Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[Split thread] Natural Wonders

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
For me it's merely late afternoon.

Yep. Sun is shining.

you have not lived until you have gone night skiing.........

nightskiingbeauty.jpg

but anyway, it is still pretty bright out here.

Tell me it is not photoshoped.

• Advanced Member
^

You are being over hyper.

no dude, i was actually thinkin of adding at least 10 more adjectives but then i thought that would be over hyper. I just adore nature and picturesque scenery -man, i'm just waiting for paradise, if this is earth then imagine how wonderful jannah would be :o

No worries then. At the moment Only london or birmigham are possible as i have no money to go anywhere else.

if i was marbles, i would lend you some to travel :Hijabi:

• Veteran Member
no dude, i was actually thinkin of adding at least 10 more adjectives but then i thought that would be over hyper. I just adore nature and picturesque scenery -man, i'm just waiting for paradise, if this is earth then imagine how wonderful jannah would be :o

It is like you are in heaven - there is no stress, no anxiety, no rude words, no troubles, no cares..... but you have to experience it with all your senses...a picture does not do it justice.

• Veteran Member

Deserts are more beautiful. Have you seen a sheet of wrinkled sand lying at your feet up to the horizon. The mere sight of it breathtaking. If you want to enjoy nature, visit deserts, camp, run around, sleep under shining stars - and praise your Lord.

Ask you Lord to give you a lot beautiful deserts in Heaven. You'll love it.

Greenery will bore you. Mountains will scare you - and those rivers of honey and milk. yucckk.

Take a look:

egypt_desert.jpg

Edited by Marbles
  • Veteran Member
Deserts are more beautiful. Have you seen a sheet of wrinkled sand lying at your feet up to the horizon. The mere sight of it breathtaking. If you want to enjoy nature, visit deserts, camp, run around, sleep under shining stars - and praise your Lord.

Greenery will bore you. Mountains will scare you - and those rivers of honey and milk. yucckk.

Take a look:

egypt_desert.jpg

It is very beautiful - but what do you do other than dehydrate????

• Veteran Member
It is???

Yep. On the other side of the globe. :P

I took the pic off of a site. But that is what it looks like. :wub:

I live around the corner. I took that picture and posted on that site.

• Advanced Member
It is like you are in heaven - there is no stress, no anxiety, no rude words, no troubles, no cares..... but you have to experience it with all your senses...a picture does not do it justice.

yea right! i can't begin to imagine how awesome it is. Where is this place?

Oh this reminds me of two places called borovets & pomporovo in bulgaria (when i lived there) where my friends used to go for skiing. Here's a youtube video:

and here's a pic from borovets :wub: BorovetsatNight.jpg Edited by Alhumdolilllah
  • Veteran Member

Oh this reminds me of two places called borovets & pomporovo in bulgaria (when i lived there) where my friends used to go for skiing. Here's a youtube video:

and here's a pic from borovets :wub: BorovetsatNight.jpg

What the hell you were doing in Bulgaria?

Fix img tags. I can't click.

The place in picture is in Rajasthan, Tasmania. In Mongolia.

• Veteran Member

It is part of the Cascade Range but south of the Canadian border - in Washington State. Many ski areas are open for night skiing - as you see in your pic. It is actually a really good time to learn how to ski as the lights brighten the shadows of the bumps in the snow and make it seem smoother than it is and it gives you more confidence. But you really feel you are in another world. It is incredible.

• Advanced Member

Take a look:

mashallah that looks beautiful as well! ^_^ tareef us khuda ki jisney yeh khoobsurat jahaan banaya ( praise be to the Almighty who created this beautiful earth) When in jannah, i'll have a home with a skiing resort in the frontyard & a pretty desert in the backyard inshallah (though i doubt whether i'll have time to appreciate it cuz i'll prolly be preoccupied with the wide eyed 72 virgins) :angel:

• Veteran Member
It is part of the Cascade Range but south of the Canadian border - in Washington State. Many ski areas are open for night skiing - as you see in your pic. It is actually a really good time to learn how to ski as the lights brighten the shadows of the bumps in the snow and make it seem smoother than it is and it gives you more confidence. But you really feel you are in another world. It is incredible.

Skiing?

Is that the same kinda stuff where you tie long metal thingees to your feet and go sliding on snow for no good reason? innit? :unsure:

• Advanced Member
What the hell you were doing in Bulgaria?

Fix img tags. I can't click.

img tags fixed. lol I was a student there, its a lot like switzerland but way cheaper. Heaven on earth... sigh.. i miss it :(

The place in picture is in Rajasthan, Tasmania. In Mongolia.

hahaha I think I know that place. Its a stone's throw away from where i stay.

• Advanced Member

wow incredible indeed!

Seems like you have already bought a 'parwana' of jannah from some Bahlool.

I don't understand 72 eyed virgins. Kali mata multiplied?

lol not sure about the number 72 but check this : [Yusufali 37:48] And besides them will be chaste women, restraining their glances, with big eyes (of wonder and beauty).

here's the tafsir(exegesis) : The qualities of chaste, modest and pure womanhood have been presented in this verse. The description of women in paradise refers to the kind of mates the righteous will have in heaven, but these qualities have been mentioned as a model to be adopted by every believing woman in her life on earth. Most valuable quality in women is to possess eyes free of lust.

How's Jaipur?

its alright. Hawa mahal is a nice spot to visit there hawa-mahal-jaipur.jpg

Edited by Alhumdolilllah
  • Veteran Member

Take a look:

I agree but i am biased because i am ahle kavir (from Yazd).

But if heaven was only deserts then we would get tired of it... sometimes it is nice to have clouds and wet weather, sometimes it is nice to have snow, sometimes it is nice to have hills.

• Veteran Member
its alright. Hawa mahal is a nice spot to visit there

My dad had a lot of pix of Jaipur and around. :angel:

NOTE: Folks I am out of my cynic mode. lol. I apologise if I sounded rude to anyone for that was not my intention. Well, it was but not really. :D

Cheerio 4 now.

Edited by Marbles
  • Veteran Member
I agree but i am biased because i am ahle kavir (from Yazd).

Ah my desert dweller brother from Yazd. :D I'm from a desert too. Look up. I love camping under stars, on cool desert sands, with black deers running around. Give me that gun, I feel like hunting.

But if heaven was only deserts then we would get tired of it... sometimes it is nice to have clouds and wet weather, sometimes it is nice to have snow, sometimes it is nice to have hills.

Seriously I love greenery and mountains. I'm an eager trekker. Ahh I miss those days. Never been into mountains for ages. BUT I also adore the symmetry and vastness of deserts and the feeling of calmness and space they bestow upon you.

Here folks. This is my bit of mountains and greenery. The best I could come up. I took these pix last year on a trip to a lofty hill station. These will soothe your eyes: :D

The last one is the hose we stayed in. It was one hell of a scene from the balcony as you can see. :wub:

The place is Bhurban, Pakistan

jib.jpg

jib1.jpg

jib3.jpg

jib2.jpg

• Veteran Member
Ah my desert dweller brother from Yazd. :D I'm from a desert too. Look up. I love camping under stars, on cool desert sands, with black deers running around. Give me that gun, I feel like hunting.

Interesting i did not know Pakistan had deserts. I thought it was all green mountains...

Deserts are great... but unfortunately we are forced to constrain their beauty. In Yazd they planted bushes on the deserts next to the highways (because the sand would poor into the highways without these bushes). So you really need to go a far way from the highway to see the completely barren desert.

ur from Yazd they have a huge zorostrian community r u one of them?

Not exactly 'huge.' But yes, they have historical sites and a big temple in Yazd. But that is in and around the city of Yazd. I am from the province of Yazd, not the city. And akhavi i have my religion listed right there under my name.

• Advanced Member
jib2.jpg

:blink: Oh.My.Gawd jaws all on the floor ...i'm completely mesmerized - thats epic man

I guess mods should change the name of the thread, delete on-topic posts and move it to off-topic forums. :lol:

ROFL i think it all started when someone brought up the topic of skiing