Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Mahdi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Salam

ok now ive been wondering for a while now how do we shia beleive the world will end.

Now i have heard a couple of stories but i want to know the right one which shia beleive in?

may sound like a noob but the school i go to have all sunni lol

thanks

(wasalam)

http://www.maaref-foundation.com/english/b...am_mahdi/01.htm

You may want to read some books on this topic: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234954347

• Veteran Member

Assalamallikum,

I read the maaref-foundation article. I do not think the author is thoughtful in his iman/din, or, he is "muslim" in name only.

Qa'im (a.s.) is not an "intermediary" between anyone and the God of Noah(swt). As the Qur'an asks, is not Allah(swt) good enough for you?

Qa'im (a.s.) job title is Hojjatallah, not "rockstar", witchdoctor --like the Christians pretend with Isa(a.s.), entertainer, or anything else like these "I wanna feel good/ have easy time" characterizations.

A couple of decades ago, in conversation, I advanced the thesis that this Imam(a.s.) will be one of the most hated people of all time...as much or more so than Musa(a.s.) and Isa(a.s.) . The next time we all met, they said "a lot of people would agree" with that thesis.

Why? SpIza, let us say I am a mullah and I come and criticise you severly. You are not going to like it, will you.

Or let us use a Biblical-based example: Isa(a.s.) cursed the clergy (for not doing their job of teaching people what they need to know) and at the same time, inshallah, the dead are raised, and clay-birds Isa(a.s.) fashioned are transformed into living foul. And at the same time, Isa(a.s.) is preaching Faith and behavioral-modification. Your and my egos don't protect us just because I am me and you are SpIzo. We both can burn in Hell and only Here-Time effort and the Mercy of Allah(swt) can spare us this. Jinn and Angels along with Stone "get it" too on "Sentencing Day".

I'll write again later, inshallah.

• Veteran Member
Salam

ok now ive been wondering for a while now how do we shia beleive the world will end.

Now i have heard a couple of stories but i want to know the right one which shia beleive in?

From what I've read, I do not want to go through the Dajal's time and run the risk if 'criticising' Allah(swt) for putting me through it.

may sound like a noob but the school i go to have all sunni lol

To avoid some of these prejudices, I always say " I'm an al-Bukharist". My Sunni friends think its a good remark/answer and so do my Shia friends.

thanks

Thought: Allah(swt) revealed: I am Dhar. So the "End" has always been near for everyone.

• Basic Members

ok thanks for all this info.

now just to give a little breif of what i was told is that Imam Mahdi (atfs) will return, (when he returns isa (as) will be behind him and praying or something like that,) and rule the world for 70 years (i think) and then there will be a massive holy war and muslims will be defeated and only non muslims will be living and that is when the world will end.

is this like breifly correct or am i getting the wrong idea or was i told the wrong story?

thanks

• Advanced Member
Assalamallikum,

I read the maaref-foundation article. I do not think the author is thoughtful in his iman/din, or, he is "muslim" in name only.

Qa'im (a.s.) is not an "intermediary" between anyone and the God of Noah(swt). As the Qur'an asks, is not Allah(swt) good enough for you?

Qa'im (a.s.) job title is Hojjatallah, not "rockstar", witchdoctor --like the Christians pretend with Isa(a.s.), entertainer, or anything else like these "I wanna feel good/ have easy time" characterizations.

A couple of decades ago, in conversation, I advanced the thesis that this Imam(a.s.) will be one of the most hated people of all time...as much or more so than Musa(a.s.) and Isa(a.s.) . The next time we all met, they said "a lot of people would agree" with that thesis.

Why? SpIza, let us say I am a mullah and I come and criticise you severly. You are not going to like it, will you.

Or let us use a Biblical-based example: Isa(a.s.) cursed the clergy (for not doing their job of teaching people what they need to know) and at the same time, inshallah, the dead are raised, and clay-birds Isa(a.s.) fashioned are transformed into living foul. And at the same time, Isa(a.s.) is preaching Faith and behavioral-modification. Your and my egos don't protect us just because I am me and you are SpIzo. We both can burn in Hell and only Here-Time effort and the Mercy of Allah(swt) can spare us this. Jinn and Angels along with Stone "get it" too on "Sentencing Day".

I'll write again later, inshallah.

What is this nonsense?! :squeez:

ok thanks for all this info.

now just to give a little breif of what i was told is that Imam Mahdi (atfs) will return, (when he returns isa (as) will be behind him and praying or something like that,) and rule the world for 70 years (i think) and then there will be a massive holy war and muslims will be defeated and only non muslims will be living and that is when the world will end.

is this like breifly correct or am i getting the wrong idea or was i told the wrong story?

thanks

You may want to do a search, since this has been discussed many times.