Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
dan_rafi

why is that men are always ....

Rate this topic

btw, dan rafi, did you go on a date? biddah, shirk, haraaam , kufr :angry:

man, i quit going out a longtime ago.

but wenever i see sum guy shelling out cash n the girl standing rite besides him smiling... i get pissed off !!!

wateva happened to gender equality!

^^^ The meal is on HER, since obviously she is incapable of providing decent food at home, that is why WE ARE OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE..

woman if you cant cook, at least shed some cash along with that attitude.

lol motay .. rite on bro!

This is a myth, I have yet to pay on such occasions.

Mo we know ur cheap :P

but it's a good thing u know.... u repel a lot of gold diggers :D

If that is the only reason you have for taking your wife out to eat then that makes you cheap, miserly, and an unfortunate decision for a husband.

Either way, you still owe her.

My my, no no, its not the onliest reason, kids tend to find her plenty annoying, so I suppose they could do with some time alone to chill freely on sc and express themselves on such relevant threads...

Not much of a husband but a lovable father.

He's the man! He should lol :P

woman gives u good time.. So she diserve a treat :)

well if its a date he should pay but if friends just hanging out each pay :D

so dan if u dont pay y r u upset?

He's the man! He should lol :P

woman gives u good time.. So she diserve a treat :)

well if its a date he should pay but if friends just hanging out each pay :D

so dan if u dont pay y r u upset?

Yeah right. As if men don't give good time to women. -_-

My wife earns money for me, and pays money too, as she have to take care of three more of her husbands you know. Its taxing on her, so i cook her dinner, clean the dishes, take care of the kids.

mashallah.. and here's some tips for staying fit for a stay at home dad like yourself -->

you're welcome!

Did you know that its WAJIB for a man to get his wife a maid to cook if she asks for it!

hey! who gave you the right to let this secret out? :mad:

Edited by Alhumdolilllah

Why is that men are always expected to pay when couples go out for dinner/movies.... ? :squeez:

Because, women have to save their money for important things. :)

Did you know that its WAJIB for a man to get his wife a maid to cook if she asks for it!

Really???

here's some tips for staying fit for a stay at home dad like yourself -->

a devoted and fit dad :wub:

This guy is quite funny! but I wonder why he wrote all over himself.

LOL if you liked that you'll enjoy this one too :lol:
LOL

That was pretty scary. :!!!: After years of his self help videos, I wonder if his daughter will eventually need therapy. :P

He really likes being a dad.

Edited by Maryaam

Well, men have (up until recently) usually been the breadwinners in the family, so naturally they would pay. And even though women often work now, it's just one of those traditions that has stuck around. I think since it's been around for such a long time, alot of men don't even question it anymore, it's just something that they do. And if they do care, they will probably still pay to impress the girl.

Because it is romantic and gives a positive vibe. No matter how much money a woman earns, deep down, she loves being taken care of and being dependant on her husband - Some things humans cant change.

Guest JacobM
Maybe your relationship :!!!:

:D

Women are very tactical. See they come off subordinate and passive to be more pleasing to the man in the beginning of the relationship in order to get him hooked. A few years go by, and the claws start to come out slowly. It will start with little things, "habibi can we hang out with my friends this one friday night?" Before you know, somehow, she's becomes your only friend. So now you're isolated and dependent. "Habibi, can you clean the dishes this one night? I'm so tired and want to look good for you tomorrow." Before you know, she says on command "Jacob clean the damn dishes."

So you think you're a hard @$$ and decide to lay down the law. "Zahra!!! I. AM. JACOB. I am the man of this house!!!!"

Yeah that works for a few days or even a few weeks. Before you know it she hasn't slept with you once and won't, until you submit to her demands. When do submit to her wishes, she neglects to tell you she stop taking her birth control.

The father than smiles, "And that is how you were born Jacob Jr."

:dry:

post-52464-1239869398.jpg

Edited by JacobM