Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

ShiaChat Facebook Fan Page

Rate this topic

Ya FB page should be monitored ... considering that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more members would probably be on facebook rather than this forum because its alot more active therefore it needs some serious monitoring :P

Assalam un alaikum,

my name is muhammad . and my question is ,

can we join facebook and can we play mafia on it ?

i am asking this question because one of my friend told me that facebook has been banned by many muslims and playing mafia is haram .

Assalam un alaikum ,

my name is muhammad . Allhumdu illah i am shia . i would like to be one of the volunteer in such a noble cause . just let me know what have to do .. u can contact me on ( mhj2512@gmail.com ) .

khuda hafiz

:)hi..

i am from mozambique(south africa)

and i am shia...

i want to join this chat and i want to make friends..

i speak english and portuguese..

bye..

salam for everybody

I am interested to add you.Please reply me.

Thanks

Edited by faithfull_f

Designer handbags are daily needed. Our cheap Designer handbags are all designed at cheap wholesale price. There are variety brands and styles of designer handbags designer handbags on sale. http://www.cheapwholesalemall.com/Handbag/

Looking for Christian Louboutin Shoes? You can buy Christian Louboutin shoes on here. Best discount, save up to 70%-80%! Free shipping! Buy Now!" http://www.myshoesoutlet.com/christian-louboutin-c-219.html?zenid=sfvnaiulmb02e1rche58llq6f6

:)

(bismillah)

(salam)

In a time where individuals around the world are connected through various social networking websites, we have recently decided to utilize this opportunity to create a ShiaChat Fan Page on the well known social networking website FaceBook. We find this a good way to stay connected and also most importantly spread site awareness through fans interacting on the page itself.

The URL to the page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ShiaChat/76464127621

However, there is something more in store: We are offering five $25 (USD) cash prize to any five randomly selected members. Members becoming fans up until May 15th, 2009 (deadline) will be eligible to win this.

This is only the beginning of what we hope to be another exciting way to connect with your fellow Shi'as around the globe.

Brought to you by ShiaChat.com

Wassalam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Zeinab94, thank you for reminding us of the ShiaChat facebook link. Whenever I see ShiaChat is not working, I go to the ShiaChat facebook page and there is a message on the Wall that says they are working on it. This happened twice that I remember. Anyways, thank you and welcome to ShiaChat. =)