Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muslim_shia

Iran

Rate this topic

(salam)

Ya Allah solve the problems in Iran.

My advice :) to all Shias in Iran and elsewhere who are too much concerned with the politics is that they should do sabr regarding political matters and atleast hijabi women should not take themselves to the streets for such silly (please don't mind :) ) purposes like who will be their political leader.Definitely you have rights.You have your very own legs.You can take yourself to any street for any damn reason.But sisters IS THIS ISLAM? I mean shouldn't you be doing sabr.Please pay attention to what happened in Karbala.Remember what you listened in the majaalis ,how Bibi Zainab (a.s) did sabr even when there was a tyrant non Shia ruler.She didn't went to the streets for protest rally rather she was forcibly taken to the streets.Sisters if you go on your own will without covering your face,then I mean how can you say what happened in Karbala was Zulm.Won't the non Muslims say it's allright for women to be walking the streets.It's not a zulm.Please remember Karbala and DO SABR OVER THE PRESENT SITUATION.BE WHOEVER THE PRESIDENT OR PRIME MINISTER IT WON"T AFFECT YOUR AKHIRAT.

Well anyway the one who won is a Shia Muslim and it's ok friend .Doesn't matter so much.Just see how others in non Muslim nations are tolerating even a kafir political leader and they don't go to the streets holding protest marches,rallies,demonstrations,etc.Please keep yourself within the limits.

Allah is the Lord of retribution.If you feel you are wronged Allah will do Insaf.For that you will have to wait .:) This wait can be till the day of Qiyamat.Well Allah is Malik e Yaum id deen.So let him decide who is right and who is wrong.And why to fight so much for worldly matters.

Brothers too should pay attention to what they are doing and stop their sisters and women in their families from behaving in unIslamic manner.

Edited by Muslim_shia

This is nothing but a small consequence among gigantic ones that are waiting to erupt. Wait and see. You might ask, consequence of what? Well the brutal regime of the emperors in Qom upon the people of Iran.

Yes, even though the shah was kicked out, he was certainly replaced by another shah. Iran has always been in turmoil. Look at the millions of Iranians who left Iran, and hundreds of thousands leaving every year or so.

(salam)

Peace if you are Muslim you must never give quote of non Muslim.It's kind of a sin.Please don't feel bad.

I am not here for criticism.

Ok.IRANIANS DEAR PLEASE DO SABR.DON'T GO TO THE STREETS.

Well if you people really wan't a new leader you can all pray namaz and read duas till the next election.:)Is it after five years.:) How frequently are elections held in Iran?

:) If somebody wants to be a leader they can get a taweez for this purpose and wait till the next election instead calling people for rallies,demonstrations and putting the life of ordinary to risk.I mean what kind of compensation are such leaders giving to the families of those who died.I mean if any earning member has died then who is going to help them financially.

Please stop all this aggressive behaviour and accept what Allah has decided for you.

Edited by Muslim_shia

(salam)

Peace if you are Muslim you must never give quote of non Muslim.It's kind of a sin.Please don't feel bad.

Wa Salaam,

Is this your fatwa? Do you have evidence for this?

Muslim scholars quote non-Muslim all the time to either make a point or highlight the truth within it.

What is the Prophets (saw) hadith? "Take the truth even if you find it from the mouth of a dog"?

Peace if you are Muslim you must never give quote of non Muslim.

I suppose you are referring to this wise quote - "Hurry! Before we all come back to our senses!". Let me assure you that 'King Julien' of Madagascar is a certified momin with the necessary amount of facial hair and a pious looking hat.

73157830_08b4739510.jpg

I suppose you are referring to this wise quote - "Hurry! Before we all come back to our senses!". Let me assure you that 'King Julien' of Madagascar is a certified momin with the necessary amount of facial hair and a pious looking hat.

73157830_08b4739510.jpg

lol

Is this your fatwa? Do you have evidence for this?

Surah Kafirun ???? Janab Quran Majeed padhte raha karo .

Lol You speak with less ilm.You ignore the Quran and ask for fatwas.Ok take Surah Kafirun as fatwa from Allah.Now what do you need??

What is the Prophets (saw) hadith? "Take the truth even if you find it from the mouth of a dog"?

Please give reference to the Hadith you have posted.Kafirs were considered liar and it is mentioned in the Quran ,then how can you believe their word.

What if you have a essay at school......Stop being an idiot. please.

Essay at school is quite different from real life and problems which are concerning Islam.I don't know how you take duniya and deen at the same level.

I too am educated and in non Muslim country but those essays in school were written only to get a certificate not to change my aqeeda and believe in kafirs all through my life.I didn't believe in the kafirs in my school days.I had written essays and got prizes too.Please don't teach me to be like your ownself.

And don't use bad words like idiot .I am not.

Edited by Muslim_shia

(salam)

:yaali: YA ALI .Irani apni nafs pe kaboo rakho.Kyun hukumat chahte ho.Waise Allah nalayakon ko kabhi hakim nahi bannay dega. Pehle ibadat zyada karo unlogon se jo ab hakim hai phir kuch kaho.Ik do din ki ibadat se kuch nahi hota hai.

Bahut se ibadat karo.

Iranians :) app logon ko urdu aati hai???? :unsure:

Edited by Muslim_shia

(salam)

Ok. It's nothing so serious that a translation is needed.It's not bad too.Anyway if you people mind I will try to avoid Urdu in non Urdu forums.

I was just asking if Iranians know Urdu.That was hidayat as well as Urdu test .

Please don't take it so seriously.

Edited by Muslim_shia

(salam)

Really now I feel bad about what is going on in Iran.Why don't people stop demonstations,etc and accept the simple fact that somebody won and somebody lost it.

If you are a loser and you keep complaining then this behaviour makes you an even much bigger loser. This is plain advice.I am not boasting but please pay attention that in some Duas it is written about complaining of being a loser as a mistake and it is Dua like

"Ya Allah I am sorry over my complaining of losing this materialistic world.Ya Allah give me more patience than I ever had.Ya Allah make me successfull on the Day of rising.Make me not a loser in the hereafter......"

Edited by Muslim_shia

Why don't people stop demonstations,etc and accept the simple fact that somebody won and somebody lost it.

I think it's the likely case that Mousavi won a plurality of votes in the first round, and that there should have been a runoff. By thwarting the will be Iranians expressed at the ballot box, the government has made a critical error. By setting his feet in concrete as he did on Friday, the "Grand Leader" (excuse me if I get the terminology wrong) has badly compounded the error. All of this is proceeding as I had predicted a few days ago, but this is a case where being correct doesn't make me feel very good. What's coming will be even worse.

Edited by curious american

I think it's the likely case that Mousavi won a plurality of votes in the first round, and that there should have been a runoff.

A political system of another nation cannot run on your thoughts/assumptions/unproved and unverifiable allegations...

What's coming will be even worse. There will be a brutal crackdown in the style of the Shah, followed quickly by revolution.

Have you not slept since many days.. you need to sleep sometimes to see such dreams there..

(salam)

Well ,Iranians know what is good for them and what is bad ,and also the Shias and Shia Moulanas elsewhere in the world know well what is good for them and what is bad.What do a few demonstrators think that they can get supremacy over such a big religious leader who is supported by millions worldwide.Who these demonstrators are and what their bad plans are ,are all revealed by their own behaviour and words.But does anybody think that Allah never helps those who plan against Islam and Islamic authority.All attempts will be futile.As I earler mentioned that Allah is the Lord of retribution.

So what do people plan even worse ,that can come back to them.It is in their own benefit that people don't behave foolishly and keep on getting killed ,punished for their greed for this world.

I know that some people really hate all those who are religious,but Allah hates those who are not religious.If some Iranians want to live their lives without Islamic restrictions,they can migrate to other country and live peacefully.It is shamelessness of those sisters who sent thier brothers to die only taking a chance of their victory and what their victory lies in---dancing,wearing skirts ,jeans,flirting with boys ,going out late night.Do they have any shame?

(salam)

Joining the namehrams in a rally doesn't seem to be Hijabi behaviour.It is forbidden for women to come out in the open and fight with men.See the exampl of Aisha coming on an elephant and fighting with Hazrat Ali(a.s).

So you know now by the grace and mercy of Allah what is right and what is wrong.

(salam)

Haj is Haj.But you know that in Juloos e Aza women are not allowed to walk along with men.So how come in a rally or demonstration can they do that.

How can you equate such a holy wajibat like Haj to roadside demonstration.

(salam)

Haj is Haj.But you know that in Juloos e Aza women are not allowed to walk along with men.So how come in a rally or demonstration can they do that.

How can you equate such a holy wajibat like Haj to roadside demonstration.

are there hadith from the aimmah (as) about how a juloos-e-aza is to be conducted? are the rules based on fiqh or cultural standards?

(salam)

Read books on fiqh , :) you will know it all.Or try searching Sistani.org to find your answer.You think I am 24 hour alim online to answer each and every query of yours.:). How can I give you the ocean of Knowledge.Pray to Allah to guide you.

(salam)

Iranian women have some issues which they want to solve by means of violence.It is they who have started this all senseless demonstrations because they don't want to follow Islam.

In terms of Hijab they want to be free so that they can expose themselves as much as they want.But these girls and women somehow with less intellect think that only they are human beings and somehow they are the only citizens of Iran and they have 100% might and right to do what they want.An unIslamic person thinks it is his/her right to live life without Islamic restrictions ,but little do they think that there are millions of other who want to live in an Islamic society,they too are human beings,citizens of Iran and they too have some rights and that is why to protect the right of the majority of Iranian Muslims(who love to follow Islam) is protected by the Irani laws concerning Hijab and job ,etc.

Roads are not the place to solve such kinds of Issues.

They should try to solve their personal problems by discussing it with other people and learn from them and it is not always that you will be following 100 % Islam to solve your problems.But just a little faith and knowledge will help you.

Fighting with men or demonstrating in front of men won't exalt you but you will lose respect as well as probably your life.Going against Hijab is not just sarkashi before a government,but it is sarkashi in front of Allah.Looks like Iranian women are challenging Allah,how much wrong they are?

My advice to all those who oppose the government for reasons of hijab is that they should keep quite and discuss with other sisters online to solve their problems.