Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
getmorefromlife

Parent's kingdom of Subcontinent

Rate this topic

I was in love with a girl and she loved me very much, we decided to get married and as a good children of our parents we decided to go through with the traditional way of "RISHTA" in Subcontinental style.

But the girls father took a ISTIKHARA without even meeting me or without even talking me personally.

He could have talked to me on phone but he did not.

There was not even a single reason for him to do ISTIKHARA. The requirements for ISTIKHARA as it has been clearly stated in TAUZEEH-UL-MASAEL that when a person is very confused about a situation after so much of analysis, thinking, taking advices and suggestions from others, then one can do ISTIKHARA.

But unfortunately these so called parents, people who are not fulfilling Prophets way of life, are putting not only their children's life on stake but the coming generations.

Because if these so called parents insist and pressurize their children to get married with whomever they want, then the marriage itself is in a extremely doubtful position.

This is happening almost every where in Pakistan, USA, Canada and such populations. These people are relying on ISTIKHARA more than their own judgement AQL and MASHWARA WITH OTHERS.

Thats not the message of Prophet aur Imams that keep doing istikhara for each and everything in your life.

Do the deep planning and think before whatever you do. There are somethings which are beyond the control but there are something which are under human control so why not use our knowledge and proper consultation right before we do anything.

Infact doing istikhara is also a human decision which has been taken by using less knowledge.

Anyway her parents has destroyed the lives of her and mine. They did not let us marry even though Prophet and Imams has continuously allowed each and every single person to marry with their choice. You can read the HADITH AND SAYINGS in so many books.

In subcontinent, I believe that parents has, illogically and by pressure, destroyed their own children's confidence and lives. They think that they are the masters of their children in every important matter of their life, which is not true if one would study the life of Prophet.

Infact parents are the one who truly understand their children's wishes and gladly try their best to help them out to solve any kind of issue.

Good parents never make hasty decisions and they calmly go through with the issue and try to find the solution for it by giving their children all the confidence they need.

My point is that her father should have talked to me and should have asked each and every detail which he needed in order to make the best decision.

If he thought that there must be a thing, which should be changed in me or in general, he could have consulted with me.

But again unfortunately he did not even talk to me.

SHAME ON SUCH SHIA SYED PARENTS.

THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED EVEN HUMANS BECAUSE EVEN ANIMALS UNDERSTAND THEIR CHILDREN WISHES.

WASALAM

I know someone very close had this issue of istikhara raised from the guys parents, but the Guy took a stand and they are living life happily. Such a wonderful couple with a child and guess what parents are happy.

SHAME ON SUCH SHIA SYED PARENTS.

THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED EVEN HUMANS BECAUSE EVEN ANIMALS UNDERSTAND THEIR CHILDREN WISHES.

WASALAM

Dude....your tone tells me your no saint either. His istakhara was probably right. You need to attend classes for anger management and some Syed management.

Salams

Dude....your tone tells me your no saint either. His istakhara was probably right. You need to attend classes for anger management and some Syed management.

Salams

he is just a heart broken guy....and belive me such incident really hurts specially when things are really wrong.

Omg! That so sad! My mom is the same & that just get on my nerves! Istkarah doesnt mean that person is good or bad & doesnt mean u'll be unhappy if u get a decline.. It just teaches u a lesson :s

u have 2 fight harder 4 u want! U have 2 convince him 2 @ least talk 2 u.. U need 2 push him.

Gosh some parents just ..... I dk i dont have a good word, but they just need 2 take parenting classes & "make ur own decision" class.

Omg! That so sad! My mom is the same & that just get on my nerves! Istkarah doesnt mean that person is good or bad & doesnt mean u'll be unhappy if u get a decline.. It just teaches u a lesson :s

u have 2 fight harder 4 u want! U have 2 convince him 2 @ least talk 2 u.. U need 2 push him.

Gosh some parents just ..... I dk i dont have a good word, but they just need 2 take parenting classes & "make ur own decision" class.

i thought u are already married,ur moma still doing ishtikara to make out he is good or bad?

he is just a heart broken guy....and belive me such incident really hurts specially when things are really wrong.

Bro anyone can be a heart broken devdas .............nowadays.

When the last Imam re-appears, I will see how many of the devotees actually dare to insult His Progeny in front of him.....

Salams

lemme tell you some thing very frankly please avoid this syed thing...i dont think 99.99999999999 people are actual syed in india every other guy adopts this surname as syed lolll and i think pakistan is not an exception.

Ali! Wat makes u think am married?? Lol

yah my mom is weird w istkhara :s like whenever we want 2 travel or meet ppl or something.. So not fun!

Ali! Wat makes u think am married?? Lol

yah my mom is weird w istkhara :s like whenever we want 2 travel or meet ppl or something.. So not fun!

sorry but i thought u wrote some where about hubby and kids and some other stuff ....hehe sorry may be i was in hallucination

Edited by Ali Huzaifa

How to do istakhara

1. use your Logic

2. consult others... usually close friends

3. if all else fails use the Qur'an or other types of istakara

(salam)

Bro.. if u really wanna marry that girl just show up at her house and talk to her father face to face in a very nice and mannerly way..If he doesnt approve ask him for a reason why not and prove to them that u will care for there daughter actually what parents think is that there child will always be a child even if they turn 50..they might just feel a little insecure abt there daughter making her own desicion and if they dont agree and u still wanna marry then u can always go and get married on ur own which i dont recommend b/c the parents will be heartbroken..and plz dont say anything about syeds in anyway its just wrong..u cant just say sumthing like tht u havent talked to them so u dont know y they r reacting in such a way and not all 5 fingers r the same..shia syed parents r not the only ones who might react like tht there r many other ppl out there who do the same..

wish u luck! :donno:

^_^

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yes .. U are correct ..

These parents are a disease ..

We need to stop this unislamic traditions ..

How much influence does Shiataan have on us ..

They call themselves Shias ..

They are the one's who make our Imam a.s cry .. They are the one's who are delaying the zuhoor of Imam a.s because of their ignorance .. their sins ..

But u are her Ham Kaff ..

U can marry her without her father's permission ..

U can check this issue in Tawdih ul Masail.

(wasalam)

Bro anyone can be a heart broken devdas .............nowadays.

When the last Imam re-appears, I will see how many of the devotees actually dare to insult His Progeny in front of him.....

Salams

Careful my friend, 'Ahle Mohammad' refers to certain specific descendants generally, not all of them. The Holy Ones (as) judge fairly between all and would see into a person's intentions, not only their words said in anger.