Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Qasim marriage

Rate this topic

• Banned

(bismillah)

(salam)

according to history Qasim ibn hasan was married to sakina on the day of ashura,i know few scholar deny this incident and few agrees,but i would like to know what can be possible reason ?

i mean what can be possible motive behind this? or is it just an incident?

Edited by Ali Huzaifa
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

according to history Qasim ibn hasan was married to sakina on the day of ashura,i know few scholar deny this incident and few agrees,but i would like to know what can be possible reason ?

A worse fabrication is the one mentioned by Hajji Nuri. As you know, in the heat of the battle on the day of 'Ashura', the Imam offered his prayers hurriedly in the form of salat al-khawf [7] and there was no respite even to offer full prayers. In fact, two of the companions of the Imam came to stand in front of him to shield the Imam (against the arrows) so that he may offer two rak'ahs of the salat al-khawf. The two of them fell from the injuries inflicted under the shower of the arrows. The enemy would not even give respite for offering prayers. Nevertheless, they have concocted a story that the Imam called for a wedding ceremony on this day, declaring, 'It is my wish to see one of my daughter wedded to Qasim.' Obviously, one cannot take one's wishes to one's grave.

By God, see what kind of things they have attributed to a man like Husayn ibn 'Ali, things the like of which we sometimes hear from persons of a very mediocre character, who express a wish to see the wedding of their son or daughter in their life. And this is said to have occurred at a time when there was hardly any respite even for offering prayers. They say that the Hadrat said, 'I want to wed my daughter to my nephew here and now, even if it is just an appearance of a wedding.' One of the things that was an inseparable part of our traditional ta'ziyahs was the wedding of Qasim, the boy bridegroom. Such an episode is not mentioned in any reliable book of history. According to Hajji Nuri, Mulla Husayn Kashifi was the first man to write this story in a book named Rawdat al-shuhada' and it is totally fictitious.

http://www.al-islam.org/al-tawhid/ashura/1.htm

• Banned

salam to all .there is lot of controversy regarding the marriage of hazrat

qasim,and now adays it has become a common practice to say that it is a

bidat to do the mendhi and other rituals regarding shahzada qasim also known

as Abdullah inbe hassan. some moulana say that the nikah took place just to

respeect the wasiyat of imam Hasan.not only in india pakistan but when i

visited karbala several times and happened to go to the hujra of of qasim

ibne Hasan in the khaima gah each time i saw that newly wed couples come

there for the blessing on enquiring they said that they did manat there .the

place was full of henna[mendi]on the walls and every where and lots of

flowers and sweets were brought to pay tribute to shahzada qasim. if it is

exergerated in india and pakistan how about it taking place right there in

karbala IF THERE IS NO FACT TO IT…this is my question

• Banned
(bismillah)

(salam)

the amount of ghulut and twisted history is disgusting

wa salam

my friend dont jump to conclusion so fast...this is an age old custome and also practised in karbala so there are chances it might be true...

• Veteran Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

my friend dont jump to conclusion so fast...this is an age old custome and also practised in karbala so there are chances it might be true...

Old Custom = nothing to do with the deen

Practice of Karbala = nothing necessarily substantiated by Shari'a or history...

This "custom" and "practice" is all based on a fabricated story. If it was in fact true, we should not be hypocrites and bash on people who want to get married on 'Ashura, it would just be the Sunnah of Husayn (as)! :wacko:

(salam)

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

What is worth of Six month Sahzada Abdullah sacrifice, What is reason of participation of Parda Ithar Salam Allah alehay in Karbala even woman can't do jihad.

My dear Brother! All the sacrifice even look in different are "Atmamay Hujjat" on Ummat.

Janab Shazada Qasim (A.S) were orphan and second Hujjat is Groom for ummat to stop war against HUJJATAY ILLAHI.

This marriage was also an implementation of WILL of Sarkaray IMAM HASSAN (A.S).

people use to deny that because this was not quote by Allama Majlisi.People believe in Aarif of past time but not their own time.

• Advanced Member

Another reason I have heard is that during those times it was a practice among arabs that they used to take the unmarried woman/girls from POW's as their Kaneez and knowing what was going to happen the woman Imam wanted to discourage this and therefore got his daughter married so that when they are taken prisoners she won't be counted as an unmarried girl.

Another issue here is regardless of whther its true that marriage took place or not, there is no doubt that the mother ofcourse had dreams of seeing her son get married some day, so if we commemorate the mehdi ceremoy I don't see any harm in it, just because we commemortae the mehdi or anything of the sort it doesnt mean we are automatically declaring that it actually happend in Karbala, as even if the marriage did take place this mehdi was not an arab tradition in those days.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

How many times does the Almighty Lord of the Worlds criticizes those who follow their forefathers blindly in the Quran?

Another reason I have heard is that during those times it was a practice among arabs that they used to take the unmarried woman/girls from POW's as their Kaneez and knowing what was going to happen the woman Imam wanted to discourage this and therefore got his daughter married so that when they are taken prisoners she won't be counted as an unmarried girl.

Another issue here is regardless of whther its true that marriage took place or not, there is no doubt that the mother ofcourse had dreams of seeing her son get married some day, so if we commemorate the mehdi ceremoy I don't see any harm in it, just because we commemortae the mehdi or anything of the sort it doesnt mean we are automatically declaring that it actually happend in Karbala, as even if the marriage did take place this mehdi was not an arab tradition in those days.

Do you guys have any sources for these statements?

• 8 years later...
  • Basic Members

On 5/4/2009 at 8:59 PM, lotfilms said:

Do you guys have any sources for these statements?

Wat do u think why dey kill imam Hussain  

Why would dey kill 6mth old Ali asgar

Why yazid army took all bibi's Rida 

Why shirm slap Bibi sukayna

Why would yazeed sent the head of Hussain to his 4yr daughter

Would u show ur children horror movie r any accident r any murder

Den wht u think why would dey did all murder in front of kids 

Wat will be ter profit to take Rida from a woman wat will dey do from der Rida wat is the use of a Rida to men 

A woman will hide her body with Rida 

Do shirm going to hide his body 

Why would yazeed ask Bibi sukayna in kanizee although she was just 4years old 

Do u know the meaning of kanizee 

IAM telling in decent word in book it was bad 

Went u find a answer for all this question u will also know why imam Hussain did marriage for his daughter in the state of war 

Wat will a father do wen he know wat is going to happen with his daughter 

wen yazid doesn't leave 4yrs sukayna den how will he leave Bibi kubra of 11yr 

See any mulla is saying tat marriage is not done why he ll do marriage. In a war zone keep ur self in the position of Imam Hussain  wat will u do wen u knw ur daughter is in danger 

At tat day imam know wat is going to happen in karbala he know how far his enemy will go against him tat why he did dua to god for Bibi sughra illness he know if 4 th imam will fight den who will see after der widows n orphan tat why he pray for 4th imam illness to save him for his family 

Our imam and Bibi has suffer lot of things do ask questions on the character tat was karbala we r talking Abt imamath 

Hum insano keh life par hi miracle hote Hai Jo moujozo ka khandan Hai Jo insaan ko dek Kar hi unki nasal ka Hal Janle kya unse AP log sawal Kar rahe ho ki kyu Kiya yeh imam ne Kiya Hai woh bohat dekkar hi karte Hai