Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AkbarHassan

Ayatollah Sheikh Mohammed Taqi Behjat

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Inna Lillah-e- Wa Inna Ilaehay Raajiun.

You are requested to recite Namaz-Wahshat for Late Grand Ayatullah Behjat.

The method is as follows.

In the first rakat after Surah Hamd recite Ayatul Kursi and in the second rakat after Surah Hamd recite Suarah Qadr 10 times and after the prayer say:

Allaahumma sale a'laa Muhammadinw wa aale Muhammadinw wab a'tha thawaabaha ilaa qabre dhaalikal mayyite falaan bin falaan. Instead of falaan bin falaan mention the name of the dead person.

(wasalam)

Hammad(Melbourne)

I was so devastated when i heard :cry:

-- i was just watching his video a few days ago, I don't know why I watched it, for some reason I thought of him...

I am so gutted, wanted 2 meet him when I went Iran last year, but didnt work out- I thought I could inshAllah meet him next time I went :unsure:

Such a pious man.

Husayn tabatabi is such a lucky child mash'Allah, and his brother

. And for that reason anyone who were lucky enough to meet him. :cry:

Inalillahi wa ina Ilayhi Raji'oon

(salam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Why is he being buried so late? The longer the mayyit is out of the grave, the more torturous it is.

(salam)

Maybe they needed to prepare for his funeral, look at how crazy it got:

His funeral procession.

Please do prayer of wahshat for him tonight!

Edited by Salaam

Al Fatiha

May Allah swt give us the ability to contemplate and honestly learn from his works, his life with attachment to the holy Quran and Ahlulbayt a.s and apply it to ourselves Inshallah.

Alhamdulilah some of us had the blessing to be in his presence last Summer with the AL ASR group;

salam.

Janaza photos:

http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=881877

http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=881897

http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=881920

Janaza was lead by Grand Ayatullah Hazrat Jawad Amuli (ha), mashaAllah!

May Allah forgive us for the sake of his beloveds! :cry:

Edited by shukranlillah

Subhanallah watched the video clips on TV of his funeral procession and was truly amazed.... Mashallah what a momin and how grand a person he was and most importantly he has been gifted with the grace of being buried in the roza of Bibi Masooma e Qum (sa) ...

The scenes shown reminded me of the same situation which occured during Imam Khomenie's funeral! Swarmsssss of ppl everywhere

How grand was his namaz-e-janaza? Mashallah

May He rest in peace...

Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah:

Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah offered Monday condolences to the family, pupils and followers of Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Mohammad Taqi Bahjat who passed away on Sunday. "In the beginning, and before I tackle any topic, I would like to pay my condolences to Muslims worldwide, to our revered scholars particularly Imam Khamenei and the Hawzas for the passing away of Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Mohammad Taqi Bahjat. I would like to pay special condolences to the family, students and followers of the Ayatollah who stood by our resistance and provided us with lots of moral support and was the first to give us the good news of our victory in July 2006."

This Grand Ayatullah Bahjat ® was the first person who gave the good news of the Victory of Hizballah in 2006 long ago the victory actually took place.

That good news just did strengthen the spiritual power of the fighters of Hizballah!

Subhanallah!

Innaa lillahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon. "Indeed to Allah we belong, and to Him we return." 2:156. (fatiha)