Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
moot ko yaad kero

10/10

Rate this topic

I need some help from my freinds here in this forum,can any one tell me about these people, as per suni belif that these persons are granteed janti as per holy prophet pbuh, and they called them "ASHRA-R-MUBSHRA".

I could not find any thing about these but i get small information from histroy about some of these person,(correct me if i am wrong).

1) Abubakr Radhiyallahu-Anhu

NEED COMMENTS.

2) Umar Radhiyallahu-Anhu

THE PERSON WHO FIRST LABLE THE HOLY PROPHET " SAYING HIZYAN" at the end time of his life.

The person who attach on alhabat a.s and try to kill them in oder to not obeying abubakar.

The person who started BIDHA in islam, and who make on decesion ruther to follow holy prophet pbuh and quran

3) Uthmaan Radhiyallahu-Anhu

The person who is responsiable of killing the Shahba like " ABU ZAR GHFRI"

The person who oppinted bun ommyia in his khlaft and distroy the wealth of muslim

The person who oppinted those person from bun ommiya which always against Allah and his prophet pbuh like " KHUM BIN AS" the uncle of usma who alway hurt holy prophet and holy prophet exile from madina and he remain exile untill usma came.

4) Ali Radhiyallahu-Anhu

NO COMMENTS

5) Talha Radhiyallahu-Anhu

Written by witer " TABRI" book " TARIKH UMUL MALOOK" BOOK 2. narrted by HAZART USMAN

"Talha to wo hi shask ha jis sa rasool apni sari zindgi na khush rahya, aur to wo hi ha na jo khata tha ka ma muhmmad ka baad un ki wife sa shaadi kero ga,

aur tari waja sa ayat hurmat nazil hoi"

6) Zubair Radhiyallahu-Anhu

Written by witer " TABRI" book " TARIKH UMUL MALOOK" BOOK 2. narrted by HAZART USMAN

"Zubari to kia chez ha kabi insan aur kabi shaytan"

7) Abdur-Rahman bin Awf Radhiyallahu-Anhu

NEED COMMENTS

8) Sa'd bin Abi-Waqqaas Radhiyallahu-Anhu

NEED COMMENTS

9) Sa'eed bin Zaid Radhiyallahu-Anhu

NEED COMMENTS

10) Abu Ubaidah bin al-Jarraah Radhiyallahu-Anhu

NEED COMMENTS

these are the people that are guaranteed heaven like %100 according to the Sunni faith.. so what do you need to know about them? like their background? are they going to heaven according to shia faith or what?

well... based on shia faith not all of these are going to heaven.. but as I said they r according to sunni.. but Allah is the judge.. we never know.. but our prophet said that who makes his daughter Fatima upset he makes him upset & who makes him upset make Allah upset.. Abu Baker, Omar, and Othman made Hazrat Fatimah very very upset & she didn't forgive them..

a good way to assure heaven and that was passed to me from shicks that I know is to follow all Halals and sustain from all harams.. following that rule would give u a very high level in paradise & believe it sounds way easier than it's really is.. if u want some historical background about these people I may try and get you some :D

well... based on shia faith not all of these are going to heaven.. but as I said they r according to sunni.. but Allah is the judge.. we never know.. but our prophet said that who makes his daughter Fatima upset he makes him upset & who makes him upset make Allah upset.. Abu Baker, Omar, and Othman made Hazrat Fatimah very very upset & she didn't forgive them..

a good way to assure heaven and that was passed to me from shicks that I know is to follow all Halals and sustain from all harams.. following that rule would give u a very high level in paradise & believe it sounds way easier than it's really is.. if u want some historical background about these people I may try and get you some :D

I like your idea

Edited by Ali Huzaifa

still no one came here to tell about their janti

either nasbi knows they are not janti expect hazart ali a.s

or nasbi did not know what they tell to the people about them they hv nothing to tell

any one here to tell this fake hadis

shia belive only one of them only go to janat which is hazart ali a.s