Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AkbarHassan

Ayatollah Sheikh Mohammed Taqi Behjat

Rate this topic

bismil rabil noor

inna lillah wa inna elaihe raje'oon

grand ayatollah bahjat was indeed an aya of Allah swt. he pray was a protection for the entire mankind. he was a great aalim that had also practiced his learnings and attained proximity to Allah swt. mmay he be joined with ahlul bait a.s. and the prophets a.s.

please read as much quran, dua, fatiha, yasin and pray salat of wah'shat for him tomorrow. insha'Allah i will attend his funeral if i am worthy of such a gathering in whihc i have no doubt that imam mahdi a.s. is the main holder of the procession.

wasalam

bismillah

salam,

may Allah(SWT) bless him,

as a sibling wrote a long time ago in the Imad Mughniyah topic, his death is a great loss for Islam, however, a blessing for his own.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.

There are some moments in life which we cherish for a long time, meeting him was probably one of those moments for me. Such a big loss for the Ummah and for the Shia world.

May Allah elevate his status in the hereafter.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Why is he being buried so late? The longer the mayyit is out of the grave, the more torturous it is.

(salam)

It seems that Sheikh Behjat (ra) did not rely on his body in this life; thus, most likely it will be of little concern for him in the next.

One issue, however... weren't there rumors as to his surviving the Return of the Imam (as)? Either that or a man of his age could survive it, but it didn't mean him...

Edited by Cyan_Garamond

(salam)

Al-Baqara [2:156] Allatheena itha asabathum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wainna ilayhi rajiAAoona

Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return"

Edited by Muslim_shia