Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

"Do not say the Sunnis are our brothers..."

Rate this topic

Here comes 2 zebras running away from challenge your comparing computer to imams ... to you infallible imams lol ...

your post is an insult to human intelligence. here i was telling you about the ways of the universe and paths therein, and here you are spewing your childish posts.

let me repeat for those who appreciate :

Biddah is a corruption of the term Badaah, i have only heard omar using this biddah term. Badaah means the change in the will and decision of Allah. Thus, if you replace biddah with badaah everywhere it is used, you will begin to understand the world in a more profound way then you ever did.

Every biddah is badaah of Allah.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring me sources in the quran that says that ahlul sunnah wal jumaah is the way to go. nevermind that, i just want to see the words ahlul sunnah wal jumaah in the quran. you sunnis try to act all smart but your name isn't mentioned once in the quran.

Edited by alial1234
  • Advanced Member
salamualeykum wr wb,

i think we all should start to recognize each other without prejudice especially historical prejudice.Start learning each other's knowledge through the noble akhlaq as taught by RasulAllah(sawaws).Stop making the tears of RasulAllah(sawaws) and his family(as) falling down.They had worked hard to unite us and had tried to save us from enemy's distortion.But we still..do not want to implement what they want us to implement that is a real unity under One God and One Last messenger that is RasulAllah(saawaws).

For the sincere brothers and sisters whom are in love with unity between sunni and shia..they may register in this site(both in main page and forum) for supports.

http://islamunity.net

take a look at our advisers . They are both from shia and sunni clerics.

with duas,

me

Salaam galbeziba,

Your site is an excellent idea, but I should offer some constructive criticism. Firstly the forum could use a more attractive and simpler front page. And secondly the site does not seem active at the moment, but that could be changed inshallah. I think YouTube would be an excellent place to make a advertisement for the forum. Anyways, I will join, and give it my all to make it successful. I hope that it becomes successful.

bring me sources in the quran that says that ahlul sunnah wal jumaah is the way to go. nevermind that, i just want to see the words ahlul sunnah wal jumaah in the quran. you sunnis try to act all smart but your name isn't mentioned once in the quran.

So is shiasm mentioned in the quran OH YES !!! they are mentioned they are mentioned like this..

do not divide you self into sects (shias)...

LOL i dunt expect to call myself a sunni or ahlel sunnah wal jamaat i follow the lable has given to me by Allah (swt) not a man made..Im a Muslim alhamdulilah ....and what sunnah means is following prophets legal ways..Sure its mentioned in the quran to follow prophet mohammed..so alhamdulilah im by default a sunni means follower of the things that rasulalah teached...but i dont prefer calling my self that..

wsallam

So is shiasm mentioned in the quran OH YES !!! they are mentioned they are mentioned like this..

Ibrahim was shia of Nuh and Imam of his time... says the Quran..

The term “shia” is also used in a positive sense in the Holy Quran (37:83) where Ibrahim (as) is mentioned as one of the “shia” of Nuh (as);

it means literly follower... ibrahim was a shia of nuh..so ibrahim was a follower of nuh!!! ...what u expect ...wat does todays shia means following ahlel bayt ...

so this would be shia translation if u expect the same shia... ibrahim was a follower of ahlelbayt nuh ...wat the heck

...that doesnt make sense lol...

the part where i said it clearly refer to sections in islam...and its for todays muslim....its saying to prophet mohammed so its not for ibrahim or nuh ..its clearly for islamic sects

wsallam

Edited by Sunnikid
  • Advanced Member
Taqqiyah at its best, You cant love those who love and support the " enemies of Ahlu albayt "!! , Al Majlisi made it clear in his book Bihar Al Anwar, that Sunnis are kafirs for rejecting the so called " divine Imamah " !? now would you say kafirs are your brothers ..I think not

and we have made it clear here thousands of times. sure we cant call them brothers.

and sunnis dont regard us as ther brothers as well. like they have Muslim/shia dialogues not Suni/shia ones.

whoever believes shias are not kafir is a kafir himself

• Advanced Member

do not divide you self into sects (shias)...

LOL i dunt expect to call myself a sunni or ahlel sunnah wal jamaat i follow the lable has given to me by Allah (swt) not a man made..Im a Muslim alhamdulilah ....and what sunnah means is following prophets legal ways..Sure its mentioned in the quran to follow prophet mohammed..so alhamdulilah im by default a sunni means follower of the things that rasulalah teached...but i dont prefer calling my self that..

wsallam

are you out of your mind? sure many words in arabic has got many meanings. the term "hukm" has got 72 meanings in Arabic. one meaning of shia is "follower".

in Persian we have got a Proverb saying "har kasi ke sibil dare ke babaye to nist"

are you out of your mind? sure many words in arabic has got many meanings. the term "hukm" has got 72 meanings in Arabic. one meaning of shia is "follower".

in Persian we have got a Proverb saying "har kasi ke sibil dare ke babaye to nist"

boy i love arab persian rivalry.

but persian jewish rivalry was more like friendship until persians accepted islam.

asallamalikum

brother i dont know if those al-kafi out of 1000000 hadeeth how much of them are sahee.. but lets say 2/3 of it is fabrication how about the rest...all of them atack sahabas and muslims.. and even if its fabrication it shouldnt be in there book ...as i said we dont call ourselfs sunni ...WE SHOULD ALL BE MUSLIMS EVEN SHIAS SHOULD CALL THEMSELFS MUSLIM.... and let a sunni call a shia kaffir..u know what our hadeeth says if a muslims says ur a kafir to another muslims he is i ndeed kafir himself...but this brother got mad because if u read these hadeeth (astaghforallah)...

wsallam

Asalamalikum

no brother im in my mind lol...okay but u must be out of ur mind because its refering to sects in islam !!!!!

"As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects (Shiites), you have no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did." (6:159)

LET ME POST ARABIC ALSO!!!

á åæ ÇáÞÇÏÑ Úáì Çä íÈÚË Úáíßã ÚÐÇÈÇ ãä ÝæÞßã Çæ ãä ÊÍÊ ÇÑÌáßã Çæ íáÈÓßã ÔíÚÇ æíÐíÞ ÈÚÖßã ÈÇÓ ÈÚÖ ÇäÙÑ ßíÝ äÕÑÝ ÇáÇíÇÊ áÚáåã íÝÞåæ

• Advanced Member
Asalamalikum

no brother im in my mind lol...okay but u must be out of ur mind because its refering to sects in islam !!!!!

"As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects (Shiites), you have no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did." (6:159)

á åæ ÇáÞÇÏÑ Úáì Çä íÈÚË Úáíßã ÚÐÇÈÇ ãä ÝæÞßã Çæ ãä ÊÍÊ ÇÑÌáßã Çæ íáÈÓßã ÔíÚÇ æíÐíÞ ÈÚÖßã ÈÇÓ ÈÚÖ ÇäÙÑ ßíÝ äÕÑÝ ÇáÇíÇÊ áÚáåã íÝÞåæ

i love how you throw the word shia in.. :lol:

so the word sects means follower?

• Basic Members

salamualeykum wr wb,

we dont have to worry about differences so much..but seek for similarities..when it times for praying..sunni can pray behind shia and shia can pray behind sunni in praying time..because our direction is only one that is kaabah.enjoy fasting together.Hold our hands together in hajj and Omrah.Pay zakat together.

When it comes to each others weakness..both must not let egoism to control them.Try to think..whats the best way to confront our weakness or wrong understanding towards each other.

I've met with one shia girl and one sunni boy whom had fallen in love.The sunni boy had never been introduce to ahl bayt(as) perfectly..but the shia girl tried her best to make him at least to understand the level of ahl bayt(as).She did not introduce historical prejudice to him but introducing ahlbayt(as) through noble manners of ahl bayt(as).Alhamdulillah..them both are in love with ahl bayt(as) even though the sunni boy is still a sunni.Both of them r trying to take what is best from shia and sunni and combining them together.They both want their children to master in both sunni and shia field inshaAllah.

As a shia..that shud be our promise to ahl bayt(as)..to make people to recognize and love ahlbayt(as)..even the way of love to ahlbayt(as) might be different.

We must make them at least one time in their life to deeply cry for ahl bayt(as)

Ahl bayt(as) is about love.subhanallah.

with duas,

me

Edited by galbeziba
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Bro, I advise you to seriously stop posting. You're an embarrassment to Sunnis.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

A "Shia" is a follower of Ali (as). There were Shia at the time of the Prophet (pbuh). There were some companions who abused Ali (as) and were jealous of him and there were others who were loyal to him. Those were the Shia. The ones that were loyal to Ali (as) continued to prefer him over Abu Bakr, umar, and uthamn. They are the ones who said that Ali (as) shold have been the Caliph in Bukhari vol. 4, hadith #4

These Shia at the time of the Prophet (pbuh) were great sahaba like Ammar ibn Yasser (ra), Jabir ibn Abdullah (ra), Abu Dharr (ra) and many many more.

Please don't distort the meaning of the Quran to suit your purposes.

wa salam

Edited by lotfilms
  • Advanced Member

They make him angry? oh, so sad. You know what makes me angry: "ahadith" claiming Rasulullah SAAWAWS forgot verses from the quran, forgot to wake up to pray etc.... Also the other stupid nonesense of sunni "ahadith" that completely contradict eachother on how the Quran was compiled, ahadith that allow for the most barbaric actions to be condoned, etc...

I feel sorry for sunnis who follow a shallow literlistic (they even get that interpretation wrong), legal form of empty Islam. I am sorry if I view the "sahaba" as for the most part greedy hypocrites because they do have their antecedents: the people of Musa (as) and Dawud (as). At least Jews admit they wronged their prophets with hypocrisy but sunnis want us to believe early Islamic history was a "golden age." Sunni ahadith are as reliable as Christian scripture -- written many years after the "fact." At least we shia admit we make errors. Your entire form of Islam is built on liars and doubters. Aysha lied and it is iin the Quran and she broke Allah's commandment not to leave her home. Abu Hurairah was a famous fabricator of hadith you sunnis love now. Umar doubted many times and wanted to rebel at hudaybah. So good luck with your spritualess form of Islam. You are the biggest hypocrites I have ever met.

You can hate us all you want but please cut back on your terrorism against us, stop bombing shias and innocent people. I know you sunnis say you follow "peace," which really means "blow to pieces."

You cannot oppress us now to the extent you did before. Just please leave the west. We do not want you people here. You are a disgrace to humanity. Take your four schools, your idiot ghazzalis and ibn taymiyyahs, wahhabs and leave. We shia have al farabi, ibn sina, ibn arabi, the poetry of rumi (yes, he did believe in the aimmah) and brilliance sadr. You people remind me of orthodox Jews who worry about cleanliness but your hearts are filthy.

munafiqs who built their religion on munafiqs

asallamalikum

brother i dont know if those al-kafi out of 1000000 hadeeth how much of them are sahee.. but lets say 2/3 of it is fabrication how about the rest...all of them atack sahabas and muslims.. and even if its fabrication it shouldnt be in there book ...as i said we dont call ourselfs sunni ...WE SHOULD ALL BE MUSLIMS EVEN SHIAS SHOULD CALL THEMSELFS MUSLIM.... and let a sunni call a shia kaffir..u know what our hadeeth says if a muslims says ur a kafir to another muslims he is i ndeed kafir himself...but this brother got mad because if u read these hadeeth (astaghforallah)...

wsallam

• Advanced Member

I do not know why some shia bother with you. You hate us no matter what we do. You commit terrorism all over the globe and have that fat saudi pig pay to spread your nonsense. Stop killing people who do not agree with you. Leave Pakistan alone, leave Iraq alone, leave Afghanistan alone. Ya Rabb these morons are even in Somalia now. It is not enough that sunni Islam is helpless but now the barbaric wahhabis are there.

• Advanced Member
LOL and Who told you We love Ahlu Albayt? Dont We Reject the " Divine Wilayah of Ali ", Dont We praise the three Caliphs and say they were much more important than your first imam ", Dont we say that the story of burning the house of fatimah is fabricated and it didnt happen,

Is this love to you? if this is love, I dont know what hate is !!? :)

Precisely...how can we be your brothers/sisters when we praise the people who you believed murdered Bibi Fatima (ra), usurped the Ahlul Bayts right of succession, went to war against them, e.t.c, e.t.c , people you consider munafiqs, and some of you even worse. Surely that makes us munafiqs. From Munafiqs to brothers how does that work?

Very few Sunnis would say the Original quote about most Shias. Would you call someone who curses your mother a brother? One who curses those you admire and emulate, would you callthem a brother? Would you call a Nasibi or a Khwarij a brother who indulged in such curses against Hazrat Ali (ra) and Bibi Fatima (ra)?

So i dont understand this comment by Sistani.....he might mean politically, as in the sense of Iraqi nationhood.

i didn't say that imam mahdi will kill you. if you reject the t ruth of ahlul bayt (as), then you will be killed and sent to hell.

The imam will have the quran of the rasul (as) with him. he knows it much better than any of us. This ayat th at you said can disprove your whole sect beacause you follow people who killed innocents

Anybody who believes there is another Quran, is no 'muslim' brother of a Sunni. A brother in humanity, though one whose pretty misguided..lol

That's what I mean. You love us cause you think you can guide us. What if we die loving these so called enemies of the Ahlul Bayt ? Does the love still remain ? Or was is just temporary ?

I dont believe any Shia who a) thinks im a muslim B) wants unity with Sunnis IF they believe in the followings (and i deny them)

1) Wilayah of Ali....(So thats every Shia then...lol) i've read on here, that to deny this is to commit shirk. Do we agree those who commit shirk are not muslims?

2) Infallibility of Imams.....that is an incrediably big difference, We give your Imams nothing.

3) Knowledge of the Unseen.....you give more to your Imams than we give to any Prophet including the Prophet (saw).We give your Imams nothing.

4) That the Imams are higher than Non-'Imam' Prophets - this for most Sunnis is Kuffar.....if to deny the Wilayah of Ali (ra) is Kuffar ^ then to surely deny his rightful status again and again, and to denigrate him as us Sunni do repeatedly is surely at least the sign of a munafiq.

5) To curse The First Three Caliphs (ra) and the Prophets wives (ra). To hold them in such low esteem, that alot of you would probably put them lower than dictators such as Stalin, Mao, even Saddam Hussein!! Then even worse your 'brothers' praise these people,cemulate them and for you an even bigger blasphemy put them higher than yor Imams.

You curse, abuse, denigrate the Mother of Muslims, the Prophets (SAW) wife. and you think im going to believe that you call 'her sons' you brothers? You hate the mum but you love the sons?

There will never be any religious unity......either those who believe in the above are right, or those who dont are. However if by Unity you mean peaceful co-existence, living side by side then that has a chance. Some Sunnis need to learn violence is not answer no how much you dislike someones views.

Also I dont think some of my fellow Sunnis see the the hypocrisy in criticising Shias for holding obnoxious beliefs yet then commit obnoxious acts in reply. So Shias are wrong for cursing people they consider their enemies, but its ok to curse Shias because you consider them your enemies. Also we could at least wait for Imam Mehdi (ra) to come, like the Shia, inorder to wreak vengence.Im sure if Imam Mehdi (ra) came and you were miracalously on the right side lol you would think of your brother Kaka when your hacking through the opposing army and you find me there.

• Advanced Member

I love watching sunnis commit sins then trade with Allah hassanats afterwards. OK I drink but I went to Jummah (1 Sin, 1000 hasanat = I win!)

You dirtbags build huge masjids and libraries and skys[Edited Out]ers but you leave the grave of Hz. Khadiha (SA) who unlike ayeesha did not doubt and lie, in a grave not fit for her because it is biddah!

I am angry and I do not give a damn. I am not a good shia, but I am an angry shia.

Bani Hurairah and Bani Ghazzali Bani Wahhab do you realize the civilized world has grown tired of your idiocy!

• Advanced Member
They make him angry? oh, so sad. You know what makes me angry: "ahadith" claiming Rasulullah SAAWAWS forgot verses from the quran, forgot to wake up to pray etc.... Also the other stupid nonesense of sunni "ahadith" that completely contradict eachother on how the Quran was compiled, ahadith that allow for the most barbaric actions to be condoned, etc...

I feel sorry for sunnis who follow a shallow literlistic (they even get that interpretation wrong), legal form of empty Islam. I am sorry if I view the "sahaba" as for the most part greedy hypocrites because they do have their antecedents: the people of Musa (as) and Dawud (as). At least Jews admit they wronged their prophets with hypocrisy but sunnis want us to believe early Islamic history was a "golden age." Sunni ahadith are as reliable as Christian scripture -- written many years after the "fact." At least we shia admit we make errors. Your entire form of Islam is built on liars and doubters. Aysha lied and it is iin the Quran and she broke Allah's commandment not to leave her home. Abu Hurairah was a famous fabricator of hadith you sunnis love now. Umar doubted many times and wanted to rebel at hudaybah. So good luck with your spritualess form of Islam. You are the biggest hypocrites I have ever met.

You can hate us all you want but please cut back on your terrorism against us, stop bombing shias and innocent people. I know you sunnis say you follow "peace," which really means "blow to pieces."

You cannot oppress us now to the extent you did before. Just please leave the west. We do not want you people here. You are a disgrace to humanity. Take your four schools, your idiot ghazzalis and ibn taymiyyahs, wahhabs and leave. We shia have al farabi, ibn sina, ibn arabi, the poetry of rumi (yes, he did believe in the aimmah) and brilliance sadr. You people remind me of orthodox Jews who worry about cleanliness but your hearts are filthy.

This good Shia proves my point. Now i believe and understand him/her....why cant you all be like him/her? Get your true Sunni hater out, express yourself, im sure this poster feels relief after that outburst.

I prefer him, his lack of desire for unity i understand. Why cant we be honest to each other and then still be civil. Its hard i know, so i refuse to talk about Islam with a Shia i meet, because if he asked a question, i would give him the answer i believed was most honest, even if he was a friend.

Edited by Kaka
  • Advanced Member
I love watching sunnis commit sins then trade with Allah hassanats afterwards. OK I drink but I went to Jummah (1 Sin, 1000 hasanat = I win!)

You dirtbags build huge masjids and libraries and skys[Edited Out]ers but you leave the grave of Hz. Khadiha (SA) who unlike ayeesha did not doubt and lie, in a grave not fit for her because it is biddah!

I am angry and I do not give a damn. I am not a good shia, but I am an angry shia.

Bani Hurairah and Bani Ghazzali Bani Wahhab do you realize the civilized world has grown tired of your idiocy!

From where i stand your a good shia. You're standing true to your beliefs and to those whom your a Shia of, and i mean that honestly, no matter how much of a tosser i think you are...lol...im joking...kinda!!

lol mashallah u showed the true face of shiasm ..MAshallah ...

• Advanced Member

salamz

all of you guys are talking like whatever! unity isnly a dream to anyone who wants it, it will never happen..... but people can still manage to get on with their lives and live peacefully with one another without blaming one another for everything, like we one day did in Iraq (or so of what my parents have told me of)

there were no such things as i am a sunni or i am a shia, actually no one asked the other of this question unless they had wanted to either start a fight against each other or just dicuss religion which would also end up in more fights and arguements....

if you ar really dreaming of sunni/ shia unity then just dont speak about it...lol, have you not learnt of how those chrstians live peacefully with out any headaches whilst still practicing their faith infront of one another, the key is not to discuss it, just let it be unless one really must talk about it, but peacefully....

ya Ali!

salams

• Banned
These Shia at the time of the Prophet (pbuh) were great sahaba like Ammar ibn Yasser (ra), Jabir ibn Abdullah (ra), Abu Dharr (ra) and many many more.

many many less.

But one thing is for certain, none of the sahaba were rafidi.

Question: Did Sayyidna Ammar and Sayyidna Jabir and Sayyidna Abu Dharr radiallahu anhuma perform prayers in Masjid Nabavi together with the blessed shaikhain?

• Advanced Member

kufar this kufar that , get real people and buy a house or take a vacation to hawwai or however you spell it.

many posts here lack a rational point of view. If you think sunnis are kuffar or shias are kuffar then im sorry but you dont really deserve to post here.we muslims are becoming self centered we forgot the bigger message behind islam. Read the quran and analyse the matters which it talks about. stick your heads out of the gutter and start focusing on real issues, like how to make life better for orphans all over the world.

Edited by lion
  • Advanced Member
Asalamalikum

did you read my post at all?

quran used it with the meaning of "sect" while in nabawi hadith it is used with the meaning of follower.

that was why I said you might be out of your mind cuz arabs dont have to use all their terms according to what quran did. they may mean something else and just us that term, in that special case, for that reason which could be totally different from the one used in quran.

• Advanced Member
salamualeykum wr wb,

we dont have to worry about differences so much..but seek for similarities..when it times for praying..sunni can pray behind shia and shia can pray behind sunni in praying time..because our direction is only one that is kaabah.enjoy fasting together.Hold our hands together in hajj and Omrah.Pay zakat together.

When it comes to each others weakness..both must not let egoism to control them.Try to think..whats the best way to confront our weakness or wrong understanding towards each other.

I've met with one shia girl and one sunni boy whom had fallen in love.The sunni boy had never been introduce to ahl bayt(as) perfectly..but the shia girl tried her best to make him at least to understand the level of ahl bayt(as).She did not introduce historical prejudice to him but introducing ahlbayt(as) through noble manners of ahl bayt(as).Alhamdulillah..them both are in love with ahl bayt(as) even though the sunni boy is still a sunni.Both of them r trying to take what is best from shia and sunni and combining them together.They both want their children to master in both sunni and shia field inshaAllah.

As a shia..that shud be our promise to ahl bayt(as)..to make people to recognize and love ahlbayt(as)..even the way of love to ahlbayt(as) might be different.

We must make them at least one time in their life to deeply cry for ahl bayt(as)

Ahl bayt(as) is about love.subhanallah.

with duas,

me

really? :!!!:

you seem very kind and gentle. also those 2 kids (yuck I cant even think about it to live with a sunni)

you'd better have look on this to get a broader view why we raise fire and go to the differences. (you'd beter read my posts to know more about the situation in Iran today)

• Advanced Member

In complete contrast with those who think the mater of sectarianism is a intrigue by enemies of Islam, I believe unity is the true intrigue by enemies of Islam. look, for 1400 years we were living in hatred from each other and in total disagreement, but we never had such major problems that we have today.

Why should we unite?

There is no reason. We know best if we have a shared enemy (like that in Palestine), we should help each other, but in other cases we don’t need that much unity at all. it is not possible to unite with someone whose ideas is a total fabrication of abuhurayrah and lies by abdolatiq and Aisha. we cannot unite as long as we believe the other party is destroying the true face of the Islam, and as sunni ones here proved, this is what both sects believe in.

We don’t unite since we don’t need unity. We are happy away from each other. If we get close, we burn each other.

A Persian proverb says “dooriyo doosti” (the more away, the more friend)

• Advanced Member
kufar this kufar that , get real people and buy a house or take a vacation to hawwai or however you spell it.

many posts here lack a rational point of view. If you think sunnis are kuffar or shias are kuffar then im sorry but you dont really deserve to post here.we muslims are becoming self centered we forgot the bigger message behind islam. Read the quran and analyse the matters which it talks about. stick your heads out of the gutter and start focusing on real issues, like how to make life better for orphans all over the world.

ratinal man, the problem is exactly this, when we read quran we get 2 different things. that's why we are in contrast. still we can ignore each other and lead a happy life.

I agree with freebutterfly90