Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Question regarding hazrat marium (as)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

Dear brothers i m looking for material related to hazrat marium (as).When hazrat essa (as) was in his womb she went to kaaba looking for shelter and ask for help and then voice came that "Go away this is not nursing room its my house".

I have heard abt this from other brothers but can anyone provide references from sunni books abt this incident and i have even heard that this incident is also quoted in quran (surah marium) but when i read, i couldnt find it ??

Plz help me calrify

Regards

Danish

:yaali:

• Banned

there is nothing like this in Quraan ...

and i dont think KAABA will ever speak to lady like mariam this is just a stupid story made by some moronic maulvi...

any ways...i dont think mariam ever went near KAABA while she was pregnent...she was in desert and gave birth to Jesus under date tree...

please accept what ever is written in Quraan and ignore every other stories.

• Advanced Member

It would have been neither the Kabah nor the Temple. The Temple was under non-Zadokite control which most Judeans (Yehudim) viewed as corrupt, including Jesus. They would not have let her in at all. Similarly, there is no evidence that Maryam would have been anywhere near the Kabah at any time of her life. Naturally, this is why we do not find such fanciful tales in the Qur'aan. This story, like many, is fabricated.

Salaam

• Veteran Member
(salam)

(bismillah)

Dear brothers i m looking for material related to hazrat marium (as).When hazrat essa (as) was in his womb she went to kaaba looking for shelter and ask for help and then voice came that "Go away this is not nursing room its my house".

I have heard abt this from other brothers but can anyone provide references from sunni books abt this incident and i have even heard that this incident is also quoted in quran (surah marium) but when i read, i couldnt find it ??

Plz help me calrify

Regards

Danish

:yaali:

That story is false. That's why you won't find any references to it Sunni or Shia.

If you think about it this story proves itself to be false. How could the Kaaba say it was not a nursing room when Imam Ali (as) was born inside it. It would never have turned away the birth of the Prophet Isa (as).

(bismillah) (salam)

well the mystery to be solved by going on to the books but some questions arises,

Was maryam suppose to be called (as) ?

Was she having a fair character ?

where she was living for her life ?

Why She was not married ?

How a lady is giving a birth to a child ?

Can she do it alone ?

Why she goes under the tree ???? as the people come to know about her child (isa) after the birth ??

while giving the birth the tree covered her,, but wasn't she aware that giving birth to a child under the tree is shameful ??

if the answers are given then it'll be easy to judge the riwayah....

yAA Ali maDaD!@

Dears.......

one more questions,, why she was noticed all them time when she was pregnant ???????????

wasn't she for 9 months ???????