeditions to make sure they are clear on the practices of the people of those lands, whether they were Muslims or had apostasized. Malik bin nuwaira was among the group of apostates. And this is how he was put to death, in front of all the sahaba present there. Malik was caught with the other apostates. But it was Sayyidna abu Qatada radiallahu anhu, who dismissed all rumours, and was adamant that Malik indeed was a Muslim, and was not an apostate and therefore was unjustly killed. He brought up this issue immediately with Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu, who for justice, ordered an investigation at the same time. And what did all the sahaba decide as to the fate of Khaled?

Sayyidna Umar radiallahu anhu was clear cut on this, that because of this mistake of Sayyidna Khaled, he must not lead any army, and should be summarily dismissed. But Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu remembered earlier that once Sayyidna Khaled radiallahu anhu had made a similar mistake, during the life time of the Prophet alaihisalam. It has been authentically narrated in Sahih Bukhari Shareef. The Prophet alaihisalam dissociated himself from that action of Sayyidna Khaled and told him that. But what did the Prophet alaihisalam do next? Dismiss Khaled? Reject him? Curse him? Hate him? Punish him severely? Nope, and this is what would make Twelvers go bananas; the Prophet ordered him to go on another expedition of destroying uzza's temple!!! And then after that, the Prophet ordered him to go on to two more expeditions. This is all authentically narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari al-shareef. So, Sayyidna Abu Bakr radiallahu anhu too forgave Sayyidna Khaled for his mistake, paid blood money as the Prophet had done, and DID NOT dismiss him, but gave him MORE EXPEDITIONS of Conquest.

Ya Abu Bakr Ya Siddiq!

äÚã ÇáÞÊíá ÅÐÇ ÇáÑíÇÍ ÊäÇæÍÊ ... ÎáÝ ÇáÈíæÊ ÞÊáÊ íÇÈä ÇáÃÒæÑ

• Advanced Member

authentic reference pls

• Advanced Member
before giving him title like "sword of Allah"

can you provide me some authentic proof that how many wars he fought for islam and what good he did in battle field?

Sahih Bukhari

Vol 5, Book 57. Companions Of The Prophet. Hadith 102.

Narrated By Anas : The Prophet had informed the people about the death of Zaid, Ja'far and Ibn Rawaha before the news of their death reached them. He said with his eyes flowing with tears, "Zaid took the flag and was martyred; then Ja'far took the flag and was martyred, and then Ibn Rawaha took the flag and was martyred. Finally the flag was taken by one of Allah's Swords (i.e. Khalid bin Al-Walid) and Allah gave them (i.e. the Muslims) victory."

This is the clear proof of him being the sword of Allah. He fought many wars for Islam, and was undefeated. You can easily search for his conquests on the internet.

• Advanced Member

So now you want to listen to Hazrat Umar (ra)...and still call him names...actually Asadullah was given before...and Syed Al Shouda was first family of Prophet (SAWS) that passed away in battle. So Hazrat Amir Hamza (ra) keeps the title...you guys just transfer names from everyone who is respected toward Hazrat Ali (ra) and Imam Hussein (ra) which is wrong...I also believe in them and love them...but dont lessen my love for anyone else because of that...as for arguing w/ PersianGulf Ever...I am above that and aint going to respond to this either...all we want is to ask Allah to punish those who did bad to Prophet(SAWS)'s family in general w/o giving names...I also pray for that because Allah(SWT) knows best who was good and not.I rather not get sin for this...thus everyone has their own opinion...and sent L on them seperetly instead of here...you guys hate everyone that Sunni like....Prophet (SAWS) loved the Sahaba and so do we.Thus a SUNNI...Hope for those idiots that done know what Sunni mean now know

• Banned

MZR786, these Twelvers are the opposite of Sunnis. You can make it out from this very betrayel of theirs. Maula Ali karamallahu wajhu respected Sayyidatina Aisha radiallahu anha. Gave her respect no matter what. But these Twelvers disobey Imam Ali karamallahu wajhu. They insult her, the Prophet's blessed wife, attack her, call her the worst woman on earth. Don't these fools know that they are saying the Greatest man on earth married the worst woman on earth! Such ugliness. They give the example of Nuh and Lut alaihimusalam. They have no shame. Our Prophet never divorced Aisha. He was lying conscious in his last days, YES FOR ENTIRE DAYS, CONSCIOUS, on his bed, IN HER HOUSE, while Maula Ali karamallahu wajhu was helping him to enter and leave her house continuously.

But still, the nafs is more important to these people than the fear of Allah.

Edited by (_Sijistani_)
  • Advanced Member
MZR786, these Twelvers are the opposite of Sunnis. You can make it out from this very betrayel of theirs. Maula Ali karamallahu wajhu respected Sayyidatina Aisha radiallahu anha. Gave her respect no matter what. But these Twelvers disobey Imam Ali karamallahu wajhu. They insult her, the Prophet's blessed wife, attack her, call her the worst woman on earth. Don't these fools know that they are saying the Greatest man on earth married the worst woman on earth! Such ugliness. They give the example of Nuh and Lut alaihimusalam. They have no shame. Our Prophet never divorced Aisha. He was lying conscious in his last days, YES FOR ENTIRE DAYS, CONSCIOUS, on his bed, IN HER HOUSE, while Maula Ali karamallahu wajhu was helping him to enter and leave her house continuously.

But still, the nafs is more important to these people than the fear of Allah.

Listen up, you arrogant jaahil, this site is run by Twelvers (you seem to use it as a politically correct version of rafidi), just in case you forgot. Tell me of a Sunni website where a "Twelver" would receive the sort of freedom to criticise and ridicule Sunnis and their beliefs that you receive here? I'll tell you where - NOWHERE. You might want to remember that next time you let your grubby little fingers wander across your keyboard.

As for 'Aisha, who said she was the worst woman on earth? Anyone who says that is undoubtedly exaggerating. However, the idea that just because the Prophet married her she suddenly receives a "get out of adhaabu 'l qabr free" card for her sins is a complete joke. She showed her petty jealousy towards Imam 'Ali (as) and the Ahl al Bayt (as) while the Prophet (as) was still alive, and it only increased after the Prophet (as) passed away. She was one of the instigators of 'Uthman's murder, and then she disobeyed Allah and His Prophet (pbuh) by not only leaving her house, but leading an army against Imam 'Ali (as) on the pretense of avenging 'Uthman's killing that resulted in the death of thousands of her "sons". If that action is not deserving of punishment in the aakhirah, I don't know what is !

You "Jama'atis" (that's my new pejorative term for Sunnis) have this ridiculous notion that anyone who was close to the Prophet (pbuh) - and sometimes not even close - will automatically have all their greater sins forgiven by virtue of having known Rasoolullah (pbuh), and even mentioning their evil actions is forbidden, because it simply stirs up the pain of the time of fitnah. You take your sahih ahadeeth from inveterate liars and forgers like Abu Hurayrah, who barely knew the Prophet (pbuh) for 2 years yet he transmitted so many akhbaar that apparently Rasoolillah (pbuh) had nothing better to do than narrate traditions to him day and night !

Edited by Abdul Qaim
  • Advanced Member

Ok...but all we ask if for you to send L on enemies of the family...in GENERAL...without names...that way there is a closer way of being together...but most of you have the feeling of just fighting...why not ask Allah (SWT) to sent L on enemies...we will do the same...because we also love them...and Allah knows best...but you guys wanna be arrogent and seperate...just to make us mad.

Edited by MZR786
  • Veteran Member
Ok...but all we ask if for you to send L on enemies of the family...in GENERAL...without names...that way there is a closer way of being together...but most of you have the feeling of just fighting...why not ask Allah (SWT) to sent L on enemies...we will do the same...because we also love them...and Allah knows best...but you guys wanna be arrogent and seperate...just to make us mad.

(bismillah)

The La`an of Allah (swt) upon His enemies, the enemies of Rasulullah (pbuh) and his Ahlulbayt (as) and upon all oppressors and hypocrites.

There is no unity in a facade of pretty words.

(salam)

• Advanced Member

Yes...but that way there is less arguement...and we will all wish for the same because Allah (SWT) does know best. So even though we have different ppl in mind we say that Allah will send L on them...both get what we want...SIN FREE

• Veteran Member
Yes...but that way there is less arguement...and we will all wish for the same because Allah (SWT) does know best. So even though we have different ppl in mind we say that Allah will send L on them...both get what we want...SIN FREE

(bismillah)

Except...we don't really do that in front of Sunnis... we keep our Tabarra to ourselves. So if you come to a Shi'i masjid and hear it, you should be prepared for it ahead of time - though its not like its done everyday or something... (so i would steer clear on things like Bibi Fatimah (as)'s shahadat).

(salam)

• Advanced Member

I agree. Every salaah I start my qunoot by sending blessings on the Prophet (pbuh) and his family and then la'an on their enemies, whether human or jinn from beginning to end. I don't mention anyone specifically because Allahu a'alam who they may be .

That said, it doesn't mean we shouldn't explain why we don't show love or fealty towards some personalities that Sunnis may revere.

• Veteran Member
I agree. Every salaah I start my qunoot by sending blessings on the Prophet (pbuh) and his family and then la'an on their enemies, whether human or jinn from beginning to end. I don't mention anyone specifically because Allahu a'alam who they may be .

That said, it doesn't mean we shouldn't explain why we don't show love or fealty towards some personalities that Sunnis may revere.

(bismillah)

Yup! Every qunoot! All of them, the first and the last to Yawm id-Deen!

(salam)

• Advanced Member

About the war Khalid had with Bani Jazimeh and massacring them, there are some points to be mentioned:

first: forgiving and having mercy on the murderer and wavering the retaliation is an exclusive right of the “waliyye dam” (warden/the one who has got the authority over the rights of the murdered), and no one, even the holy Prophet saww, or abubakr, or any other caliph, has got the right to relinquish the retaliation, and if the warden demands the retaliation, the Islamic Hakim has to release the sentence and perform the execution, but if the warden does not intend to have the murderer executed and wants to forgive by receiving the diyyah or blood money, the hakim will follow the wish of the warden.

in the occurrence of Bani Jazimeh, Prophet saww, having been informed about it, sent Amiralmo3menin A to pay them all back; he saww even paid the cost of their dogs’ bowls.

writes Tabari:

ÝáãÇ ÇäÊåì ÇáÎÈÑ Åáì ÑÓæá Çááå ÑÝÚ íÏíå Åáì ÇáÓãÇÁ Ëã ÞÇá Çááåã Åäí ÃÈÑà Åáíß ããÇ ÕäÚ ÎÇáÏ Èä ÇáæáíÏ Ëã ÏÚÇ Úáí Èä ÃÈí ØÇáÈ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÝÞÇá íÇ Úáí ÇÎÑÌ Åáì åÄáÇÁ ÇáÞæã ÝÇäÙÑ Ýí ÃãÑåã æÇÌÚá ÃãÑ ÇáÌÇåáíÉ ÊÍÊ ÞÏãíß.

ÝÎÑÌ ÍÊì ÌÇÁåã æãÚå ãÇá ÞÏ ÈÚËå ÑÓæá Çááå Èå ÝæÏì áåã ÇáÏãÇÁ æãÇ ÃÕíÈ ãä ÇáÃãæÇá ÍÊì Åäå áíÏí ãíáÛÉ ÇáßáÈ ÍÊì ÅÐÇ áã íÈÞ ÔíÁ ãä Ïã æáÇ ãÇá ÅáÇ æÏÇå ÈÞíÊ ãÚå ÈÞíÉ ãä ÇáãÇá ÝÞÇá áåã Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Ííä ÝÑÛ ãäåã åá ÈÞí áßã Ïã Ãæ ãÇá áã íæÏ Åáíßã ÞÇáæÇ áÇ ÞÇá ÝÅäí ÃÚØíßã åÐå ÇáÈÞíÉ ãä åÐÇ ÇáãÇá ÇÍÊíÇØÇ áÑÓæá Çááå ããÇ áÇ íÚáã æáÇ ÊÚáãæä ÝÝÚá Ëã ÑÌÚ Åáì ÑÓæá Çááå ÝÃÎÈÑå ÇáÎÈÑ ÝÞÇá ÃÕÈÊ æÃÍÓäÊ.

Ëã ÞÇã ÑÓæá Çááå ÝÇÓÊÞÈá ÇáÞÈáÉ ÞÇÆãÇ ÔÇåÑÇ íÏíå ÍÊì Åäå áíÑì ÈíÇÖ ãÇ ÊÍÊ ãäßÈíå æåæ íÞæá Çááåã Åäí ÃÈÑà Åáíß ããÇ ÕäÚ ÎÇáÏ Èä ÇáæáíÏ ËáÇË ãÑÇÊ .

æÞÊí ßå ÎÈÑ Èå ÑÓæá ÎÏÇ Õáí Çááå Úáíå æÂáå ÑÓíÏ ¡ ÏÓÊåÇ ÑÇ Èå ØÑÝ ÂÓãÇä ÈáäÏ ßÑÏ æ ÚÑÖå ÏÇÔÊ: ÎÏÇíÇ ! ãä ÇÒ Âä å ÎÇáÏ Èä æáíÏ ÇäÌÇã ÏÇÏå ÇÓÊ ÈíÒÇÑã. ÓÓ Úáí Èä ÃÈí ØÇáÈ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÑÇ ÎæÇÓÊ æ Èå Çæ ÝÑãæÏ : Çí Úáí ! äÒÏ Çíä Þæã ÈÑæ æ äÙÑ ÂäÇä ÑÇ ÌæíÇ Ôæ æ ÇãÑ ÌÇåáíÊ ÑÇ ÒíÑ Ç ÈÐÇÑ .

Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÏÑ ÍÇáí ßå ÇãæÇá ÈÓíÇÑ åãÑÇå ÏÇÔÊ Èå ØÑÝ ÞÈíáå ÑÝÊ ¡ Îæä ÈåÇ ¡ ÎÓÇÑÊ ÇãæÇá æ ÍÊí ÞíãÊ ßÇÓååÇí ÓÇä ÂäåÇ ÑÇ äíÒ ÑÏÇÎÊ äãæÏ º Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÈÚÏ ÇÒ ÇÊãÇã ßÇÑ ÇÒ ÂäåÇ ÓÄÇá ßÑÏ : ÂíÇ Îæä ÈåÇ æ íÇ ãÇáí ãÇäÏå ÇÓÊ ßå Èå ÔãÇ ÑÏÇÎÊ äßÑÏå ÈÇÔã ¿ åãí ÝÊäÏ : ÎíÑ .

Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÝÑãæÏ: ÈÇÞí ãÇäÏå Çíä ÇãæÇá ÑÇ äíÒ Èå ÎÇØÑ ÑÚÇíÊ ÇÍÊíÇØ ÇÒ ÌÇäÈ ÑÓæá ÎÏÇ ÏÑ ãæÇÑÏí ßå Âä ÍÖÑÊ æ ÔãÇ ÇÒ Âä ãØáÚ äÔÏåÇíÏ ãíÑÏÇÒã . ÓÓ ÈÇÒÔÊ æ Âäå ÇäÌÇã ÏÇÏå ÈæÏ Èå ÑÓæá ÎÏÇ ÒÇÑÔ ßÑÏ. ÑÓæá ÎÏÇ Õáí Çááå Úáíå æÂáå ÝÑãæÏ : ßÇÑ ÏÑÓÊ æ ÒíÈÇÆí ÇäÌÇã ÏÇÏí. ÓÓ Ñæ Èå ÞÈáå ÇíÓÊÇÏ ¡ æ ÏÓÊåÇÑÇ ÈáäÏ ßÑÏ º Èå ØæÑí ßå ÓÝíÏí ÒíÑ ÈÛá Âä ÍÖÑÊ íÏÇ ÈæÏ ¡ Óå ÈÇÑ ÝÑãæÏ : ÎÏÇíÇ ãä ÇÒ Âä å ßå ÎÇáÏ Èä æáíÏ ÇäÌÇã ÏÇÏå ÇÓÊ ¡ ÈíÒÇÑã .

When Prophet Saww was informed about the news, he stretched his hands toward the sky and said: O God! I refuge to you from what Khalid bin walid has done. Then he asked for Ali Ibn Abi Talib A and said: Ali! Go to this tribe and ask about them and abolish the ignorance manners.

Ali A, while carrying a lot of properties, went to the tribe and paid the blood moneys, recompenses and even the money to pay for their dogs’ bowls. Ali A after finishing this asked: has any blood money or recompense left to be paid that I haven’t? They all said: No.

Ali A: I give the remainder of this property as well on behalf of Prophet Saww in case there is any loss that you haven’t been informed about yet. Then he came back and informed the Prophet Saww about what he had done. Prophet Saww said: you did a good and beautiful job. Then he stood before the Kiblah and stretched his hands, in a way that the white armpit of his was exposed, he repeated 3 times: God I loathe what Khalid bin walid has done.[/color]

ÇáØÈÑí ¡ ÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ ãÍãÏ Èä ÌÑíÑ (ãÊæÝÇí310åÜ) ¡ ÊÇÑíÎ ÇáØÈÑí ¡ Ì 2 ¡ Õ 164 ¡ äÇÔÑ : ÏÇÑ ÇáßÊÈ ÇáÚáãíÉ - ÈíÑæÊ .

Altabari, Abi Ja3far Mohammad bin Jarir (died in 310 H), Tarikh Tabari, vol.2, p.164, publication: Daarolkotob Elmiyyah- Beyrout.

ÇáÍãíÑí ÇáãÚÇÝÑí ¡ ÚÈÏ Çáãáß Èä åÔÇã Èä ÃíæÈ ÃÈæ ãÍãÏ (ãÊæÝÇí213åÜ) ¡ ÇáÓíÑÉ ÇáäÈæíÉ ¡ Ì 5 ¡ Õ 96 ¡ ÊÍÞíÞ : Øå ÚÈÏ ÇáÑÁæÝ ÓÚÏ ¡ äÇÔÑ : ÏÇÑ ÇáÌíá ¡ ÇáØÈÚÉ : ÇáÃæáì ¡ ÈíÑæÊ 1411åÜ .

Alhamiri Almo3afari, Abdolmalik bin Hisham bin Ayyob Abu Mohammad (died in 213 H), Assirrah Annabawiyyah, vol.5, p. 96, tahghigh: Taha Abdorra3uf sa3d, publication: DarolJalil, Al3aowla print, beyrut 1411 H.

ÇáÔíÈÇäí ¡ ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä (ãÊæÝÇí198åÜ) ¡ ÔÑÍ ßÊÇÈ ÇáÓíÑ ÇáßÈíÑ ¡ Ì 1 ¡ Õ 260 ¡ ÊÍÞíÞ : Ï. ÕáÇÍ ÇáÏíä ÇáãäÌÏ ¡ äÇÔÑ : ãÚåÏ ÇáãÎØæØÇÊ - ÇáÞÇåÑÉ .

Ashibani, Mohammad bin Alhasan (died in 198 H), the description of the book Assey Alkabir, vol.1, p.260, tahghigh: Dal salah Addin Amonjad, publication: Ma3had almakhtutaat- Alqahera.

second: besides paying the recompenses and gaining the contentment of the people of the tribe, still RasulaAllah Saww declares his dissatisfaction and loath toward the oppressive deeds of Khali bin Walid and according to God’s promise:

ÝóÅöäú ÚóÕóæúßó ÝóÞõáú Åöäìøþö ÈóÑöìþÁñ ãøöãøóÇ ÊóÚúãóáõæä” [sho3ara:216]

[Pickthal 26:216] And if they (thy kinsfolk) disobey thee, say: Lo! I am innocent of what they do.

He stretches his hands so that his white armpit is exposed and says:

Çááåã Åäí ÃóÈúÑóÃõ Åöáóíúßó ãöãøóÇ ÕóäóÚó ÎóÇáöÏñ .

ÎÏÇíÇ ãä ÇÒ Âä å ÎÇáÏ ÇäÌÇã ÏÇÏå ¡ ÈíÒÇÑí ãíÌæíã .

God I loathe to you from what Khalid bin walid has done.

ÇáÈÎÇÑí ÇáÌÚÝí ¡ ãÍãÏ Èä ÅÓãÇÚíá ÃÈæ ÚÈÏÇááå (ãÊæÝÇí256åÜ) ¡ ÕÍíÍ ÇáÈÎÇÑí ¡ Ì 3 ¡ Õ 1157 æ Ì 4 ¡ Õ 1577 ¡ Í4084 æ Ì 6 ¡ Õ 2628 ¡ Í6766 ¡ ÊÍÞíÞ : Ï. ãÕØÝì ÏíÈ ÇáÈÛÇ ¡ äÇÔÑ : ÏÇÑ ÇÈä ßËíÑ ¡ ÇáíãÇãÉ - ÈíÑæÊ ¡ ÇáØÈÚÉ : ÇáËÇáËÉ ¡ 1407 - 1987 .

Albokhari Aljo3fa, Mohammad bin Isa3il Abuabdellah (died in 256H), Sahih Albukhari,

vol.3, p.1157,

and vol.4, p.1577

and vol.6, p.2628

Tahghigh: dal Mustafa Dib Albagha, Publication: Dar Ibn kathir, Alyamamah-beyrut, atholatha print, 1407-1987

all above information is taken from here

I wnder how brother sijistani has changed the hadith.

Edited by PersianGulfever
  • Advanced Member

Madad Ya Ali Madad

Ya Abu Bakr Ya Siddiq!

Why did he killed Malik bin Navira?

What Malik bin Navira said upon his killing?

What was the difference of opinion between Abu Bakar and Omer after killing Malik Bin Navira?

Why did Omer removed Khalid from the post of commander in chief of forces right after his khalafat by first order of Khalafat.

Who gave the title of Saif Allah to khalid Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) or Abu Bakar?

When did khalid died?

What is Tolaaqa?