Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Taliban Weapons Supply Mystery Solved

Rate this topic

Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:31:48 GMT

US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates has repeated past accusations against Tehran when asked about an Iranian offer to train Afghan police.

"I think if the Iranians want to be helpful in Afghanistan the first thing they ought to do is stop sending weapons to the Taliban," Gates told reporters aboard an airplane over Rhode Island. "It's a very small level but they're still doing it," Gates charged.

Web Link

Now lets hear the chorus of approval from the boo boys.

Lol Joke of the day. Taliban are worst than Zionists. How Iran would help such beasts. Americans grown Taliban are nothing but piece of trash.

lol - def the joke of the day. Wonder if the western masses are smart enough to pick up the goof.

The thing is the yanks tried to pull the same stunt a couple of years back (Link) and then retracted pretty quick (Link). I think they are reigniting the strategy which if sustained will certainly imperil the Pakistani Shia.

Atleast now we know that who are sponsors of the Taliban, who btw, are also sponsored by Mossad and Raw.

lol - def the joke of the day. Wonder if the western masses are smart enough to pick up the goof.

The thing is the yanks tried to pull the same stunt a couple of years back (Link) and then retracted pretty quick (Link). I think they are reigniting the strategy which if sustained will certainly imperil the Pakistani Shia.

Atleast now we know that who are sponsors of the Taliban, who btw, are also sponsored by Mossad and Raw.

Can you show us any kind of evidence that Mossad or RAW r supporting the Taliban?

• Veteran Member

No @) Hizb-ut-tahrir secret brother was right about Tehran all along! I can see the truth now! It is the bearded men in Iran who are supporting the Taliban. OMG. Teh secret is out n u cant hide it now !!!!~ :o :o :o I convinced by all teh proofs shown here as well!~ @) @)

• Advanced Member

Well to be fair, this is an Iranian article. It would seem strange to see Iran perpetuating US propaganda with no basis. As well, the US has recently been harshly critical of Israel, more so than ever; saying that they need to soften their tone with Iran. It does not seem that the US has any intentions of going to war with Iran whatsoever. With that said, i don't see a US angle for saying that there is Iranian support for the Taliban if there is not to some extent. Never underestimate how much power corrupts.

Salaam

Well to be fair, this is an Iranian article. It would seem strange to see Iran perpetuating US propaganda with no basis. As well, the US has recently been harshly critical of Israel, more so than ever; saying that they need to soften their tone with Iran. It does not seem that the US has any intentions of going to war with Iran whatsoever. With that said, i don't see a US angle for saying that there is Iranian support for the Taliban if there is not to some extent. Never underestimate how much power corrupts.

Salaam

I think PressTV just republishes articles just like other news sources, so they don't bother reading the entire contents.

Plus, this isn't the first time Gates has been publishing rubbish about Iran-Taliban links, which are pretty nonexistent to begin with :rolleyes:

I lol'ed :!!!: :!!!:

Why thanks you but it certainly wasnt my expressed desire to be funny about this particular point. I was being serious considering that Muslims are being slaughtered left right and center. This theory has actually been covered by Times of India. You can make whatever of their rebuttal if you like but rest assured, this is a serious matter.

Web Link

That said, I hope you realise that espionage and black ops are very secretive by nature. Agents dont carry around their agency paraphernalia (t shirts and caps), no neon signs of "RAW was here" or signed confessions from captured operatives. The identification of these agents by the swim suit area happens to be the one tactic considered fair game in these dangerous times and effective too.