Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Iraqi2007

anger--jealousy

Rate this topic

salam

okay here is the story i have just heard that one of my friend is getting married and i'm just experiencing alot of different feelings. u see this girl isnt all that great (Islamic) and i really dont know if i should be happy for her or angry and jealous that she is having what i always wanted. so i dont know have any of u guys experienced something like this and if soooo what have u done to change..

again i am not a vicious friend it just i know how she is and i tried to talk to my mom about it maybe just to get it out of my system but she keeps telling me your jealous am I? i really dont know i have so many feelings that i cant tell them apart. lol werid but how can i get rid of these feelings are there any dua's or anything plz advice me plz

ma3salma

You're totally right. I feel this way sometimes too. I would have been married a long time ago if I had given up hijab (half the proposals I get are from guys who don't want their spouses to be covered). Or at the least, I could have had some boyfriends to tide me over until I could get married. I have already decided though, that once I hit age 30, I'm giving up hijab so I can get married. Either that, or I'm marrying a Sunni guy.

Edited by Muslimtothecore

salam everyone, i hope u will be able to read this asap. i go to islamic school and one of my teachers showed us how to take the jealousy test. u wait until one something nice happens to them and they tell u about it. it u r happy for them then alhamollilah u have a clean heart, but if u are made or angry cuz that happpened to them then u have made a sin(hasad). inshallah u will change and make dua'a for ur friend.

one story that i really want to share with u guys is that today 5/5/09 in 2nd hr my friend told me that she got engaged and alhamdollah i felt so happy, i even told her that. i felt that something good had happened to me.

inshallah this helps u! ur muslim sis

You're totally right. I feel this way sometimes too. I would have been married a long time ago if I had given up hijab (half the proposals I get are from guys who don't want their spouses to be covered). Or at the least, I could have had some boyfriends to tide me over until I could get married. I have already decided though, that once I hit age 30, I'm giving up hijab so I can get married. Either that, or I'm marrying a Sunni guy.

please my friend u have to listen if u r a shia dont make the biggest mistake of u r life. please make dua'a and ask that a true muslim guy comes and asks for ur hand, tell me what happens if anything does.

ur, shia sis

facepalm.jpg

If something good happens in someones life that means that God has let it happen......he blesses and helps everyone who deserves it...even those who don't deserve it he helps them too!

Don't be jealous, say Alhamdulillah and always remind yourself in your head to keep saying masha'Allah...your time will come...but The Satan wants you to be real mad and in turn start blaming God for not letting it be YOU .....REMEMBER SHAYTAAN IS OUT TO GET YOU AND YOU ARE AT YOUR MOST VULNERABLE WHEN YOU DON'T REMEMBER GOD IN SITUATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

'LOVE FOR YOUR BROTHER WHAT YOU WOULD LOVE FOR YOURSELF' well in this case sister innit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and 'JUND EL MAHDI' stop tryin to steal my picture captions...I use that one all the time! Find your own style you iran rider

QUOTE (Muslimtothecore @ May 5 2009, 08:44 PM)

Let us know when you hit 30 sista...so then I can tell the mods to change your name to APOSTATETOTHECORE

hehehehehe

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

and 'JUND EL MAHDI' stop tryin to steal my picture captions...I use that one all the time! Find your own style you iran rider

What you mean, thousands of people on the net use that picture. I've been using it for years...

Edited by jund_el_Mahdi

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, brother.

I guess you're right smiley person, but you see it's not really flattering,because these copycatters come out with things like this :

What you mean, thousands of people on the net use that picture. I've been using it for years...

YA GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING

Just curious, how is removing your hijab going to help you to find a suitable man? If you think its perfectly ok to marry a guy who wants a woman only for her looks, you better do it now and not wait until you are 30. If you remove hijab, all the religious guys will not be interested in you.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, brother.

seriously this has got to stop, if u think taking off ur scarf will help u in life, then think again. once a man notices u r an easy target then he will take control of u.. the hijab is created to protect woman. ur time will come u just have to be patient. if u take off ur scarf deep inside mens hearts u will be viewed as a traiter to ur religion. i dont mean to be mean but i just want u to know the truth from ur muslim sis

I guess you're right smiley person, but you see it's not really flattering,because these copycatters come out with things like this :

YA GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING

who ever put this needs to think twice before they act, hello we r all muslims, i would expect this from a sunni not a shia.

peace

^^

hello we r all muslims, i would expect this from a sunni not a shia

:lol: so we are all muslims.........but you would expect this from a sunni not a shia ! so are sunnis and shias not muslims????

enjoy_the_silence_by_wickednox.jpg

.................right okay so Iraqi2007 insha'Allah I hope you are slowly (preferably swiftly) being happy for your friend. Don't watch what the next person get's because then you will never be happy in your life, even if you do get something you've wanted for a long time, you will be too busy comparing what you have with other people ya get me! And that's when man/woman becomes arrogant and selfish and greedy and jealous and ....various other things that our smokeless fire unwanted companion loves then he puts a noose round your neck and will always make you complain and never be happy!

FORCE YOURSELF TO SAY MASHALLAH...........THAT'S WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY BLOODY HELL

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

^^

:lol: so we are all muslims.........but you would expect this from a sunni not a shia ! so are sunnis and shias not muslims????

enjoy_the_silence_by_wickednox.jpg

.................right okay so Iraqi2007 insha'Allah I hope you are slowly (preferably swiftly) being happy for your friend. Don't watch what the next person get's because then you will never be happy in your life, even if you do get something you've wanted for a long time, you will be too busy comparing what you have with other people ya get me! And that's when man/woman becomes arrogant and selfish and greedy and jealous and ....various other things that our smokeless fire unwanted companion loves then he puts a noose round your neck and will always make you complain and never be happy!

FORCE YOURSELF TO SAY MASHALLAH...........THAT'S WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY BLOODY HELL

salam, i meant to put my quote on the person who wrote what kind os shia are u: a dog.... but u would expect this from a sunni cuz they r always makin fun of shia's and sayin they r not muslims when in reality their behavoir doesn't show that a mslims acts this way. i hope i have answered ur ?.

peace

thank u guys all wallah u all helped in so many ways inshallah i will try to stop this bad habit keep me in your prayer

salam, iraqi2007 im glad to hear that u have changed and dont be sad because Allah inshallah will bless u with the perfect husband, and inshallah u will become a good wife. tell me when u get engaged i want to say congrats.