Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

the official apprentice UK 2009 thread

• Banned

salams, ya ali madat, and lanat on the enemies of the ahlebeyt guys :D

woohoo!!!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/mar/1...estant-profiles

anita shah.....Yasmina Siadatan.....Majid Nagra......Noorul Choudhury

pakis galore!!!! woo!!!!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

man the apprentice uk is da bomb....the only problem is that here in pakistan we aint got the channels that broadcast it......all we got is the american apprentice which sucks cuz its kinda dramatized compared to the uk one........what channel will the new apprentice broadcast on? ill tell my cable oprtr to tune in........we got bbc prime but they got the older seasons

• Banned

i remember that one contestant last year i was absolutely fascinated by....she had really beautiful eyes, what was her name? the paki girl with the nasal whine who couldnt stand up for herself. she rocked.

• Advanced Member

YAY!! Apprentice is back - Dats my wednesday evenings booked n sorted! :D lol

Pakis - How much do you wna bet they are all Stuck up and feisty and swear at every bloody opportunity they get!! Coz from what i can rem thats wot all da previous asians have been like!

• Banned
YAY!! Apprentice is back - Dats my wednesday evenings booked n sorted! :D lol

Pakis - How much do you wna bet they are all Stuck up and feisty and swear at every bloody opportunity they get!! Coz from what i can rem thats wot all da previous asians have been like!

i reckon that yasmeen is a shia cos she lived in iran and she has a sort of iranian feel name. so immediately without seeing her or what shes like i (obviously) fancy her. maybe shes a mallangani! woo!

serious tho, same here. wednesday evening = apprentice night. remember with the last one we all were glued to the screen and jump on sc as soon as it was over gossipin about all the non-paki contestants and wondering how on EARTH the "good jewish boy" got through every week.

im sorry salsa but raef getting stabbed in the back by GJB was the highlight of the whole series for me. i was a fan of raef but come on...it was absolutely brilliant how he went in to the boardroom wide eyed and full of love, i was half expecting him to pop the bloody question to his new loverman, and then get [Edited Out]ped all over. i was laughing for DAYS after that.

that big eyed asian beauty going. now THAT was tragedy. in fact im still welling up now after a year lol.

ohhhhh useless businesswoman and annoying voice one with the big motiyan akkan, kahan hooo tummmmm?!?!?

• Banned
And look at yasmeen - can't be Shi'a or malangani ... far from Hijabi for starters!

shes a mallangani, shes barefoot, only wears black and you are jealous of her.

• Advanced Member
i reckon that yasmeen is a shia cos she lived in iran and she has a sort of iranian feel name. so immediately without seeing her or what shes like i (obviously) fancy her. maybe shes a mallangani! woo!

serious tho, same here. wednesday evening = apprentice night. remember with the last one we all were glued to the screen and jump on sc as soon as it was over gossipin about all the non-paki contestants and wondering how on EARTH the "good jewish boy" got through every week.

im sorry salsa but raef getting stabbed in the back by GJB was the highlight of the whole series for me. i was a fan of raef but come on...it was absolutely brilliant how he went in to the boardroom wide eyed and full of love, i was half expecting him to pop the bloody question to his new loverman, and then get [Edited Out]ped all over. i was laughing for DAYS after that.

that big eyed asian beauty going. now THAT was tragedy. in fact im still welling up now after a year lol.

ohhhhh useless businesswoman and annoying voice one with the big motiyan akkan, kahan hooo tummmmm?!?!?

LOLL U have got 2 b kidding? Malangani-- Somehowwwwwwww I dont think so!! :P

Eughhh Raef used 2 giv me da creeps wid his posh tosh-ness!! Freak

• Advanced Member

well im sure 2 are pakistanis, 1 looks bangali and the other looks ...

Yasmina Siadatan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates.../c_400010.shtml

http://www.getbracknell.co.uk/entertainmen...ed_for_the_show

i dont think she is shia just by lookin at her and even if she was she prob shia by name.... and her brother is `matthew` dont know how shia that is

neways who cares

i cant wait

roll on wednesday!!!

Edited by LaYdee_110
  • Advanced Member

hmm...ya'll should try giving up TV -_-

Have I Got News For You

QI

University Challenge

The Apprentice

Match of the Day

Frasier

Two and a half men

Bremner, Bird & Fortune

Everybody Hates Chris

Dragon's Den

My Family

What I can't resist on BBC iPlayer :blush:

Top Gear

Hustle

• Basic Members

can't wait to watch the new series, the previous one was good where it had Tre, the dude couldn't stop swearing and simon that lil ponce, bless him

check this link out, from the previous apprentice series 2007,

p.s. don't watch it if u tend to get aroused by trampolines @)

Edited by R3Z
  • Advanced Member
can't wait to watch the new series, the previous one was good where it had Tre, the dude couldn't stop swearing and simon that lil ponce, bless him

check this link out, from the previous apprentice series 2007,

p.s. don't watch it if u tend to get aroused by trampolines @)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OMGGGGGG Dat was Hilariousssss!!!! I remember we cudnt stop laffin for ages after that..... and da poor guy looked so innocent as he was playing wid his toy :P hahahaha

• Banned

oh yeah she sucked majorly. dont think she deserved to go tho, i think miss "african beauty queen" should have got the finger, she was AWFUL. ive never seen a worse manager short of david brent.

btw....that wahabbi fella got MAJORLY sprung in the celebrations at the end...didnt he look jolly when they were serving the alcohol LOL

• Basic Members

wahabi dude needs a major beard service. it looked like pubic hair in the wrong place! utterly disgusting!!

and yeh he looked quite excited when the drinks were flying about, if that was me i would of gone for double vodka redbull lol jk... orange juice ofcourse.

anita shah, she looked tamil to me, maybe a tamil shia perhaps? :Hijabi:

• Banned

ROFLMAO :!!!: that my friend, is one nasty (but true) comment. the guy needs to invest in a trimming machine its filthy and revolting. he looks like a taliban mullah in a suit, its ridiculous.

nah i think she was too pale to be tamil, arent tamils a bit darker? i think she must be from north india, i dont think shes a shia its a running lame joke that any paki on tv must be a shia if theyre good and a sunni if theyre bad. like i said, lame!

watch the next show, it was done the following day, see if hes got a hangover lets get a fatwa on his ass lol.

• Basic Members

he definately needs the trim. there could even be a insect wildlife in that jungle beard from all the food droppings in there (kebabs, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup etc...)

yeh she could be indian, although i've come across a few tamils who looked indian, not very dark. she's definately not shia, the name anita actually does sound like a hindu name

we'll look out for the hangover in next weeks episode, but from the smells (of rotten kebabs, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup etc...) he's getting from the beard must already be enough to make him feel high :wacko:

• Advanced Member

u guys are so naieve, shah is a hindu surname also used by indians, theres thousands of hindu gujrati shahs in uk, maybe they dont live up north, but down here in the south, theres too many of them! In fact, theres more of these gujrati shahs than syeds in uk or anywhere in the world.

• Advanced Member

TOGAs in the house then??

LOLLLL CRAZYY... Cant believe they went ahead wid those ridiculous outfits!! And to a posh city event of all places??

That James made me laff though.... *Angrily* "Sir Alan i cant believe im having to sit and look...look at your face...no offense but i cant believe i have sit and look at you in the boardroom"?? WTf?? My God I nearly fainted when he said dat.... i was like WTF - Hes Fired on the spot? But it didnt happen! Doh"! lol

Edited by Sayeda_110
  • Banned

wow.....ive never seen a bigger bunch of numptys, the guys a freakin OWNER of catering companies!!! 60 pound a head...15 pound a head...chicken tikka pasty with no chicken...TOGAS WTF....

it was like a comedy, a joke, not a business interview. all these power suits and impressive cvs, and not an ounce of common sense between them.

btw...was it just me or did anyone else guffaw when they saw taliban in a toga? loser.

"if you punch that table again you are out of here" LOL the guys a total gangsta