Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
rainbow

ziyarat e ashura please help!

Rate this topic

salam alaykum

I am in deep trouble right now and I have decided to do ziyarat e ashura for 40 days to fulfill my wish. I did already 40 days and my problem wasn't solved so I decided to do another cycle of 40 days (it has been 8 days already). I was told that this dua is very effective and that Allah has promised to fulfill any wish of any kind, however difficult. therefore I would like to know if usually hajjats are fulfill with the 40 days or more. How long should I wait? if nothing happens at the end of the 40 days should I consider that my wish wont be realised (at least on this temporary life) and that I should move on? please help me, I am lost.

God listens, but He responds in many different ways. Although He has promised at some times to act as a servant to His obedient servants, we have to remember that He is in control, not us. He will grant or will not grant our wishes. His wisdom is above ours. His response is often quite subtle or unexpected.

That being said, I have often had responses to what I have sought after exactly 40 days of recitation of Ziyarat Ashura. But I have usually not received exactly what I sought but, rather, some other aspect of the situation was addressed.

Anyway have faith but as it is said, if something is difficult and the way to it appears blocked, perhaps it is not meant to be. It is better to focus on what we have than what we want, although of course we are still free to ask and we should ask God as this is what He wants.

(salam)

^Make sure you have performed all your Wajibaat.

yes ... i have heard if you dont pay your khums then none of your prayers/hajj that you have done will count.

somethings you get in this world and other times you dont..... i would suggest to keep on reading ziyarat ashura and try to be as sincere as you can be.... even if you do not get what you want, inshallah Allah will reward you in another way that will be even better than what you wanted.

salam alaykum

I am in deep trouble right now and I have decided to do ziyarat e ashura for 40 days to fulfill my wish. I did already 40 days and my problem wasn't solved so I decided to do another cycle of 40 days (it has been 8 days already). I was told that this dua is very effective and that Allah has promised to fulfill any wish of any kind, however difficult. therefore I would like to know if usually hajjats are fulfill with the 40 days or more. How long should I wait? if nothing happens at the end of the 40 days should I consider that my wish wont be realised (at least on this temporary life) and that I should move on? please help me, I am lost.

Walaykum asalam,

Have patience and realize that everything has a time for it. What is best for you is in Allah's knowledge only and only time will tell what is best for you. Prayers may not get fulfilled immediately after 40 days, but rest assured that your prayers have been heard and accepted. Reciting Ziyarat Ashura can make miracles and even if you are a sinning person, the recitation of this powerful dua may be enough to erase these sins for you, even if your needs did not get fulfilled.

My recommendation to you is to continue reciting the Ziyarah every night..continue building and strengthening your relationship with Imam Husain (as)...continue pleasing Allah (SWT) by this recitation...you have nothing to loose, but rather you have everything you can gain.

Maybe Allah (SWT) plans to fulfilll your request but would like to hear you reciting the Ziyarah more. Or else, if your request got fulfilled today, perhaps you would stop reciting tonight.

May Allah (SWT) grant your wishes by the blessings of Mawla Husain (as).

Wasalam

mAYBE WAT U R WISHING 4 IS BAD 4 U OR YOUR SINS R PREVENTING YOUR AMAAL 2 B ACCEPTED

(salam)

Please avoid typing in all capital letters, it's highly discouraged, thanks :)

Edited by Tayyeb_Jaan

Salamo Aleykom

I want to share my personal experience:

Some years ago I was VERY depressed because of not having a good job, and then because of suffering from depression. My Health wasnt good enough to to a good work. People used to aske me about education... that hurt me even more. I had not cleared my subjects (several of them) to get admission for higher education... that was one of the probs... so others

I found a booklate named Miracles of Ziyarat AShura. I decided to recite ziyarat ashura for 40 days With lanat and salam 100 times + 2 rakat namaz Zyarat + Duae Alqamah. So I did it... but the last 10 days I did not recite the lanat and salam 100 times.

the 35th day... i got a mail from the higher education section Office.. I had been admitted to higher education! I COULD NOT believe it!

2. During the education I decided again to recite zyarat for getting better from my depression. I recited again (this time only one time lanat and salam.) and the 40th day (about that time.) I was feeling much better!

3. During the study I entered a time where I had to pass a VERY difficult exam. Getting help was very difficult. I recited again for 40 days and alhamdolillah several asbaab (help) apperred for me to get prepared.. I passed the exam.

4. I did it for another exam.. passed that also.

5. My Brother had to get a operation which costed several hundred thousands here. Once I recited for several problems.. and my niyat was operation of my Brother as well.. Alhamdolillah!! He got that operation free from the state here.

I have seen WONDERS happen in barakah of Ziyarat Ashura....

SALAWAT ALA MUHAMMAD WA ALE MUHAMMAD!

Allahumma Suallealaa Muhammad wa Aale Muhammad

Salamo Aleykom

I want to share my personal experience:

Some years ago I was VERY depressed because of not having a good job, and then because of suffering from depression. My Health wasnt good enough to to a good work. People used to aske me about education... that hurt me even more. I had not cleared my subjects (several of them) to get admission for higher education... that was one of the probs... so others

I found a booklate named Miracles of Ziyarat AShura. I decided to recite ziyarat ashura for 40 days With lanat and salam 100 times + 2 rakat namaz Zyarat + Duae Alqamah. So I did it... but the last 10 days I did not recite the lanat and salam 100 times.

the 35th day... i got a mail from the higher education section Office.. I had been admitted to higher education! I COULD NOT believe it!

2. During the education I decided again to recite zyarat for getting better from my depression. I recited again (this time only one time lanat and salam.) and the 40th day (about that time.) I was feeling much better!

3. During the study I entered a time where I had to pass a VERY difficult exam. Getting help was very difficult. I recited again for 40 days and alhamdolillah several asbaab (help) apperred for me to get prepared.. I passed the exam.

4. I did it for another exam.. passed that also.

5. My Brother had to get a operation which costed several hundred thousands here. Once I recited for several problems.. and my niyat was operation of my Brother as well.. Alhamdolillah!! He got that operation free from the state here.

I have seen WONDERS happen in barakah of Ziyarat Ashura....

SALAWAT ALA MUHAMMAD WA ALE MUHAMMAD!

Allahumma Suallealaa Muhammad wa Aale Muhammad

So when I read it, should I read it for 100x laan and Salam or can I do 10x laan and Salam or something. Also do you do the niya before hand that "this happens while I read it 40 nights"?

Basically reading 100x laan and Salam are mandatory or can we opt to do it only say 10x?

Overall I've been reading this Ziarat for a few years without any particular need. But now I want to read it for something specific.

Was salaam,

(bismillah)

It would be helpful if you could show me the counter-study 

You'll have to find it yourself, it may not be online. But the Manuscript experts already dealt with this, as well as Aya. Mirza Jawad Tabrizi. Anyway, this is not a topic about the i`tibar of the sacred Ziyara. Word of advice, Wasil, you don't need to go around and weakening people's iman, even if you disagree. Let them go and leave your thoughts to yourself.

No more of these posts, I'm deleting all irrelevant ones to the OP.

في أمان الله

As long as you are following Allah (S.W.T) CORRECTLY, without doing even the slightest sin, you will get what you want.

I will tell you this since it is a true incident that happened to me recently. Before every meal I decided to thank Allah (S.W.T) for giving me the meal while others starve, for giving me whatever I have—good or bad does not matter— and finally I asked Him (s.w.t) to NOT feed me if I wronged Him (s.w.t) even in the slightest way. I do not recall what is the exact thing I did but I remember going home, praying and then sitting down to eat a meal. As soon as I opened my sandwich it immediately fell on the floor, and the floor was not the slightest bit clean. I remembered that I had done something wrong that day. I did not complain, when it fell all that I said was "I deserve it for being such a disobedient worshipper". And I honestly got closer to Allah even more because he interacted with me and showed me what I was doing.

Al-hamd-Lilah, always call Allah brother, ALWAYS. Not only when you need something but Always be in touch with him. The more you talk to him and subject a dua'a for him, the more you get spiritually closer to him.