Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is insulting mothers acceptable on here?

Rate this topic

I received a PM from a coward who claims to be so religious and pious, yet it doesn't stop him PM'ing me with derogatory statements about my mother.

That guy was someone50.

Mods and Admins, next time this whiny girl has the nerve to report my posts, maybe you should remind him that he has no grounds to report my posts when he himself has no shame in insulting members' mothers.

listen son of a [Edited Out], read this in case my message is going to be deleted,

"Moron you behave like a mad dog, who the f are you to tell people where to go? How the f you know where I live? What the f can you do if support anyone?

Do you have a personal problem? You want to PM me? see if you were born from your own father and not from a Zionist coward and can take the rest to challenge me lawfully or if yourself can take the charge to show your manhood?

Everyone knows that your mom was owned by Zionists, why don't you go and live in Israel? or India?"

I normally don't do this, but when this kid goes around reporting my posts and crying foul, yet resorts to making PM's and insulting my mother, then he has no ground to complain.

All I know is that if he ever said that to my face, I'll make sure to do exactly what Malcolm X said when "someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery".

I received a PM from a coward who claims to be so religious and pious, yet it doesn't stop him PM'ing me with derogatory statements about my mother.

That guy was someone50.

Mods and Admins, next time this whiny girl has the nerve to report my posts, maybe you should remind him that he has no grounds to report my posts when he himself has no shame in insulting members' mothers.

I normally don't do this, but when this kid goes around reporting my posts and crying foul, yet resorts to making PM's and insulting my mother, then he has no ground to complain.

All I know is that if he ever said that to my face, I'll make sure to do exactly what Malcolm X said when "someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery".

it seems more like a really frustrated teenager

I'll be the first to admit that I can make a lot of posts that are dumb and accusatory, but even I would not insult their mothers. That is a line not to be crossed in my opinion.

Dumb or not dumb, that does not give anyone the right to accuse anybody's mother. This is a public forum and everyone has the right to air out their views. If one person does not like another's posts or finds them "dumb", simply don't read and don't respond! Is that rocket science for God's sakes?!

Btw, that was some cowardly thing they wrote to you. If I were you, I would pray for forgiveness on their behalf...God, if he/she is wrong, forgive them, if I am wrong, forgive me and give this person the "tawfiq" to think like a civilized and mature person...amen!