Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

T20 World Cup

(salam)

That's sick. I've

at the Oval twice as well [2006 and 2008 summer] and once at Uxbridge with a few international players [Lashings tournament]. But how are you getting a chance to train with them?

Wasalam

hehe played for Surrey so got picked from that and now they just call me back for any international fixture...

(salam)

Oh true, Oval is the home ground for Surrey. When I was playing, they had Rikki Clarke, Mark Butcher, Mark Ramprakash and some other Surrey players over. I was hoping Azhar Mahmood would come to, but the man flopped like a true Paki.

Pakistan vs India tomorrow at the Oval :P

:unsure:

WE LET YU OFF.. WE THOT WE'LL LET YU WARM UP A BIT... SO YEH.. INJOY THE WARM UP COZ INDIA NEEDS IT... COZ THS IS THE ONLI HAPPINESS YU GNNA GET...

:D

N guess wat.. yu dont hav quality OR the quantity.. watta shame :P :D
Lets begin the action now. I'M READY. :angry:
Pakistan vs India tomorrow at the Oval :P
pakistan will DESTROY those bloody shmindians then kill, cook and eat them during the victory lap.

B) :rolleyes: :!!!: ^_^ LOOOOOOOL India spanked Pakistan's puny a$$ at the Oval today. ROFL rofl.gif

you guys may open your floodgates of tears now BOOHOO.. Let the mourning begin!!

1149023710097.jpg

^

It was just a warm up match. :mad:

darn man imagine what hell will break loose in a real match if this is India's performance in a MERE warm up match..... i understand your sadness & consternation though. Its expected in such situations bro.

*hands marbles a handkerchief*

*hands marbles a handkerchief*

*takes it with a feeble thank you*

By the way, how was the scorecard? I had no clue we had a match today. lol

*takes it with a feeble thank you*

By the way, how was the scorecard? I had no clue we had a match today. lol

u just got whoooped by nine wickets and 3-4 to spare

pak initially made a good recovery to get to 158 thou, thanks to yasir arafat n misbah! bowling was a disaster, more like, india just massacred u!

^^^ awwwiiiieeeee dnt worry yu'll see him mre often as he wud b on the streets of India roamin arnd sellin SABZI.. :)

better than afridi getting out first ball! i hope u enjoyed it! i certainly did!

Lyk i sed.. letchu off.. dnt want floods agen in INDIA... otherwise yu might blame PAKISTAN fr tht too :rolleyes: :lol:

those :lol: :rolleyes: emoticons <<< had so much pain in them already.. aage aage kiya hona hai yeh toh ganesh ji jaantey hai...n to sum extent alot of other pplz... sambhaal lega fiker na kariyega

dontcha worry _Sat ji, i got a full stock of handkerchiefs for you all as well :P

@ shiasoldier jii: Ahhhh man naa i missed it... bt dnt worry lyk i sed... he either works or doesnt... ths time he dint coz he dint want yu to cry frm the strt... jsu iinjoy fr now! :D

@Alhmdollilah jii - arey mein aur fiker.. oh naaa jii... mein toh aaj dhoni ki shakal dekh ke darr gayi si... Allah maaf kare itni lannat kaise padi... lagta hai ganesha jii ki pooja nahin ki thi subha... nxt time usko kehna karke aana.. yu also help him okies :D

n keep those handkerchiefs to wipe the tears bt also to hide the faces :D

@Alhmdollilah jii - arey mein aur fiker.. oh naaa jii... mein toh aaj dhoni ki shakal dekh ke darr gayi si... Allah maaf kare itni lannat kaise padi... lagta hai ganesha jii ki pooja nahin ki thi subha... nxt time usko kehna karke aana.. yu also help him okies :D

n keep those handkerchiefs to wipe the tears bt also to hide the faces :D

humko handkerchiefs ki zaroorat nahi kyonki hamari dhoni jaisey shakley waisey raat ke andheron mein nazar nahi aati :P

All the new players suck.

Oh yeah. They do :rolleyes:

ICC World Twenty20 2009: England v Netherlands

05-06-2009 at Lord's

Holland beat England by 4 wickets

GOODNESS ME. :!!!:

Edited by Marbles

if thts ur plan thn its down the drain alredy... i think yu shud find another source of entertainment LYK lokin at indian teams faces.. thts pretty hillarious :D

if thts ur plan thn its down the drain alredy... i think yu shud find another source of entertainment LYK lokin at pakistan teams faces.. thts pretty hillarious :D

fixed :D

Sign in to follow this