Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
way2go

Amazing Grace

Rate this topic

For the few Christians still on this board and those who may just be lurking, here's something to encourage you. When it started playing my first thought was that it really wasn't my type of music, but they have good voices. I listened on ... you've all heard Amazing Grace before but never like this .. from the Coliseum in Rome. Listen through to the last verse, it'll give you goose bumps!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player...ctid=1913313052

way2go wrote: you've all heard Amazing Grace before but never like this

Great video, thanks for posting it. I have a slow dialup connection, so it took me almost an hour to download, but well worth the wait.

I'll try to return the favour. Here's a video that a fellow Christian sent me in December 2007:

Depending upon your taste in music, you may or may not like the video. We can't really compare your video to mine, since it would definitely be a case of comparing apples to oranges. But, what I find amazing about my video is:

(1) the incredible precision with which the one guitarist plays, and

(2) the control the vocalist has over his voice (particularily starting around the 3:30 point of the video).

And in case you are asking yourself, as you watch the video, "What does this have to do with Christmas", you will have to wait until the 5:15 point to find out...

You lost me on this one, Reepicheep. However, this world would be a boring place if we all liked the same music wouldn't it?

I'm more into worship music myself. Something like this one:

God bless!

Edited by way2go