Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Taleban 'kill love affair couple'

Rate this topic

The following quote pretty much explains why shariah is cruel and barbaric which I don't believe Lord Shiva, you can use any name you like since there is only one Creator, to be.

"If the sharia law is not being properly administred then what is the point of having the law in the first place and also what is the point of implementing parts of sharia in isolation because the whole system depends on the full implementation and that is when true sharia can be achieved.

There is no one who can properly administer it. Do you think the Taleban can do it. do you think that couple should have been shot?Do you think Ayat K or some other mullah can do it and wouldn't there have to be universal agreement. To have universal agreement there would be compromise and the truth would be compromised as well.

"For example now a group of criminals cannot go round chopping the hands of thiefs or stoning adulterers or asking for Jiziyah (like whats happening in parts of Basrah) but the ummah must set up a legitimate state which carries all these duties out."

Muslims can't agree on where to put their hands during prayer, like that is important, so how can you all set up a "legitimate state which carries all these duties out"?

I do not attack Islam but you consider any slamming of a Muslims action an attack on Islam. It has been suggested more than once that I consider converting I think because I have a great deal of respect for the courage and devotion to duty at Karbala.

I respect all religions and it is one of the core beliefs of my faith. I don't think my belief is much different than yours. If you believe in only one Creator who we are to love and worship and who loves us we are not so very different. It is just that I believe religion deals with us spiritual matters and eternity not with politics and law, that is the realm of men. Didn't Jesus say say something to the effect "Render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's"? I understand this to mean government takes care of politics and God will take care of spiritual matters.

Lastly I believe The Creator is caring and loving and give us chance after chance after chance and the same for redemption which shariah does not.

Peace

Satyaban

The Taliban cannot enforce Sharia because thieves cannot make a rule on theft.

The drug lords are the biggest abusers of religion.

But today, we see the father (America) paying the price of its son (Taliban).

The sooner the son is eliminated the sooner there will be

peace for all.