Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aboo Fatimah

God

Rate this topic

WHy.

are. people.

talking. like? this!

in.

this. thread?

hmm.

Pantheism is like a painted grave: it looks nice from outside, but inside it's a corpse.

It looks wise, but in it's essence it denies pure logic.

It looks spiritual, devotional, godly, but its core is the MONSTRUOUS idea that everything is God and God is everything. Everything is one. The satanic idea that there is no difference between Creator and creation.

You are not allowed to think, even if it tells you to think. Not thinking, you walk hipnotised in little but sure steps to IDOLATRY.

This is the reason i was talking and playing like this on this thread.

salaam

There is a verse in the quran, can't remember which one, but it talks about men who take their own souls as thier god. What it means is that by always giving into our desires and doing that we want to do, even if it would be better if we didnt, is a form of shirk as we are submitting ourselves to our own nafs when we should submit ourselves completely to Allah, this is the true Tauhid.

Exactly! The true Tawheed, which is so far from pantheism.

Think!

Thoughts are just sounds. Why think when one can look?

(bismillah)

Understanding will come when you take off your devil's advocate cap for a second.

Sorry pal, I already got the cosmic joke.

Your the one with the devils advocate suit, acting like a 'Shia'. Going around preaching stories you couldn't verify with a telescope the size of the sun.

Edited by Aboo Fatimah

Pantheism is like a painted grave: it looks nice from outside, but inside it's a corpse.

It looks wise, but in it's essence it denies pure logic.

It looks spiritual, devotional, godly, but its core is the MONSTRUOUS idea that everything is God and God is everything. Everything is one. The satanic idea that there is no difference between Creator and creation.

You are not allowed to think, even if it tells you to think. Not thinking, you walk hipnotised in little but sure steps to IDOLATRY.

This is the reason i was talking and playing like this on this thread.

Exactly! The true Tawheed, which is so far from pantheism.

It may appear to be pantheism, or even nihillistic. But its neither.

Your tawheed came from this, and Muhammad came from this. All the Prophets came from this, all the angels came from this, the devil even came from this.

There will be no more war, no more racism, no more hatred.

(bismillah) (salam)

As You can see by my face palm, I am not really pleased. See, you are stating a conclusion out of the blue.

Think about it did the bird poop on me because it was mad

Did it poop on me by accident

or was I the poop that fell on my self

You conclusion jumps out of the blue and you don't state any reasons as to why it would be true.

You think those things we're my conclusions, but they we're questions for you to ask. You assume because I wrote the questions, I believe them. But i've already looked into them, but you haven't. You are fixed on what the Ayatollahs and Mullahs tell you.

Was I the poop? How can I give you an answer, when you are on the path to find out right now and always.

You see your scholars feed you answers. They feed you so many answers you begin to shop in their mouths. Let me buy a fatwah from this scholar, because hes so knowledgeable. But the reality of it is thats where the fire of the dragon exits. He steals away your freedom to experience life yourself, and learn directly.

Edited by Aboo Fatimah

It may appear to be pantheism, or even nihillistic. But its neither.

Your tawheed came from this, and Muhammad came from this. All the Prophets came from this, all the angels came from this, the devil even came from this.

"Trapped in the elevator of your mind?/ is it real?/ What will you find behind the door?/ Your imagination puts your in a bind/ Around you theres a cloud of gloom, swallow the key lock yourself in a room/ Don't look outside of your Universe/ Let go release you hold the key, its time we evaporate into the breeze/ We are nothing, we are something/ Let go release you hold the key/ It's time we evaporate into the breeze/ We are nothing, we'll be something/ Welcome to the desert of my soul, you can stay if you like theres room for one more - Matisyahu

There will be no more war, no more racism, no more hatred.

You think those things we're my conclusions, but they we're questions for you to ask. You assume because I wrote the questions, I believe them. But i've already looked into them, but you haven't. You are fixed on what the Ayatollahs and Mullahs tell you.

Was I the poop? How can I give you an answer, when you are on the path to find out right now and always.

(bismillah) (salam)

I found I was a little rude in my questioning so I deleted the post you quoted.

First of all the questions seemed opinionated. Secondly, why would you ask a question to make us ponder about if you do not ponder about it or believe in it yourself. The straight path must be old because Allah s.w.t wouldnt leave us without a hand book until some dude on shiachat invents/finds his own religion which happens to be correct. Basically the right path can't just pop out of the blue from some random dude. The Mullahs/Ayatollahs are the only ones that can handle you.. sigh. Wait so you looked into wether you were a part of god, and found it to be true?

Edited by ShiaSoldier@2007

(bismillah) (salam)

I found I was a little rude in my questioning so I deleted the post you quoted.

First of all the questions seemed opinionated. Secondly, why would you ask a question to make us ponder about if you do not ponder about it or believe in it yourself. The straight path must be old because Allah s.w.t wouldnt leave us without a hand book until some dude on shiachat invents/finds his own religion which happens to be correct. Basically the right path can't just pop out of the blue from some random dude. The Mullahs/Ayatollahs are the only ones that can handle you.. sigh. Wait so you looked into wether you were a part of god, and found it to be true?

lol, what religion have I found?

I ask you questions nobody else has ever asked you, the point of it is to get you out of your little sphere of machanical thought. The strait path is very old, its older then time. Its older then the universe, and its older then name. It's older then mathamatics, its older then reason, its older then logic, its older the G,o,d,.

Allah didn't leave you with a handbook, but you did. When you die the handbook won't go with you, it will go at its appointed time. Everything is subject to death, even a cup as it falls on the floor and breaks. Even stars and suns, and planets, and even water. All of this is a cycle of 0101010101010101010101010101010101

The Mullahs and the Ayatollahs wouldn't be able to handle me, because I can't be handled. The Mullahs and Ayatollah's will be roasting in the fire i've made for them. The best of scholars will parish at the hands of this fire. I looked into was I apart of God yes, but the answer was no. The answer was the very last thing I could have ever imagined. The answer was no reward at all.

Edited by Aboo Fatimah

lol, what religion have I found?

I ask you questions nobody else has ever asked you, the point of it is to get you out of your little sphere of machanical thought. The strait path is very old, its older then time. Its older then the universe, and its older then name. It's older then mathamatics, its older then reason, its older then logic, its older the G,o,d,.

Allah didn't leave you with a handbook, but you did. When you die the handbook won't go with you, it will go at its appointed time. Everything is subject to death, even a cup as it falls on the floor and breaks. Even stars and suns, and planets, and even water. All of this is a cycle of 0101010101010101010101010101010101

The Mullahs and the Ayatollahs wouldn't be able to handle me, because I can't be handled. The Mullahs and Ayatollah's will be roasting in the fire i've made for them. The best of scholars will parish at the hands of this fire. I looked into was I apart of God yes, but the answer was no. The answer was the very last thing I could have ever imagined. The answer was no reward at all.

(bismillah) (salam)

So you are the creator of hell!

I am a big fan, can I have an autograph. *shrieks like a highschool girl who is face to face with the jonas brothers*