Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iran is in no position to call others racist

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
http://talkislam.info/2009/04/20/iran-is-a-racist-state-too

It's obvious that your beloved Iranian government practice hypocrisy quite well.

Iran's treatment of Ahwazi Arabs is tantamount to Israel's treatment of Palestinians, yet for some reason, it doesn't elicit any outrage from the IRI lovers here. Go figure :rolleyes:

Not to mention the brutal attacks against Zoroastrians in areas especially around Yazd in the wake of the Revolution and later.

• Advanced Member

Refuted? Racist?

if we are, what can you do about it? NOTHING. Why? Because we are excellent chess players.

America needs us in Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and any other area in the Middle East. All of you anti-Iran regime if you want to visit the middle east, clear it with Iran or Hezbollah.

Oh yes, and the blogs references are just weak, the TIMES?! the ARAB MEDIA WATCH!? wow lol.

As an Iranian who grew up in an Arab country, and I am a local in that country therefore I am an Arab of Iranian origin and I have never met any group of people who have called me "Majoosi" "Farisi" "Ajami" and during the 80s many of my people were kicked out and accused of conspiracy and aiding Iran in the Iran-Iraq war, in my country you cannot even be pro-Iran the Pan-arabs and Salafis would accuse you of being an "Iranian agent." So before you ignorant fools try to accuse Iranians of being Racist to Arabs, I think that issue works both ways.

p.s. I do not care about racism, I do not crave anyone's acceptance, I did not rant or complain I provided an example.

• Advanced Member
So before you ignorant fools try to accuse Iranians of being Racist to Arabs, I think that issue works both ways.

I fight my enemy as they torture my men and deny them their human rights, but I fear to do the same, lest I am labeled no better than the folk I call my enemy. Should I change my ways and reciprocate? But then from where comes my right to fight?

I am not ignorant, but maybe a fool in thinking that all people are ruled by their heads and not the rage that sits it their hearts.

In this case, it is obvious to see that Ahmedinijad was out of line.

• Advanced Member
I fight my enemy as they torture my men and deny them their human rights, but I fear to do the same, lest I am labeled no better than the folk I call my enemy. Should I change my ways and reciprocate? But then from where comes my right to fight?

I am not ignorant, but maybe a fool in thinking that all people are ruled by their heads and not the rage that sits it their hearts.

In this case, it is obvious to see that Ahmedinijad was out of line.

I agree with what you have said. But tell me one leader that has or is not out of line? I'm sure there were a few but I can hardly remember any that a present these days. THIS IS A WAR, diplomatically, politically, socially and in every other way. They say what they have to say as leaders who are fighting over control.

• Advanced Member

Depends on what you mean by out of line. I take it to mean, acting not in the best interests (politically and economically) of their country.

I think most leaders are not out of line. In fact it is rare to find leaders who are.

I also do not think that this is a war, in any sense of the word. I think that some people are trying to create a situation, whereby it seems that they are the innocent victims of an oppressor, but it is clearly fabricated, regardless of the propaganda that these countries spew out (except for the Palestinians, who are actually being oppressed). It is just people jumping on a band wagon because it is convenient.