Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia Islam education

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Alsalamu aleykum! I am shia-muslim from Russia and i find a place for studing Islam, because i think that it will be so useful for my country. There are so strong sunny and wahabi muvements in Russia. There are some sunny islamic univesities, but there is not evenone shia scholar or plase to prepare that scholars...

I want to study shia Islam deep and became an scholar.

I need some help.

What can You say about Shia Islamic studing in Europe, Syria or Iraq? Can You advice anything?

Shukran Jazilan!

• Advanced Member

There is the Hawza Ilmiyyah in London which you can attend, great school. I would not advise to study in Iraq right now, it's somewhat more dangerous and the hawzas there are not like they used to be, for now. Syria is an excellent choice for hawza students, both domestic and foreign. It is fast becoming a hotspot for students and is being funded heavily, so it is definitely a prestigious place to attend.

Another excellent place I would recommend are the hawza in Lebanon. But of course the best place to attend would be in Iran.

• Advanced Member

Thank You, my brothers!

Do You think it is possible to enter to hawza in lebanon? i didnt heard about any possibilities...

And i wrote to London hawza... They said that i can study there... But can i get a student viza to study there? And can i work in london to pay for that education?.... It needs some money as i read in siye of that hawza....

And i more and more think about Syria...

Iran - it is wonderful... But my wife is christian and i think that it will be not so comfortable for her there...

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

In the Name of Allah, The most Benificent, The most Mericful

Salaamalykum,

I know of a person who runs a hawza in England, I think London, I'll get the exact location and post back, until then, hang tight.

May we all firmly hold onto the rope of guidance of Allah (S.W.T)

• Basic Members

salam,

The site http://sites.google.com/site/studyinqum/Ho...ndWhereYouStudy says, that in Qum "Male students first attend MadrasahAlMahdi" - is this information still valid?

I seek a possibility to study in Qum about 1 year, and I cannot find any web contact with MadrasahAlMahdi - their site doesn't exist anymore, so did they close studies? I am from eastern Europe, here I don't have any shia mosque to go and ask for help, so I am asking you about this.

• Advanced Member
assalamualaikum

There are not alot of Christians in Qom. Obviously she would be living in Qom and no, non muslims don't like Iran very much as a whole.

I was talking about Iran in general, and tourism in Iran is flourishing and a large part of its income, with a huge portion of its tourists being non-Muslim, indicating otherwise. I've seen and known many non-Muslims who like Iran, simply for its hospitable people and rich history and culture.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

In the Name of Allah, The most Beneficent, The most Merciful

(salam)

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but there's a hawza in Europe, Birmingham where you can actually like stay there too, it's like a boarding school/hawza type of thing. So if you're interested, pm me I'll give you more info on it.

May we all firmly hold onto the rope of guidance of Allah (S.w.T)

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

In the Name of Allah, The most Beneficent, The most Merciful

(salam)

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but there's a hawza in Europe, Birmingham where you can actually like stay there too, it's like a boarding school/hawza type of thing. So if you're interested, pm me I'll give you more info on it.

May we all firmly hold onto the rope of guidance of Allah (S.w.T)

Is it the Hawza illmiya of London? Dont you need a highschool diploma or equivalent

I was talking about Iran in general, and tourism in Iran is flourishing and a large part of its income, with a huge portion of its tourists being non-Muslim, indicating otherwise. I've seen and known many non-Muslims who like Iran, simply for its hospitable people and rich history and culture.

tourism is wayyyyyyyyy different than living somewhere

when u r a visitor somewhere people treat u nice : )

• 2 years later...
  • Basic Members

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ÑÍãÉ Çááå

I know an Online Hawza where you can learn Shia Islamic Theology. I have too enrolled in this hawza. From the basic studies of Quran and Tajveed and till the Higher Islamic Studies you can get enrolled. You can have a visit to this site www.shiatutor.com

• Advanced Member

Alsalamu aleykum! I am shia-muslim from Russia and i find a place for studing Islam, because i think that it will be so useful for my country. There are so strong sunny and wahabi muvements in Russia. There are some sunny islamic univesities, but there is not evenone shia scholar or plase to prepare that scholars...

I want to study shia Islam deep and became an scholar.

I need some help.

What can You say about Shia Islamic studing in Europe, Syria or Iraq? Can You advice anything?

Shukran Jazilan!

Salam

http://imam-ali.ru/