Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Somalia Pirates

Rate this topic

The United States is at war with Islam because Islam unites the people, Islam is a religion and a political force, after the Soviet Collapse Islam Is now the greatest threat to the American

Interest.

You posted this on this thread so you must think that stopping pirates is part of a war against Islam. Otherwise you would have posted this elsewhere. To continue you must also believe these pirates are representing Islam. Therefore I must conclude that you are kookoo.

Peace

Satyaban

• 2 years later...
  • Advanced Member

The pirates took a Pakistani crew hostage last month, there were some Shias among them too from what i heard, from Karachi. Would do you think would have happened to them if the ransom had not been paid?

• Advanced Member

Ironic coming from a wannabe Baseeji thug like you. Don't you have anything better to do other than daydreaming about your idea of a regressive Islamic state? :rolleyes:

repressive to who?green party movement wich is funded by west?by degenerate animals who terrorize nation under guise of freedom?u show me what so called repressive goverment allocated over 500 billion a year on its own infrastructure and economy for development,even under illegal and despicable western sanctions,same sanctions green party movement praises and welcomes.....whos repressive?whos welcoming western neocolonialism and neoliberal economic policies?whos promoting pro monarchy and going back to era of sha?... :rolleyes: