Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
komail

how to break black magic?

Rate this topic

salam alaikum brothers and sisters!

can anyone please inform me of anyone or anywhere that i can go to, and find if my wife is under black magic, or (jadoo). as i am very worried and concerned about her, she has been acting diffrent. we did nikah last year but as we both live in diffrent countries i had to go back and come back every 5 or 6 months.

it has been a total of one year from our nikah and she seemed to be keeping a distence from me, and not only that, she is acting alot diffrent from the time we were engaged and when i ask why she acts the way she does? she says that she doesnt know, sometimes she doesnt have control over what she does and doesnt.. so i am like hmmmm... its hard for my brain to accept it, because every action has a reason, and there is no action that a person cant control, thats why we have brain and mind to control our actions and behaviors...

so if anyone can help me in this situation, please.. any advice is better than none.

once again, if u know anyone or anywhere that i could to for the black magic... and second how can i help her get out of this phase and stop acting the way she does.

wasalam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother first things first, consult an Alim/Scholar, secondly if she behaves in weird ways do consult a Psychiatrist.

For the time being tell her to read Sura Falaq (sura 113) of the quran, its a protection from black magic and the like.

Wasallam

W/salam brother

It is not nice to hear about your wife being under black magic ,but I would suggest you seek help from an alim or person who knows black magic himself. Fight the evil with evil itself.

Those who know black magic, they can only find out if your wife has been under black magic or not. It is a serious issue. I would say go for the surah that our brother has suggested in

the prior post or tell your wife to recite Quran everyday :)

Take care brother

Wa3alaykom Asalam,

You should definitely consult a Sheikh, Sayyed, Marja3 or even an average person who knows how to figure out what's going on. What's happening to your wife is exactly what happened to my cousin. Her mother and I went to see this man who asked us a few questions, read a Du'a, opened the Qur'an, read a verse specifically related to her issue and explained exactly what was going on to us. He then made her a 'Hijab', which is a piece of paper with the words of Allah (s.w.t) written on it, folded into a tiny pocket and worn around the arm or neck. Ever since she has been wearing it, her behaviour has changed dramatically and now her issues with her husband are over.

In the meantime, I suggest you read all the Surah's beginning with the word 'Qul'. So that is, Surah al-Ikhlas, Surah al-Nas, Surah al-Falaq and Surah al-Kafiroon.

Best of luck.

Edited by Hanan

Brother, i think first you have to identify if she is spiritually influenced or medically influenced?

because sometimes its not black magic. most of the time, i should say, its medical / mental condition.

so first i think you should go to doctor / psychiatrist

if that doesnt work, its probably spiritual.

also, theres a chance its neither spiritual or medical.

maybe shes avoiding you because - i hate to say this - she cheated on you? perhaps?

Wa3alaykom Asalam,

You should definitely consult a Sheikh, Sayyed, Marja3 or even an average person who knows how to figure out what's going on. What's happening to your wife is exactly what happened to my cousin. Her mother and I went to see this man who asked us a few questions, read a Du'a, opened the Qur'an, read a verse specifically related to her issue and explained exactly what was going on to us. He then made her a 'Hijab', which is a piece of paper with the words of Allah (s.w.t) written on it, folded into a tiny pocket and worn around the arm or neck. Ever since she has been wearing it, her behaviour has changed dramatically and now her issues with her husband are over.

In the meantime, I suggest you read all the Surah's beginning with the word 'Qul'. So that is, Surah al-Ikhlas, Surah al-Nas, Surah al-Falaq and Surah al-Kafiroon.

Best of luck.

This type of "advice" is not only drowning in superstitious nonsense and idiocy, it is downright irresponsible. It's one thing if you believe in these superstitions, but to actually advise people to go to what are essentially the equivalents of witchdoctors and shamans in order to deal with real-life problems is dangerous.

Why is it that so many Muslims cling and adhere to these backwards beliefs and superstitions, and why is it that our Ulama are more often than not tolerating if not directly promoting such backwards beliefs and delusions, instead of taking a progressive and unwitting stance against the cultural and social factors that promote such superstitions? I think that our Ulama in general have fallen far short of their obligation and responsibility in this regard, and it may very well be that they are proponents of these backwards beliefs and therefore part of the problem. It is really sad that these regressive superstitious beliefs are held many times even by educated Muslims who live in more civilized cultures, and I believe that this type of mindset is one of the foremost impediments to the advancement of Muslim societies and cultures. Muslims these days seem to be obsessed with the supernatural, with the conspiracy theories, jinns, black magic, seeing Imams in dreams, predicting qiyamat and signs of qiyamat, dream interpretation, horoscopes, fortune telling, attaching value to the valueless, and deriving meaning and belief from the meaningless, and the tragic part is that it is through these illusory beliefs that they explain the world around them, and come to conclusions, beliefs, explanations, and understandings of the world (and other things) that are wholly and completely detached from reality. This type of behavior is not only misguided, it is damaging and harmful to Muslim societies and even to the other aspects of culture that can be positive influences on people's lives.

For God's sake people, do you think that Allah will not judge you for allowing such superstitions to influence your thinking and beliefs? Do any of you honestly believe that there is a place in religion for such nonsense? Do you think it is not ill-advised to accept superstition as a working alternative to logic, reality, and science? Do you think that you are better served in turning to "magic" to solve your problems (or the problems of others) than actually tackling them in a rational manner and addressing the actual causes of the problem itself?

To the OP: If you think that your wife is acting weird or has some kind of a problem, then take her to a psychiatrist. Have someone with an actual medical degree examine her. Try therapy, conversation, and dialogue to get to the root of the problem. Once you identify it, work it out between you and her. Use your brain for just a second, and act rationally. Black magic won't solve anything for you, and anyone who says it does is a complete moron.

Edited by Learned

Even though we do have a very superstititous Ummah, I think you are drawing a very general conclusion over all these matters. Its not always a cut and dry psychiatrist issue u know. Black magic does exist and some very rational people have been affected by it as well. I would appreciate a clarification of your position. Do u believe that black magic exists or are all such matters non sense?

The following opinion has alarmed me though:

I would suggest you seek help from an alim or person who knows black magic himself. Fight the evil with evil itself.

Those who know black magic, they can only find out if your wife has been under black magic or not. It is a serious issue. I would say go for the surah that our brother has suggested in

Whats that supposed to mean? resort to haram measures to solve such problems? Now thats scary.

To the OP: From wat u have described it could be a psychological problem. Unless maybe there are other details that u may have left out..

Best wishes

ws

Edited by maqnouteh

Learned: I think you misunderstood the OP's question. He wasnt seeking for black magic to solve his wife's problem! He suspects that black magic has caused his wife's problem. In which case we must admit that magic does exist in this world. Its part of our religious belief.

So in this case, the OP must tackle the issue in two steps:

1. First he must approach a psychiatrist with a medical degree, as you say. Because for all we know this could only be a mental condition, not black magic influence.

if this doesnt work then approach step 2,

2. Basically go to a religious person and heal the wife from magic the LEGITIMATE way. You dont fight magic with magic, thats haram. Witchdoctors, or whatever, is haram. Fight it with Quran, Dua and faith.

Even though we do have a very superstititous Ummah, I think you are drawing a very general conclusion over all these matters. Its not always a cut and dry psychiatrist issue u know. Black magic does exist and some very rational people have been affected by it as well. I would appreciate a clarification of your position. Do u believe that black magic exists or are all such matters non sense?

I don't believe that any of these superstitions exist. Even rational people can fall victim to superstitions when they encounter what they can't rationalize. Anthropologically speaking, resorting to the unseen or unknown to explain what you can't see or know is a practice that has been an integral part of every culture to ever exist, and it is still quite prevalent and widespread today, among the unlettered and educated alike. People don't like what they can't explain, and superstitions give them a safe place to fall back on. In the case of Muslims, these superstitions have been slowly, over time, incorporated into religious beliefs and re-expounded with religious themes and motifs (and these, of course, do vary somewhat from one Islamic society or culture to another, based on the history of superstitious belief in that area).

Learned: I think you misunderstood the OP's question. He wasnt seeking for black magic to solve his wife's problem! He suspects that black magic has caused his wife's problem. In which case we must admit that magic does exist in this world. Its part of our religious belief.

It may be part of your belief, but not part of mine. I'm not superstitious.

2. Basically go to a religious person and heal the wife from magic the LEGITIMATE way. You dont fight magic with magic, thats haram. Witchdoctors, or whatever, is haram. Fight it with Quran, Dua and faith.

The people that Hanan described, that do hijabs and nithrs and whatnot, what do you think they are? They are exactly the equivalents of shamans and witchdoctors in other cultures. There is no difference. People go to them with the same problems, and they deal with those problems in the same exact way. The curious thing is that even though what you write on a paper or what you mutter in your ritual may be different, both people from both cultures will swear by it and believe in it blindly.

^Dude what are you talking about? Even prophet Mohammad clearly spoke about black magic affecting people. He als spoke about "hasad/envy", etc. Are these all superstitions?

Are Jinns also superstitions?

They exist...

Okay maybe, just maybe, its all metaphorical? Maybe prophet Mohammad was unable to explain - scientically - psychosis and neurosis to people who lived 1400 yrs ago so he resorted into saying "black magic" instead?

Maybe Jinns are form of rays or wavelengths, etc - and again since that was hard to explain back then, prophet Mohammad resorted into calling it 'Jinn'?

Maybe...

Anyway I acknowledge that this whole "wearing a hijab with the word Allah on it" is a witchdoctor kind of thing.

But what I meant was, assuming we take black-magic and jinn in its literal meaning, since this is what prophet Mohammad taught us afterall, then it could be a cause of the OP's problem with his wife.

The question is, how do we differentiate medical cases from spiritual cases?

^Dude what are you talking about? Even prophet Mohammad clearly spoke about black magic affecting people. He als spoke about "hasad/envy", etc. Are these all superstitions?

I wasn't with the Holy Prophet so I don't really know what he talked about, but as far as hadeeths that relate about hasad or somone being musab bil ayn and other such stuff, I don't have a single ounce of confidence in their validity and authenticity not only because they very clearly stand in the face of common sense, but also because they contradict my understanding of the conditions God subjects his creations to.

Are Jinns also superstitions?

They exist...

Yes, they exist, and their creation is noted in the Qur'an. But the story ends there. They don't appear to people, they don't posses people, they don't haunt anybody or anything, and we have no contact with them. All the superstitious beleifs and stories that surround jinns - yes, they are nothing more than a religous theme or motif that was incorporated into a superstition by different cultures, and you can find the equivalent of superstitous beliefs in jinn possessions and hauntings and appearances and whatnot in the superstitions of different cultures all over the world from tribes in Africa to Christian churches in the US.

But what I meant was, assuming we take black-magic and jinn in its literal meaning, since this is what prophet Mohammad taught us afterall, then it could be a cause of the OP's problem with his wife.

The question is, how do we differentiate medical cases from spiritual cases?

No, it can't. Jinns do not interfere in our reality and we do not interfere in theirs. They exist and the story ends there. As for black magic, it is nothing but a superstition and there is absolutely no possibility that his wife is suffering from some curse or black magic or due to the hasad of someone. There is no such thing as a "spiritual case" if by that term you mean black magic.

I wasn't with the Holy Prophet so I don't really know what he talked about, but as far as hadeeths that relate about hasad or somone being musab bil ayn and other such stuff, I don't have a single ounce of confidence in their validity and authenticity not only because they very clearly stand in the face of common sense, but also because they contradict my understanding of the conditions God subjects his creations to.

Yes, they exist, and their creation is noted in the Qur'an. But the story ends there. They don't appear to people, they don't posses people, they don't haunt anybody or anything, and we have no contact with them. All the superstitious beleifs and stories that surround jinns - yes, they are nothing more than a religous theme or motif that was incorporated into a superstition by different cultures, and you can find the equivalent of superstitous beliefs in jinn possessions and hauntings and appearances and whatnot in the superstitions of different cultures all over the world from tribes in Africa to Christian churches in the US.

No, it can't. Jinns do not interfere in our reality and we do not interfere in theirs. They exist and the story ends there. As for black magic, it is nothing but a superstition and there is absolutely no possibility that his wife is suffering from some curse or black magic or due to the hasad of someone. There is no such thing as a "spiritual case" if by that term you mean black magic.

100% Respect for you bro. First time I hear this from a muslim around here! ^_^

salam alaikum brothers and sisters!

thank you all for ur words of advice, and i believe its important to talk a lil about the background. and if i write it a whole day might pass and i might not be done typing it in here. to make it short, we have been married for a year now, but we been more like engaged. as we have done then nikah among ourselves, but nothing among the ppl, so in a cultural way we are just engaged, but in islamic way we are married.

we live far apart, and i been trying to convince her to send over her stuff for me so i could start of with her imagration case, but she never sent anything, this time i came to canada 5 months after i was here last time, we had this type of problem last year too but she said she will be fine the next time i come to canada, but this time she has got even worse. i have tried to talk about it with her and ask why she is acting this way, first time she said she doesnt know why she is acting like this, she doesnt wanna get married at all, and bad thing about me is that when i see some one having a problem which involves me, i automatically take the blame thinking it must have been me, the way i am or stuff i do. but she says there is nothing with me, its just her. so i told her that its not like we are engaged and we would just break it off and go on our separate ways, we are married now and we need to work this problem that we have through, as i love her very much and i dont know why i do, with so much pain that she has given me but for some very odd reason i do love her and i would do anything to work it out, whatever it is. few days passed, i tried to get close to her but every time she runs away from me, sits far away, even we are walking outside she asks me to keep distence from her, and holding her hand or touching her hand is a big no no, which obviously, again braught the question in my mind " why?", so i talked about that with her, why she does that and her respond was that she feels shy... although i said okay, but couldnt buy it.

still wishing to know what goes on in her head and what is she thinking and what is she going through? until her older brother called me and he asked how is she doing, i responded by saying that she is fine, he was like no i heard that she is behaving very well... i was like oh well what can i say? he told me that he talked to her about it and she told him that she loves me with everything that she has, but she said that when ever i try to get close to her, she flips, like mentally changes.

now i am not a person with bad features, if its in personality or looks, so it leaves out one reason for her to feel such or act in that manners is if some one have done a spell on me or on her, and thats what my brother in law told me.

now, how he thaught black magic is the reason? because there was some one last year who wanted to prevent our union, and nikah, but they failed in that... there for, my brother in law thinks its the same people or person trying harder to create separation between us, so we would end up divorcing or separating from eachother and they would get their revenge.

which is why i tried to find out if there is a way to remove black magic, even he said that they might have done it on me, cuz since i get close to her she starts acting weird, but i think its her whos under the black magic spell...

If your brother-in-law is so interested in believing that this has to do with black magic, then dont remove him from your suspicion of being involved.

no my brother in law has noticed her sister's behavior as well, thats why he thinks its black magic. and he is willing to help me, i am sure no brother would like to ruin his sister's marriage for any reason.

Brother, what are you talking about? Prophet Sulemaan was able to speak to Jinn. In fact, one offered to bring Sheba's palace to him.

You weren't with the Prophet? What kind of talk is that? Does that mean we should ignore everything from that time?

Yes, I agree, it doesn't make any 'logical' sense, but that we know there is an unseen world, it's just outside the comprehension of us. Did the Jinns not report that they heard the Quran being recited and converted? How did they hear the Quran being recited? I am very sceptical, but I've also learnt that just because it doesn't make sense to me, doesn't mean it doesn't exists.

I however do agree, we rely on it too much when other things come into play.

For this case, no one asked this, but what if his wife has met someone else? That would explain her hesitancy. She was alone in her country, it's entirely possible and a logical answer.

Guest Monad

an assumption

she loves you but doesn't like being touch? ~WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS? there is underline issue , psychological problems due to sexual abuse?, don't get crazy over this but it could be an issue.

no black magic, only acts weird when you get close, intimacy issues, above, or maybe you just U G L Y!! lool j/k bro :):) :):) :):) :):), your handome no worries :)

notice things like eye contact, speech problems, nervousness, posture etc. Hope it works out

OR she is forced to marry you due to family issues, by distancing or acting strange around you, hoping you BREAK it off with her.

i am procrastinating and giving Opinions :(

Edited by Monad

(salam)

Once u hopefully let an anti-magician (exorcist) see your wife, he will use ayat if the Quran in various ways to test if there is magic interference. Somebody who has a spell on them will immediately become a rude jinn with different voice .. Or the victim will freeze and fall unconscious ..

I witnessed this with my own mother (she froze and fell on the couch next to where she was standing) and the sheikh said: " this is too strong for me sorry" .. For 25 years we have been seeing sheikhs who all claim they aren't strong enough for it :/ ) so am planning to do it myself one day insha Allah .. Already learned a bit from the last guy, after spending a couple of days with him )

Basically they threaten and fight with the jinn which is possessing the body .. By using ayat of the Quran .. Apparently the jinn get really scared because the ayat can violently kill them.

Anyway, if you find a great exorcist or anti-magician let me know ..

But if the person who is a victim is a good person, then the effect of the spell will be at most a nuisance .. Not a major problem, so don't worry too much. My mom has been living with this condition for 50 years normally. AlhamduliLah Allah protected her from it and other than being extra aggressive sometimes, I don't see anything odd.

May Allah remove magic from this world and undo all magic harassment on His believers.

(salam)

This type of "advice" is not only drowning in superstitious nonsense and idiocy, it is downright irresponsible. It's one thing if you believe in these superstitions, but to actually advise people to go to what are essentially the equivalents of witchdoctors and shamans in order to deal with real-life problems is dangerous.

Why is it that so many Muslims cling and adhere to these backwards beliefs and superstitions, and why is it that our Ulama are more often than not tolerating if not directly promoting such backwards beliefs and delusions, instead of taking a progressive and unwitting stance against the cultural and social factors that promote such superstitions? I think that our Ulama in general have fallen far short of their obligation and responsibility in this regard, and it may very well be that they are proponents of these backwards beliefs and therefore part of the problem. It is really sad that these regressive superstitious beliefs are held many times even by educated Muslims who live in more civilized cultures, and I believe that this type of mindset is one of the foremost impediments to the advancement of Muslim societies and cultures. Muslims these days seem to be obsessed with the supernatural, with the conspiracy theories, jinns, black magic, seeing Imams in dreams, predicting qiyamat and signs of qiyamat, dream interpretation, horoscopes, fortune telling, attaching value to the valueless, and deriving meaning and belief from the meaningless, and the tragic part is that it is through these illusory beliefs that they explain the world around them, and come to conclusions, beliefs, explanations, and understandings of the world (and other things) that are wholly and completely detached from reality. This type of behavior is not only misguided, it is damaging and harmful to Muslim societies and even to the other aspects of culture that can be positive influences on people's lives.

For God's sake people, do you think that Allah will not judge you for allowing such superstitions to influence your thinking and beliefs? Do any of you honestly believe that there is a place in religion for such nonsense? Do you think it is not ill-advised to accept superstition as a working alternative to logic, reality, and science? Do you think that you are better served in turning to "magic" to solve your problems (or the problems of others) than actually tackling them in a rational manner and addressing the actual causes of the problem itself?

To the OP: If you think that your wife is acting weird or has some kind of a problem, then take her to a psychiatrist. Have someone with an actual medical degree examine her. Try therapy, conversation, and dialogue to get to the root of the problem. Once you identify it, work it out between you and her. Use your brain for just a second, and act rationally. Black magic won't solve anything for you, and anyone who says it does is a complete moron.

Bro, before you start calling people Morons and thinking you're incredibly insightful & mighty, read Surah Falaq.

Salam dear brother (OP) -

it might depend on what culture you are from...

firstly, the most important might be to make it official and start living together, so that people know you are married and there is nothing for her to be shy or worried about (my opinion)

Sometimes staying apart so long can have a HORRIBLE impact on even the most amazing relationships...the distance can cause lots of issues..

so why don't u just, in a way, start new with her? as if from the beginning...

Get married infront of the whole community, start living together, give her time (few months in a year is nothing)..living together should help her be comfortable with the intimacy and stuff as welll, allowing you to come close to her..

and incase you feel someone has an evil eye on your relationship, or is doing something to her, then all the more reason to get her out of wherever she lives and bring her with you..

firstly i would suggest get married, bring her home, spend a month or 2 living together first...hopefully she will be comfortable enough to give u the documents needed for visas also for you to bring her back to your place..

just an opinion....being a woman, it could just be hormonal upside down, the feeling of being ignored because you don't live in the same town, or just the suppression that noone knows you are officially married and she might want to move on with life, share her daily life with her partner and maybe even look to start a family etc..??but if the husband lives away from her, that doesnt work...and she might feel too shy to tell someone..

Maybe your wife is feeling taken for granted, living in different countries is hard but its important to keep the sparkle. Call her more often, send her flowers, listen to her and sound like you are actually interested. Blaming black magic for your marital problems is not the answer, if you both want it to work (you might have to realise that she doesn't want to) then communication is the key. Good luck bro.

This goes to anyone who does not belive in jinn or black magic. First go and read the Quran because you have not read it. from the begining to the end, there are refrences on magic black magic and so on and ayats or surahs just for magic

As for not being around when the Prophet was then why belive as we know islam because of him. so to be pick

and chosse about your beliefs means you know nothing. And disrespectful you cannot be a true beliver so you have no right to qoute on the subject.

I know many people find it hard to believe in black magic, but it is practiced by many people world wide. In the Quran it is mentioned 51 times so it is obviously something that exists, and the Prophet has said to recite the 4 Quls as it is the best defense against it. Surah al Falaq was revealed due to someone trying to practice black magic on the Prophet (saw), and of course we have examples through the story of Prophet Musa (as).

If you do not believe in its existence, then i would encourage you to read the Quran and the tafseer of verses about black magic.

recite the 4 Quls (Surah Kafiroon, Surah al Naas, Surah al Falaq and Surah al Ikhlas), Ayatul Kursi (x3), and Naade Ali (x3) blow it on water and give it to your wife to drink. Make sure she recites it every morning ad every night before going to sleep. If you have a tawiz of Imam Ali (as) keep it under her pillow, inshaAllah this will help. If you listen to music, stop, and instead recite Quran or keep it playing in the house, it drives away bad energies and replaces it will barakah.

Other than that i suggest contacting a scholar, and perhaps a medical examination as there might be something wrong with her medically.

InshaAllah she will be okay.

Edited by AlHamdulillah110

I know many people find it hard to believe in black magic, but it is practiced by many people world wide. In the Quran it is mentioned 51 times so it is obviously something that exists, and the Prophet has said to recite the 4 Quls as it is the best defense against it. Surah al Falaq was revealed due to someone trying to practice black magic on the Prophet (saw), and of course we have examples through the story of Prophet Musa (as).

The Quran doesn't mention 'black magic', it mentions magic, in a variety of contexts, including illusions. Do you have a source for reciting the 'four Quls' btw?

If you do not believe in its existence, then i would encourage you to read the Quran and the tafseer of verses about black magic.

The fact that magic may exist, or may have existed in the past, doesn't mean that we should believe it is everywhere like some people seem to believe.

recite the 4 Quls (Surah Kafiroon, Surah al Naas, Surah al Falaq and Surah al Ikhlas), Ayatul Kursi (x3), and Naade Ali (x3) blow it on water and give it to your wife to drink. Make sure she recites it every morning ad every night before going to sleep. If you have a tawiz of Imam Ali (as) keep it under her pillow, inshaAllah this will help. If you listen to music, stop, and instead recite Quran or keep it playing in the house, it drives away bad energies and replaces it will barakah.

Nade Ali?? Where do you get this stuff from? There is no Hadith that says to recite Nade Ali as protection against magic (or anything else for that matter).

Other than that i suggest contacting a scholar, and perhaps a medical examination as there might be something wrong with her medically.

InshaAllah she will be okay.

Good advice.

The Quran doesn't mention 'black magic', it mentions magic, in a variety of contexts, including illusions. Do you have a source for reciting the 'four Quls' btw?

The fact that magic may exist, or may have existed in the past, doesn't mean that we should believe it is everywhere like some people seem to believe.

Nade Ali?? Where do you get this stuff from? There is no Hadith that says to recite Nade Ali as protection against magic (or anything else for that matter).

Good advice.

salaam,

thanks for the clarification, yes, the word magic is mentioned 51 times in the Quran, including sorcery, witchcraft and illusions. I cannot find the source for the 4quls, however Sayed Sistani has it on his website aswell under black magic: http://www.sistani.o...=616687&id=1138

Im not saying its practiced everywhere, but it is still practiced. It is a warning from Allah (swt) not to practice magic in any form to His creation until the DoJ. Its important to seek religious guidance as well as medical guidance for suspected cases.

its one of the benefits of reciting nade ali/ Ill try finding the direct source of it.

http://www.shiachat....of-nade-ali-as/

These might help anyone confused about black magic understand:

http://www.al-islam....complete/36.htm

http://www.duas.org/magic.htm

im from Africa, over there the belief in black magic is everywhere to the point that if someone trips then they blame it on a sorcerer or jinn. I dont believe its everywhere but i do believe in its existence.

The Quran was send for the whole of humanity until the day of Judgement, not just for the people of that time. It was practiced before Islam and after it aswell. If you want to know more, i suggest contacting a scholar for more information.

Wasalaam

Edited by AlHamdulillah110

Did you read that link to Sistani's site?

Question :

My wife fell into a deep coma. She was very healthy, and just carrying some water and then all of a sudden she collapsed while talking. She was rushed to the hospital immediately and it was found that her blood pressure was very low and due to this her brain did not receive oxygen for 2 hours. The doctors are unable to explain how she has fallen ill and I am also a doctor and also I can not explain how this has happened. Is she suffering from some sort of black magic?

Answer :

You must take her to a specialist. Do not engage your mind thinking about black magic or things like that. All things are in Allah's hand.

http://www.sistani.o...=616687&id=1138

Couldn't agree more...

its one of the benefits of reciting nade ali/ Ill try finding the direct source of it.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235004604-benefits-of-nade-ali-as/

Made up benefit of a made up dua.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

Did you read that link to Sistani's site?

Question :

My wife fell into a deep coma. She was very healthy, and just carrying some water and then all of a sudden she collapsed while talking. She was rushed to the hospital immediately and it was found that her blood pressure was very low and due to this her brain did not receive oxygen for 2 hours. The doctors are unable to explain how she has fallen ill and I am also a doctor and also I can not explain how this has happened. Is she suffering from some sort of black magic?

Answer :

You must take her to a specialist. Do not engage your mind thinking about black magic or things like that. All things are in Allah's hand.

http://www.sistani.o...=616687&id=1138

Couldn't agree more...

Made up benefit of a made up dua.

I have been told that I am under Black Magic. I feel that my mind is blocked and I cannot think and concentrate deeply. Also, I cannot think constructively which is destroying my professional and personal life. Kindly suggest me duas / amaal which I can do to come out of this painful trauma

We advise you to read the Holy Quran, particularly the four chapters that begin with "Qul" i.e. "Qul howallahu ahad", "Qul yaa ayyohal kaferoon", "Qul a'uzo berabbil falagh", and "Qul yaa ayyohal kaferoon". At the same time, you should visit a doctor

also, how can you say its a 'made up benefit' of the dua?

greater sins: black magic

http://www.al-islam.org/greater_sins_complete/36.htm

some misfortunes and problems we encounter in life can be a result of our own actions or sins, im not saying black magic is applicable to everything bad that happens to us, but im not refuting its existence eithier.