Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Allah Ali s.a. Madad

Momineen

Let us Discuss About Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi.

He Write Many Books :

but most popular book is Kashful Haqaiq.

you can also read his Books on this website : www.hubeali.com

ok can anyone tell me that any of MUJTAHID or Mujtahid Agent Allama write answers about Syed Baqir Books??????

Coz

Syed Baqir Nisar write againset Mujtahids....

so who can answer Him?????????

or they have NO ANSWERS ?????????????

wa salam

Ali Ali

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The book is not really convincing. Many of his arguments are based on weak narrations.

• Veteran Member
Page No 72 " Juma and Eid prayers are wajib but only when the Imam-e-Waqt is present before us. In the absence of Imam offering these prayers is like robing the rights of Imam . Imam Zain ul Abideen has sent lanat on those who offer these prayers. He cursed those:-

1. Who lead these prayers.

2. Who offer these prayers.

3. Who do not lead or offer these prayers but are in agreement with the first two categories

I think you are talking about this person.

• Advanced Member

assalamoallaikom

well shia cop has asked a good question

is there an answer to his books written by anyone?

i mean i have his collection

and that did change a lot of my concepts

so it would be nice to see if there is any answer to his books

• Veteran Member
assalamoallaikom

well shia cop has asked a good question

is there an answer to his books written by anyone?

i mean i have his collection

and that did change a lot of my concepts

so it would be nice to see if there is any answer to his books

I have read his books. The centre of all controversy is that Why Mujtahideen do not allow "Third Shahadah" in second "Rak'at" of prayer not more than that. The crux of all the points is as follows.

1. Third Shahadah during the second Rak'at.

They are using Aliun Waliullah as a tool do divide the nation. Otherwise there is no Shia who denies it but they want the people to introduce this in "Tashud". But the answer to this question is that only one "Takbeeratul Haraam" is allowed when one begins the prayer but if i insist that i shall offer three times. This will no way please Allah almighty because prayer is to be performed by the Will of Allah not mine or anyother's will. Similarly, during travelling one is obliged to offer "Namaz e Qasar" (2 Rak'at for Zuhar and 2 Rak'at for Asr) instead of complete Namaz (4 Rak'at) but i insist that i shall offer 4 Rak'at, it should be accepted because i am doing more than directed by Shariah. Will it please Allah???

Amazingly, these people are not even Akhbaris. Most of them do not even offer prayers. Furthermore, they create competition between prayers and islamic rituals like Imam Hussain (as) VERSUS Namaz or Kaaba VERSUS Karbala. What is the point in this more than creating fitnah and misguiding the people. May Allah guide them.

2. Khums:

They say that Mujtahideen are robing Khums from the common public. If some of the so called Mujtahideen are doing this. Will it destroy the whole institution of Khums? Many people misuse Mutah Marriage and even Divorce in permanent marriages. So the whole concept of marriage should be destroyed???

They also call Mutah a "Prostitution" (Nauzbillah) which is against instructions of Quran and Ahl ul bait (as).

3. Marriage between Syed and Non-Syed:

Many Syed men and women remain unmarried throughout their whole life due to this ritual. They beleive it is not allowed to a Syed to marry Non-Syed. They are against Marja's on this point also. I know a family who were insisting they will not give their daughters in marriage to a Shia non-syed but later they gave them to Sunni non-syeds. This is also creating social problems..

4. Azadari:

They want to introduce new things in Azadari and if they are stopped from doing this they will call you Muqassir or enemy of Ahl ul bait (as) etc. Like a few years back a new "Bid'at" of of slaughtering a goat and rubing its blood on one's face was introduced. Nauzbillah as Sunnah of Imam Hussain (as) like He (as) did when Laeen Yazeediites martyred Hazrat Ali Asghar (as). They do not ponder on the philosophy of Azadari but start to curse those who stop them from introducing new things in Islam.

Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) said "It is an obligation on an Islamic scholar to reveal his knowledge when a "Bidda't" is introduced and if he does not do so then wrath be upon him" (Usool e Kafi)

Do not they read this hadith????

5. Ijtehad o Taqleed:

In one of his books Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi has written the method of offering prayer etc. So in a way he wants the Shia muslims to do Taqleed of His and not of Mujtahideen. I have also read his book of prayer also. I think only new thing in it is "Third Shahadah" otherwise the whole prayer is the same.

I do not know whether intentionally or unintentionally, these people are dividing the nation and creating hatred within. May Allah guide us all....

Allah Ali s.a. Madad

Momineen

See my brother. This is not good. You did not say Asslamoalaikum. Furthermore you used "Allah Ali (as) Madad". Do not let pepole make fun of our faith :(

Edited by Aabiss_Shakari
  • Advanced Member

assalamoallaikom

see aabis u r doing exactly the same which i did when i found his books first on the net ,

i deleted them :!!!:

then i downloaded them again , and read them as u have read

and again in my recycle bin

and then i read them again

but then i was free , i was not following my personal likings

aabis u r my brother and i love u

but only if u love ahlubait

and that love i do see in your posts

now coming to your points

1. Third Shahadah during the second Rak'at.

They are using Aliun Waliullah as a tool do divide the nation. Otherwise there is no Shia who denies it but they want the people to introduce this in "Tashud". But the answer to this question is that only one "Takbeeratul Haraam" is allowed when one begins the prayer but if i insist that i shall offer three times. This will no way please Allah almighty because prayer is to be performed by the Will of Allah not mine or anyother's will. Similarly, during travelling one is obliged to offer "Namaz e Qasar" (2 Rak'at for Zuhar and 2 Rak'at for Asr) instead of complete Namaz (4 Rak'at) but i insist that i shall offer 4 Rak'at, it should be accepted because i am doing more than directed by Shariah. Will it please Allah???

Amazingly, these people are not even Akhbaris. Most of them do not even offer prayers. Furthermore, they create competition between prayers and islamic rituals like Imam Hussain as.gif VERSUS Namaz or Kaaba VERSUS Karbala. What is the point in this more than creating fitnah and misguiding the people. May Allah guide them.

so this actully shows that you have not read his books or you are misunderstanding him

what he says is

point 1-is accepting and giving shahadat of ali (not in namaz )compulsory?i mean wajib ?

if it is wajib ,then it is wajib every where whether it is namaz or normal day to day life........

point 2- are the wordings of tashad fixed?

u had said this thing before and at that time i told u to read furo-e-kafi , chapter of tashad

if u have still not read it , first read that and u will find that imam baqir had said that the wordings are not fixed because that would result in the death of shias.........now just think why HE said so ,,,, it depends on you ....

and also imam said that the minimum which u should read in tashad is two shahadats.....

please read furo-e-kafi

and my request would be to read man la yahdaral faqih as well and

see how many testimonies have been given in the tashad there.........

i accept that shahadat of ali is also not there

but what i want to say is that

two shahadats as per furo-e-kafi and man la are the minimum requirement

yeh kafi hai

iska matlab ye nahi ka yehi hain

please do not convert this thread now into a thread of tashad

because i m not saying that there are no ahadeeth about two testimonies but i think that were for the sake of taqayya

if u read man la .. u will even find imam saying to one of his shia that he should offer prayers with sunnis and that too in the front row and imam said that he loves that......................but if u read that hadeeth , u easily understand that is in taqayya

i m now a days reading this book AL TOUHEED by sadooq

and there it is written that aimmah use to say that

kash hum ko sunne wale mil jate jo humaray ilm ka bojh utha lete

khair it depends on you

ap bhia ho mere aor ache lagte ho

khuda salamat rakhe ap ko

yehi dua hai amin

but remember never say this again

They are using Aliun Waliullah as a tool do divide the nation.

meri jan

try to understand

ali is the rope of Allah

and if all people hole the rope of Allah

then as per quran , there will be no taffaraqqa

read the ahadeeth of our aimmah about the ayat which i m pointing to

so the question is how can anyone use ali to divide

when our aimmah have said that ali unites u ............

this claims is just like anyone saying

he is feeding me so that i become hungry.......

Furthermore, they create competition between prayers and islamic rituals like Imam Hussain as.gif VERSUS Namaz or Kaaba VERSUS Karbala. What is the point in this more than creating fitnah and misguiding the people. May Allah guide them.

come on

brother have u attended the majalis now a days who will just stop the majlis to show that namaz is superior then hussein

and will even pray on the roads (though it is makrooh to do so)?

please understand , imam never said that u arrange the majlis such a way that there is a clash of timings

u can always offer your prayers before majlis starts

or even after it

ap ne to khod woh ahadeeth quote ki thi na jo bokhari or muslim ma hain

which state that two prayer can be combined together ........

so tell me who is actually making the competition?

2. Khums:

They say that Mujtahideen are robing Khums from the common public. If some of the so called Mujtahideen are doing this. Will it destroy the whole institution of Khums? Many people misuse Mutah Marriage and even Divorce in permanent marriages. So the whole concept of marriage should be destroyed???

They also call Mutah a "Prostitution" (Nauzbillah) which is against instructions of Quran and Ahl ul bait as.gif.

bhai tell me the names of those mujthids who are not getting the khums?

i ll be thankful to you

i know dhako said this but even he says that

ahtiyat ki bina per dena chahye

plus have u read ILLAL-USH-SHARAIE by sadooq

there is a full chapter

by the name

why khums has been made halal for shias

please read that

3. Marriage between Syed and Non-Syed:

Many Syed men and women remain unmarried throughout their whole life due to this ritual. They beleive it is not allowed to a Syed to marry Non-Syed. They are against Marja's on this point also. I know a family who were insisting they will not give their daughters in marriage to a Shia non-syed but later they gave them to Sunni non-syeds. This is also creating social problems..

come on

this is not a ritual

and if it is

even imam musa acted on this ritual

and believed it

and even sadooq accepts this in his book AITAQADAAT , PAGE 115 URDU please read that

i have explained this already here

marriage of a syed girl with non syed

4. Azadari:

They want to introduce new things in Azadari and if they are stopped from doing this they will call you Muqassir or enemy of Ahl ul bait as.gif etc. Like a few years back a new "Bid'at" of of slaughtering a goat and rubing its blood on one's face was introduced. Nauzbillah as Sunnah of Imam Hussain as.gif like He as.gif did when Laeen Yazeediites martyred Hazrat Ali Asghar as.gif. They do not ponder on the philosophy of Azadari but start to curse those who stop them from introducing new things in Islam.

i have not read this in baqar's book

where do u find this goat wali baat?

please tell me the book?

i have his full collection......i ll check it

5. Ijtehad o Taqleed:

In one of his books Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi has written the method of offering prayer etc. So in a way he wants the Shia muslims to do Taqleed of His and not of Mujtahideen. I have also read his book of prayer also. I think only new thing in it is "Third Shahadah" otherwise the whole prayer is the same.

so it means u have not read his books at all

try to understand my dear

when u read quran , do u do taqleed of abu bakar or umar or othman ?just because they had collected it?

of course no

same wise when u read kafi , are u in taqleed of kulaini or

sadooq in case of man la.......

no my dear they just collected sayings of imam

now

if u read the book of

KASHAF UL AHKAM by baqar nisar

that is

TOZEEH UL MASAIL BA AQWAL-E-MASOOMEEN

that is he has not given his fatwas

he quotes the ahadeeth from the book like kafi or man la.......

dear there is a difference between fatwa and quoting a verse or hadeeth

Do not let pepole make fun of our faith sad.gif

meri jan logon ke liya zindagi mat guzaro

people laughed at the prophet (pbuh) as well

so what ?

khair

may Allah bless u dear

this i m saying just because i find u whenever some nasibi is there , u r there too

so u do have that love for ahlubait

and if u love them

i love u too

may Allah bless u all

and give all of us the oppurtunity to serve masoomen and live our lives as per their teachings

and be their slaves in this world and the world there after amin

• Basic Members
Allah Ali s.a. Madad

Momineen

Let us Discuss About Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi.

He Write Many Books :

but most popular book is Kashful Haqaiq.

you can also read his Books on this website : www.hubeali.com

ok can anyone tell me that any of MUJTAHID or Mujtahid Agent Allama write answers about Syed Baqir Books??????

Coz

Syed Baqir Nisar write againset Mujtahids....

so who can answer Him?????????

or they have NO ANSWERS ?????????????

wa salam

Ali Ali

My dear all the books written my Baqir Nisar is absed on Jhalat (lack of knowledge and unawareness) and this Jhalat is mixed with Sazish to deviate new generation from real thought of real Islam (means shiat)

These types of books and peoples don’t want answer because they have only write these so called books to initiate Fitna (division among the Shiat), Its just the waste of time.

Can anybody answer me that if a Jhahil man write something and called it book against the guidance of our Imam(s) (as), what do you think he want answer, or if somebody give him answer he accept, no and never,

He is only Fitna and wants to engaged peoples in such a rubbish matters

If Mr. Baqir Nisar is writing against the Hadees of Imam(AS) and against our basic Hadees books and claiming that I am Shai

No my dear you are totally wrong

• Veteran Member

I remember abt 10 years back or less i went to Karachi. I was only 17 years old. I went to a book store (Masjid e Kherul Ammal, Ancholi) to buy Islamic books. This book store owner tricked me and forced me into buying Baqir Nisar books. I brough them overseas with me and they confused me and shattered by beliefs.

Later it was exposed how this book store owner was working along with some ppl to help spread this propoganda. It took me some time to overcome the damage caused by his books. Now that i am grown up, i see how manupulative his writings were. He is a nobody and works from behind the scnes and this is the biggest daleel that he is a conman. Be aware of such kinds of ppl who sit in streets of Ancholi and challenge our marjae azam who in Najaf for example have gone under a lot of mazalims. Ayatollah Hakeem has had his whole family butchered by Saddam. Our ulema have written the books on aqaed with their blood in the city of Imam Ali. We should only trust them with our aqaeeds and not any my any-penny with no background or guts to come on the front.

SO BE AWARE OF WHO YOU ARE READING.

• Basic Members

Janab Baqir Nisar Shab

aap nay Pakistan kay ek konay may, karachi kay ek konay may, Malir kay ek konay may bayt ker

Khud hi Khud kuch perha , Khud hi Khud kuch samjha aur khud hi khud kuch likh diya

Jis ka doniya may kisi ko kuch pata bhi bhe nahi

Ab kush horahy hay kay , mayri kitab ka jawab do

Hahahah

Janab aap ki kitab ka awal to kisi ko pata hi nahi hay aur kisi nay aap ki kisi kitab ko is kadar ihmiyat bhi nahi di aur na is qabil samjha kay us kay bary may kuch kaha jay ya kuch likha jay

Kuch mard banay, kisi bary (big) forum per akay bat kery, kisi TV per Kisi Newspaper per, kisi university may, kisi Howzay may ,

Zara Najaf akay bat kery , Zara Qom akay bat kery , kaha Karachi kay ek konay say Khudi bolty hay aur khudi sonty hay

khuch masoom aur kam ilm logo to ghumraha ker kay khsush (happy) horahy hay

Janab Baqir Nisar Shab aap ko khud malom hay kay ye sab aap sirf ek sazish ka hisa ban ker ( janay ya unjanay) may ker rahy hay

Inshallha, aap ki bar may Imam Hussain (as) kay rozay per jao ga to aap ki hidaya ki aur agar aap is kabil nahi to aap ki nabodi ki dua kero ga

• Advanced Member

assalamoallaikom

have u guys read his books and what do you find

If Mr. Baqir Nisar is writing against the Hadees of Imam(AS) and against our basic Hadees books and claiming that I am Shai

same wise

Can anybody answer me that if a Jhahil man write something and called it book against the guidance of our Imam(s) as.gif, what do you think he want answer, or if somebody give him answer he accept, no and never,

two points here

one is what do u find against the guidance of our imam ?

what i found in his books was that he said that u should ask imam if you are in problem

HE will guide u

as aimmah have said that momineen will benefit from him just like sun covered by clouds

so kindly share with me that part which as per u states

against the the guidance of imam?

the second point is that is this some sort of logic that

if somebody give him answer he accept, no and never

answers are never written for those who have written the books

they are written for those who want to know the truth.......

why has tejani written books?

for salafis?

no......

for those who want to know the truth..................

salafis call tejani a kafir

so answers should be given

or we can discuss his concepts here.................

Be aware of such kinds of ppl who sit in streets of Ancholi and challenge our marjae azam who in Najaf for example have gone under a lot of mazalims.

may Allah curse those who do zulm on mazloom people , and helpless people

in islam , Allah has curse zalimeen

and we should not do zulm on any one

but this is no criteria that who so ever is mazloom becomes a hujjat......

u see in history u find times when hindus were mazloom like shodars etc , so does it make them hujjat?

my dear u have to see who is saying what and on which basis

and only then u make your beliefs

this is what mola ali said

dont see who is saying , just see what is he saying

may Allah bless u all amin

• Advanced Member

assalamoallaikom

What is the qualification Mr. Baqir Nisar Shab and role in the society

does not matter

mola ali said donot see who is saying ,see what is he saying

if an illiterate person tells me not to bang my head against a wall , should i bang my head just because he is illiterate,

, he is right so i should follow him in this regard

same wise if a hindu tells me that as a muslim u should recite kalima tayyaba , it brings thawab

i cannot say "NO, u r hindu why should i accept your stance"

And can you give any one example that any accepted Alim-e-Deen or Scholar accepted his book

his books are written against the beliefs of many scholars , so i do not think that they should accept

for example

sunni scholars do not accept the books written by tejani

it does not mean that tejani is wrong

but sunnis are biased...........

now if your sunni friend asks u about tejani

And can you give any one example that any accepted Alim-e-Deen or Scholar accepted his book?

do u think it makes sense?

my dear brother listen

atleast read what he has written with an open mind, not with bias

u have questions

he even answers on telephone

i have asked him questions and he replied............

i m not saying that you should accept my stance , may be i m wrong

but to u that should not be a problem

u r not answerable for my actions

but you are answerable for your actions ....... right?

what then if you are wrong?

that does affect u , u r answerable for your words and beliefs

remember everyone is answerable for his actions, this is what quran says...............

may Allah bless u

amin

• Advanced Member

Mr. Baqir Nisar

Where are you living, I have read most of your book but I don’t want to discussed the content of this book because it’s totally rubbish

One can easily understand the mentality of author

But my dear now world is change

You can see in this Shai Chat forum everybody is disagree with you

Even its very small forum

I think you are living in past 100 years back

Now world , Muslim world and Shia World is seeing, observing, feeling and enjoying the victory of Shiat under the guidance of our Ulamas and Marajay and facing the world biggest powers

Your thinking is like frog of dirty pound

Belief me the maximum what you can do Mr. author is that to misguide some teenagers and some illiterate and without knowledge peoples

I know one of your support Mr. Mazhar Abidi poet, unfortunately like you he doest have the knowledge of basic of Islam and totally bias from the current victory of Islam through the hand of True Islam i.e. Shait

I want to give you one suggestion that don’t put your book in any big forum otherwise you have face more more zilat and more zilat then ShaiChat

• Advanced Member

assalamoallaikom

Where are you living, I have read most of your book but I don’t want to discussed the content of this book because it’s totally rubbish

that is good that we find someone who has read his books

i have also read his books

brother can u please tell me what do u find RUBBISH?

please do share

i ll be waiting..........

i hope i ll be having a nice discussion with u

however one point which confused me as per your post

But my dear now world is change

You can see in this Shai Chat forum everybody is disagree with you

Even its very small forum

I think you are living in past 100 years back

i dont think that there is any harm in living in the past if someone is living as per the principle of islam

islam is the same

islam will not change

u know

it is not that something was haram before and now it is halal

right?

thanks in advance

may Allah bless u amin

• Advanced Member
This is the way the shia will be destroyed, this type of fitnah.

Mard-e-Haq Fitnay Batil Ko daba Daytay hay

Apnay Godi Kay Charago to Bhoja Daytay Hay

Mislay-e Shabir jo zamanay to Paygham-e Ajal dayty hay

Asay hi loog zamanay ko badal daytay hay

Khuda is Baqir Nisar kay Fitnay to barbad kery , aur un tamam loogo to hidayat day jo is kay payda kerda shubhat say mutasir hoay hay

ay dosto apni is qimti zindagi ko fitno may barbad na kero aur kuch akharat (life after death) ki kiyari ker lo , jis deen kay liay Imam Hussain (as) nay apna sub kuch qurban ker diay ye Baqir Nisar jay say fitnay is ko noksan phochana chatay hay

Mr. Baqir Nisar aap ko khud maloom hay kay aap kin logo kay mafad kay liye kam ker rahy hay

apni dunya aur akharat to aap nay barbad ker hi li hay aur dosro ki bhi ker rahy hay

magar aap ki sazhish kisi kam ki nahi ,

jis noor ko khuda nay takmil day nay ka wada kiya hay ,

wo zaroro urooj hasil kery ga

aap jaysay fitno ka mo kala ho ga aur ho raha hay

• Veteran Member

bro toocool, i respect your view and believe you are saying what you are saying in all honesty. However, sometime difference between truth and falsehood is no more than a hairs' width.

I have read Baqir Nisars' books long time back and do not recall exact contents but i do remember him using derogatory terms and bazari type language to address sensitive issues. For example, from top of my memory, in his book Kashaul Haqaeq he had a chapter or sub chapter called "Irani Mullaoun kay duniya ko oncha pajama pehnanay kay khowab". I am not an Iranian politics supporter at all but i find this sort of language very destructive for the Shia cause. We must agree to diagree with eachother in a respectable way orelse we will be digging the ground under our feet. And trust me, with enemies like Wahabis, we can not afford to compromise our unity.

And i seriously question his ability and motives to challenge the very core beliefs like Tashud or Khums collection etc. Just because i have doubts about anything, doesnt mean i write a book abt it and spread my doubts. What is the point of such excercise? Is there anything constructive to come out of it?

Its fine for him to turn around and say to you "oh thats my beliefs and i am only answerable to my beliefs....." .............so if his beliefs are so "personal" then why does he want to write books about them? where does he get money from? What are his motivations for such works? why do dodgy people pass around or upsell his books (all in very dodgy and hidden manner).

Even Shaitaan gave solid dalael for his views. So did Firaoun when he said to the people that if the prophet Musa was right then how come he doesnt have any gold or wealth to show for it!

But we must be smart enough to judge where the truth lies. As Shias of Ali we must be very smart. After all the trickeries we have seen from Abu Sufyan, Muawiya and the whole Bani Ummaya. Amr Ibn Aas until todays Saddams and Aal of Saud, we should know better difference between TRUTH and HALF TRUTHS

Edited by abbas110
  • Advanced Member
^I dont understand urdu, this is the english speaking area.

But let me guess its somekind of weak arguement based on assumptions?

Good will destroy the Fitna of Baqir Nisar and give guidance to all those peoples who are under the influence of this nasty propaganda

My friends don’t waste your valued life time to read the Fitna of Baqir Nisra and try to prepare our self for life after death, May Allha give us opportunity to understand the true Islam and live our life accordingly, under the guidance of Imam Hussain and taking lesson from his grade grade sacrifice

Mr. Baqir Nisar you already know for whom’s benefits you are working for

You are already destroyed you life, please please at least don’t miss guide others

And you should keep in mind that your all this conspiracy is just use less

Now Peoples at least Shai the follower of true Islam are wakeup and fully understand these types of dividing tactics

GOD will destroy the Fitna of Baqir Nisar and give guidance to all those peoples who are under the influence of this nasty propaganda

My friends don’t waste your valued life time to read the Fitna of Baqir Nisra and try to prepare our self for life after death, May Allha give us opportunity to understand the true Islam and live our life accordingly, under the guidance of Imam Hussain and taking lesson from his grade grade sacrifice

Mr. Baqir Nisar you already know for whom’s benefits you are working for

You are already destroyed you life, please please at least don’t miss guide others

And you should keep in mind that your all this conspiracy is just use less

Now Peoples at least Shai the follower of true Islam are wakeup and fully understand these types of dividing tactics

• Advanced Member

Salam to All Brothers

I want to introduce a very good book here

Book Name: “180 QUESTIONS ENQUIRES ABOUT ISLAM” Volume 1 and 2

Very Good Book for those brothers who want to understand all the basic issues and question rose towards Islam

I really recommend this book

Language: English

Compiled by Sayyid Husain Husaini

Translated by Shahnawaz Mahdavi

Can be easily Download From www.ziaraat.com

Publishedby

The Islamic Education Board of the

World Federation of Khoja Shia Ithna-Asheri Muslim Communities

Registered Charity in the UK No. 282303

Islamic Centre - Wood Lane

Stanmore, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA7 4LQ

www.world-federation.org/ieb

ieb@world-federation.org

Canada Sales and Distribution

Islamic Humanitarian Service • 81 Hollinger Crescent • Kitchener, Ontario

Canada, N2K 2Y8 • Tel: 519-576-7111 • Fax: 519-576-8378

ihs@primus.ca • www.al-haqq.com

USA Sales and Distribution

Darul Tabligh North America • 786 Summa Avenue • Westbury, NY

USA, 11590 • Tel: 516-334-2479 • Fax: 516-334-2624

www.darultabligh.org • info@darultabligh.org

Africa Sales & Distribution

Tabligh Sub Committtee - K.S.I. Jam{`at – Dar Es Salaam • P.O. Box 233

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania • Tel: 255-22-211-5119 • Fax: 255-22-211-3107

tabligh@raha.com • www.dartabligh.org

• Advanced Member

Chapter One

KHUMS IN THE QUR'AN & HISTORY

"Khums" literally means "one-fifth or 20%". In Islamic legal terminology, it means "one-fifth of certain items which a person acquires as wealth, and which must be paid as an Islamic tax". The Qur'an mentions it in the following verse:

Know that whatever of a thing you acquire, a fifth of it is for Allah, for the Messenger, for the near relative, and the orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer...(8:41)

In this verse, the word "ghanimtum" has been used which has been translated as "you acquire". As explained above, it means "certain items which a person acquires as wealth." What are these certain items? According to the ahadith of the Imams of Ahlu 'l-bayt, the items which are eligible for khums are seven:

the profit or the surplus of the income.

the legitimate wealth which is mixed with some illegitimate wealth.

mines and minerals.

the precious stones obtained from sea by diving.

treasures.

the land which a dhimmi kafir buys from a Muslim.

the spoils of war.

However, there are some people who interpret the word "ghanimtum" as "whatever of a thing you acquire as spoils of war," thus confining the obligation of khums to the spoils of war only. This interpretation is based on ignorance of the Arabic language, the history of khums, the Islamic laws and of the interpretation of the Qur'an. To make this point crystal clear, I would like to quote the following arguments from my father, `Allamah Sayyid Saeed Akhtar Rizvi. In reading the following paragraphs, remember that the word ghanimtum has been derived from al-ghanimah.

"The Meaning of Ghanimtum: The famous Arabic dictionary of al-Munjid (by Father Louis Ma`luf of Beirut) says, al-ghanim and al-ghanimah means: (a) What is taken from the fighting enemies by force. (B) All earnings generally...Furthermore, the saying al-ghunm bi 'l-ghurm means that the profit stands against expenses, i.e., as the owner is the sole proprietor of the profit and nobody shares it with him, therefore only he bears all the expenses and risk.'(See the entry under G-N-M; in the 28th edition of al-Munjid (Beirut: Dar el-Machreq, 1986) it is on p. 561. Also see other famous dictionaries like Lisan al-`Arab and al-Qamus.) This implies that in Arabic language al-ghanimah has two meanings: one the spoils of war, and the other 'profit'. The above quoted proverb also proves that 'profit' is not uncommon meaning. When a word in the Qur'an can be interpreted in more than one way, it is incumbent upon the Muslims to seek guidance from the Prophet and the Ahlu 'l-bayt. Otherwise, they would be guilty of tafsir bi 'r-ra'iy (interpreting the Qur'an according to one's own personal views); and this is a sin which pushes the sinner into jahannam.

"The History of Khums: Khums is one of those things which were introduced by `Abdu 'l-Muttalib, the grandfather of the Prophet, and continued in Islam. Acting upon a command of God given to him in dream, when `Abdu 'l-Muttalib rediscovered the well of Zamzam, he found in it many valuable things which were buried in it in very remote past by the Ismailites when they feared that their enemies would usurp them. When `Abdu 'l-Muttalib found that buried treasure, he gave away its one-fifth (literally, khums) in the way of God and kept the remaining four-fifth to himself. Then it became a custom in his family; and after the hijrah of the Prophet, the same system was incorporated in Islam. Thus the first khums was not given from the 'spoils of war', but from a buried treasure (which is one of the seven items eligible for khums.)

"The Islamic Laws: Not a single sect of Islam confines the meaning of ghanimah to the 'spoils of war'. In addition to the 'spoils of war' the following items are subject to khums: (a) Minerals: eligible for khums in Shi`ah and Hanafi sects. (B) Buried treasure: eligible for khums in all Muslim sects (that is, Shi`ah, Hanafi, Maliki, Hanbali and Shafi`iy).

"The Interpretation of the Qur'an: As mentioned earlier, the interpretation of the Qur'an must be based on the teachings of the Ahlu 'l-bayt. The word ghanimah in the verse under discussion has clearly been interpreted as 'al-fa'idatu 'l-muktasabah -- the earned profit' by our Imams.

"To conclude, we can say that the word ghanima was never treated as being confined to the 'spoils of war' by any sect of Islam; and as far as our Imams are concerned, it meant many things besides the spoils of war right from the day of Imam `Ali (peace be upon him), as the authentic traditions show." (Rizvi, S.S.A., Your Questions Answered, vol. 1 (Dar-es-salaam: Bilal Muslim Mission, 1973) p. 44-46.)

What has been quoted above can also be substantiated from the practice of the Prophet of Islam himself. For example, when the Prophet sent `Amr bin Hazm to Yemen, he wrote instructions for him in which, among other things, he says, "...to gather the khums of Allah from the gains [of Yemenis]." (Ibn Khaldun, Ta'rikh, vol. 2, part II (Beirut: al-A`lami, 1971) p. 54; Ibn Kathir, al-Bidayah wa 'n-Nihayah, vol. 5 (Beirut: al-Ma`arif, 1966) pp. 76-77; Ibn Hisham, Sirah, vol. 4 (Beirut: Daru 'l-Jayl, 1975) p. 179.) And when the tribe of Bani Kilal of Yemen sent its khums to the Prophet, the latter acknowledges it by saying, "Your messenger has returned and you have paid the khums of Allah from the gains (al-ghana'im)." (Abu `Ubayd, al-Amwal (Beirut: Mu'assah Nasir, 1981) p. 13; al-Hakim, Mustadrak, vol. 1 (Hyderabad: `Uthmaniyyya Press, 1340 AH) p. 395. For more references, see Ja`far Murtada al-`Amili, al-Sah¡h fi Sirati 'n-Nabi, vol. 3 (Qum: n.p, 1983) p. 309.) It is interesting to note that the Bani Kilal obeyed the Prophet's order and sent the khums of its gains to him while no war had taken place between the Muslims of Yemen and the unbelievers. This is a clear indication that khums was not restricted by the Prophet to the spoils of war.

The importance given by the Prophet to the issue of khums can also be seen in his advice to the delegation of Bani `Abdu 'l-Qays. It seems that Bani `Abdu 'l-Qays (which was a branch of Rabi`ah) was not a very strong tribe. Moreover, in order to travel to Medina, they had to cross an area inhabited by the Muzar tribe which was against the Muslims. Consequently, the Bani `Abdu 'l-Qays could not travel safely to Medina except during the months in which war-fare was forbidden according to the Arab custom.

Once a delegation from Bani `Abdu 'l-Qays came to Medina and said to the Prophet, "We cannot come to you except in the haram months [when war-fare is forbidden], and there are between us and you the unbelievers of Muzar. Therefore, please give us some advice that we may give to those whom we have left behind and that we may enter the Paradise [by acting on it ourselves]." The Prophet advised them to believe in One God, establish prayer, pay zakat, fast in the month of Ramadhan, and "to pay khums (one-fifth) of whatever you gain." (Bukhari, Sahihu 'l-Bukhari, vol. 4 (Beirut: Daru 'l-`Arabiyyah, n.d.) p. 213; Abu `Ubayd, al-Amwal, p. 13. This has also been recorded by other Sunni sources of hadith like Sahih Muslim, Sunan Nisa'i, Musnad of Ahmad bin Hanbal, and Sunan of Tirmidhi.) The circumstances of the Bani `Abdu 'l-Qays -- they were weak and small in numbers, and were thus prevented from traveling safely to Medina -- leaves no room for interpreting the application of khums in the above hadith on spoils of war exclusively.

Khums is wajib on seven items; but in this book we will discuss only two items: (1) the profit or surplus of the income, and (2) legitimate wealth which is mixed with some illegitimate wealth. The reason for being selective in this discussion is that the other items eligible for khums (for example, mines and minerals, precious stones and treasure) are not common to all people and, therefore, I decided not to burden the readers which details about those items. Anyone who wants more information on rules of those items can contact the religious scholar in his or her local area or write to us.

• Advanced Member

D. THOSE WHO DO NOT PAY THEIR DUES AS SEEN BY IMAM `ALI (A.S.)

Some Shi`ahs take the issue of paying khums lightly; they think that giving some money in charity from time to time absolves them of their duty. Such Shi`ahs apparently do not realize that not paying khums, zakat or fitrah (which are obligatory dues) amounts to misappropriation of the money which rightfully belongs to the Imam (peace be upon him) and the needy, orphan and poor people.

To get the feeling of how Imam `Ali (peace be upon him) looks upon the misappropriation of such funds, I would like to quote some parts of a letter which he wrote to one of his officers about the latter's misappropriation of the public fund. While reading the letter, keep the fact in your mind that the officer addressed in this letter was apparently a cousin of Imam `Ali (a.s.). I would specially like to draw the attention of the respected wakils of the mujtahids of our time to this letter.

Imam `Ali bin Abi Talib wrote:

"As soon as it was possible for you to misappropriate the ummah's trust, you hastened to turn around and attack (them), and made a swift leap to snatch away whatever you could from their property meant for their widows and their orphans as a wolf snatches a wounded and helpless goat. Then, you happily loaded it off to Hijaz without feeling guilty for having misappropriated it...It was as though you were sending to your family what you had inherited from your father and mother!

"Glory be to Allah! Do you not believe in the Day of Judgement, or do you not fear the exaction of account? O' you who were considered by us among the men possessed of mind, how can you enjoy food and drink when you know that you are eating the unlawful and drinking the unlawful. You are...marrying women with the money of the orphans, the poor, the believers and the mujahidin to whom Allah has dedicated this money...Fear Allah and return to these people their properties. If you do not do so and Allah grants me power over you, I shall excuse myself before Allah and strike you with my sword with which I did not strike anyone but that he went to Hell.

"By Allah, even if Hasan and Husayn had done what you did there would have been no leniency with me for them and they could not have won their way with me till I had recovered from them the right and destroyed the wrong produced by their unjust action. I swear by Allah, the Lord of all beings, that I would not be pleased to regard the people's money which you have appropriated as lawful for me and to leave it to my successors by way of inheritance.

"Mind yourself and consider for a while as though you had reached the end of life and had been buried under the earth. Then your actions will be presented to you in the place where the oppressor cries 'Alas' while he who wasted his life yearns for return (to the world), but time was none to escape. (38:3) " (Razi, Nahju 'l-Balaghah, Letter No. 41.)

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

bro toocool, i respect your view and believe you are saying what you are saying in all honesty. However, sometime difference between truth and falsehood is no more than a hairs' width.

thank u bhai for having respect for me , i m your brother and have the right of being corrected if i m wrong

and that mean it is a duty upon u to correct me :)

u r right when u say about the difference being less than hair .... i agree

For example, from top of my memory, in his book Kashaul Haqaeq he had a chapter or sub chapter called "Irani Mullaoun kay duniya ko oncha pajama pehnanay kay khowab". I am not an Iranian politics supporter at all but i find this sort of language very destructive for the Shia cause. We must agree to diagree with eachother in a respectable way orelse we will be digging the ground under our feet

yes the way u speak , speaks of you

so one should not use bad words

and if one has to disagree it should be in some limits

however one has the right to speak up his mind

and we have to see why is he saying so ?

so can u share why he said so?he may have his reasons right? we have to see if his reasons are correct or not...if they are correct , we have to accept it , otherwise reject it .........

but we have to see his reasons.................

do u agree?

And i seriously question his ability and motives to challenge the very core beliefs like Tashud or Khums collection etc. Just because i have doubts about anything, doesnt mean i write a book abt it and spread my doubts. What is the point of such excercise? Is there anything constructive to come out of it?

first of all my dear , i think that u have read his books with a biased mind...sorry it seem to me , may be i m wrong....

u know what he says is supported by arguments............what u r doing here is that u r just telling us about his results and not the reasons why he said so .................

inshallah i ll be talking about the khums in this post................ and this i have read from his books , then counter checked by seeing them in the books .......it will come ahead........

Even Shaitaan gave solid dalael for his views. So did Firaoun when he said to the people that if the prophet Musa was right then how come he doesnt have any gold or wealth to show for it!

But we must be smart enough to judge where the truth lies. As Shias of Ali we must be very smart. After all the trickeries we have seen from Abu Sufyan, Muawiya and the whole Bani Ummaya. Amr Ibn Aas until todays Saddams and Aal of Saud, we should know better difference between TRUTH and HALF TRUTHS

agreed brother 100 percent......

that is why OP started with this thread , u know

because he wanted to know if there is a book written in reply to what he said in his books

and till this time it seems there is no book written ......... no one has yet mentioned any

so???

it is also possible that he may be correct..............

i m not saying if he is correct or not , but atleast u see the possibility is there....

and how will we see the difference ...........

by comparing it with the answer.......

u see we have that salafi site ansar.org

and we have our answering-ansar.org............

so do u get me?

just rejecting someone because u dont like him is not solution

now brother naeem , i m thankful to u for taking time for us and gifting us with this saying of mola ali

Imam `Ali bin Abi Talib wrote:

"As soon as it was possible for you to misappropriate the ummah's trust, you hastened to turn around and attack (them), and made a swift leap to snatch away whatever you could from their property meant for their widows and their orphans as a wolf snatches a wounded and helpless goat. Then, you happily loaded it off to Hijaz without feeling guilty for having misappropriated it...It was as though you were sending to your family what you had inherited from your father and mother!

"Glory be to Allah! Do you not believe in the Day of Judgement, or do you not fear the exaction of account? O' you who were considered by us among the men possessed of mind, how can you enjoy food and drink when you know that you are eating the unlawful and drinking the unlawful. You are...marrying women with the money of the orphans, the poor, the believers and the mujahidin to whom Allah has dedicated this money...Fear Allah and return to these people their properties. If you do not do so and Allah grants me power over you, I shall excuse myself before Allah and strike you with my sword with which I did not strike anyone but that he went to Hell.

"By Allah, even if Hasan and Husayn had done what you did there would have been no leniency with me for them and they could not have won their way with me till I had recovered from them the right and destroyed the wrong produced by their unjust action. I swear by Allah, the Lord of all beings, that I would not be pleased to regard the people's money which you have appropriated as lawful for me and to leave it to my successors by way of inheritance.

"Mind yourself and consider for a while as though you had reached the end of life and had been buried under the earth. Then your actions will be presented to you in the place where the oppressor cries 'Alas' while he who wasted his life yearns for return (to the world), but time was none to escape. (38:3) " (Razi, Nahju 'l-Balaghah, Letter No. 41.)

brother if u see mola ali is talking about monafiqeen

and i dont thing he is talking about khums either

because he said

By Allah, even if Hasan and Husayn had done what you did

u know khums belongs to them, so why did mola said this?

please do explain....

i ll be thankful

please also note that

what baqar nisar say is not that khums is not wajib

what he says is that it is halal for shias ..............and the reason he says so is

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad, who from Muhammad ibnsn, who from ‘Abd al-Samad ibn Bashir, who from Hakim Mu’dhin ibn ‘Isa who has said the following.

"Once I asked abu ‘Abdallahsws about the words of Allahazwj, ""Know that whatever property you may gain, one fifth belongs to God, the Messenger, the kindred,. . ." (8:41) Abu ‘Abdallahsws placing his elbows on his knees and making hand gestures said, "By Allahazwj, such gains are the daily gains except that my father had given more freedom and ease to his Shi‘a.’

Al-Kafi, Chapter 130, Tradition no. 10.

let me quote another one

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father, who from ibn Mahbub, who from Durays al-Kunnas who has said the following.

"Abu ‘Abdullahsws said, "Why people get the course of adultery?" I said, "I do not know, May Allah take my soul in service for your cause." Imamsws replied, "It is because of not paying our al-Khums (one fifth religious dues) except our pure Shi‘a. It helps (its waiver for them) them to keep their births legitimate.

" Al-Kafi, Chapter 130, Tradition no. 16

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad, who from Muhammad ibn Sinan, who from Sabbah al-Arzaq, who from Muhammad ibn Muslim, who from one of them (abu Ja'farsws or abu 'Abdallahsws) who has said the following.

"The most serious trouble that one would face on the Day of Judgment is when a person with the right to receive al-Khums will stand up and say, "O Lord! What about our al-Khums, which was due?" However, we have gifted it to our Shi'a in order to cleanse and purify their birth."

Al-Kafi, Chapter 130, Tradition no. 20.

have u got the book illush sharai by sadooq , there is a full chapter over there which says that khums has been made halal

let me gift u another one

Imam Mohammed Baqirsws narrated that Amir-ul-momaneensws has waived al-Khums for his Shias so that their children are born clean legitimate.

Illul Sharaia, pp. 289

i have some about 14 ahadeeth about this ........

but remember khums has been waived off only for shias

those who do not believe in our aimmah they have to pay for their deeds..............

may Allah bless u all amin

• Advanced Member

First of all Mr. TOOOCOOL66 you don’t know anything you are just wasting the time

If you or any other have the contact email of Mr. Nasar Baqar give me

I want to talk to him or may be you are itself Nasar Baqar or his son

For all other brothers (not for you because your mind is closed)

Like in Quran we found different types of Ayats for example Mhokamat (Clear or undoubted statement) and Mutashabihat (one can infer different means from these statements) and so on

Similarly in Hadees (Statement or guidance from Masomeem) also some can be refer as Mutashabihat (one can infer different means from these statements)

For Mutashabihat (one can infer different means from these statements) we need authentic person to elaborate it that called scholar (alim)

My brothers you can see this in every school of thought for example in some sunni thought they belief that Allha is sitting on the top of sky and I have read this, in one of book from Saudi Arab’s (they distributes during Hajj) that in every 27th of Ramadan Allha come on the top of Kaba means that they have belief that Allha have body and they are also refer some Ayatas from Quran and Hadees (Mutashabihat)

Similarly Mr. Nasar Baqar and other who are working for some nasty agenda and trying to create conspiracy among the shait and try to bias the peoples from Marjiat and other social issue they used same strategy and tactic

If one can think logically, can easily understand that during last 1200 years our Ijtayhat is continue and nobody was been / is been reach to this conclusion as Mr. Nasar Baqar

The interesting thing is that he is against the Mujtahid and Ijtayhad and doing their own Ijtayhad to conclude that there is no Ijtayhad and related matters

• Basic Members
^^^ Yes he wants all others to follow him and leave Mujtahideen. Not more than this. He has written his own book for prayers etc. So it means that he wants that all should do his Taqleed.

My brothers I am also agreed with the statement of you (Aabiss_Shakari) and snaeemshah

We should thanks to all those Mujtahideen from their sacrifices since last 1200 years now we are able to live our life on the way of Ahalbyat (as) and we have all the books of Hadees that this nasty Baqir Nisar referring is written by Mujtahideens

Allah blessed all of them and destroy Baqir Nisar and other such peoples plans

Inshallha

• Veteran Member

sorry bro toocool, i neither have time nor any desire to go over the contents of his books. I would much rather read books of people with reputation and known character.

You said that i am viewing his view from one sided and that my view is a biased view. This is wrong since i read his book at novice teenage time and i actually made a mistake of believing him. Anyway, if you find his books useful then all i can say is all the best.

Edited by abbas110
  • Advanced Member

assalamoallaikom

First of all Mr. TOOOCOOL66 you don’t know anything you are just wasting the time

may be you are right

and that is why i m here , so that i can learn.....

and i ll be very much thankful to you , my brother if you could give me some ilm

as a brother , i have time and again said this

this is my right upon u

and so if you wish to discuss something , i m always there........

and the telephone number of baqar nisar can be obtained from his books , it is written over there.......

and i m neither baqar nisar nor his son .......

i have just read his books and then analyzed what was correct in them

and followed what was correct......

because i believe that i m answerable for my actions and so i should not cheat myself , if something is correct , it is correct , i should follow it and if something is not correct , it is not correct , no matter who is saying .......

Like in Quran we found different types of Ayats for example Mhokamat (Clear or undoubted statement) and Mutashabihat (one can infer different means from these statements) and so on

Similarly in Hadees (Statement or guidance from Masomeem) also some can be refer as Mutashabihat (one can infer different means from these statements)

well said ,i m thankful to u for sharing this

i accept that in ahadeeth u do find some really difficult to understand ahadeeth

but that does not mean that we should not read ahadeeth

we should read them and ask from those who have gained knowledge abouty ahadeeth , u know prophet ordered us to gain ilm , and most of the ahadeeth which our aimmah have said were to ordinary people , people like u and me , so all are not difficult

but the ahadeeth which i mentioned about khums cannot be declared mutashabihat....

they are quite easy , atleast i think so

if u think that they are mutashabihat ,,,if you have some proof , please do share with me

as i said earlier

i m your brother

atleast i have this right upon u , to be corrected ............

The interesting thing is that he is against the Mujtahid and Ijtayhad and doing their own Ijtayhad to conclude that there is no Ijtayhad and related matters

my dear brother can u please elaborate the definition of ijtihad for me

and prove that baqar nisar is doing ijthidad while saying there is no ijthihad......

^^^ Yes he wants all others to follow him and leave Mujtahideen. Not more than this. He has written his own book for prayers etc. So it means that he wants that all should do his Taqleed.

brother aabiss i had explained this to u man

come on please dont do this thing

he never says that do my taqleed

he says do taqleed of aimmah

he has not written any book of his own about prayers

if you are talking about kashaf ul ahkam

if u read that book

u find that it is todeehul masail as per the saying of masoomen

he quoted ahadeeth for whatever he is saying

it is not his fatwas............

i told u quoting ahadeeth is different, giving fatwa is different ....

and even if he has erred at some point , it does not mean we reject whatever he says

We should thanks to all those Mujtahideen from their sacrifices since last 1200 years now we are able to live our life on the way of Ahalbyat and we have all the books of Hadees that this nasty Baqir Nisar referring is written by Mujtahideens

are u sure about this ?

that book of ahadeeth were written by mujtahideen ?

i ll be thankful to you if you could please tell me as to whom you are referring?

i know nowadays

if you get hold of the book

AMALI , SHEIKH SADOOQ , URDU TRANSLATION

on the cover , they have written

AYATULLAH SHEIKH SADOOQ

but beleive u me

sadooq never called himself ayatullah ,,

i dont know when did it became a custom to call non-masoomen AYATULLAH

but atleast u dont find it in the times of sadooq......

even if u read the book

PHALSAFA GHAIBAT-E-MAHDI (which is not a book written by sadooq , it is actually , u may say summary of KAMAL UD DEEN WA ITMAM UN NAA'MA, compiled by sadooq)

again they have shown dishonety by writting

AYATULLAH SHEIKH SADOOQ

however coming to your claim that ahadeeth books were written by mujtahideen

i ll request u to show me atleast

THE CHAPTER OF IJTIHAD

in al-kafi or say

man la yahdaral faqih

as i said earlier

as a brother of you people

it is my right that u give me some ilm

if i dont have that ..........

and brother naeem , i asked you about letter which u quoted about khums , and i said

brother if u see mola ali is talking about monafiqeen

and i dont thing he is talking about khums either

because he said

By Allah, even if Hasan and Husayn had done what you did

u know khums belongs to them, so why did mola said this?

please do explain....

i ll be thankful

u did not explain that for me

u can read that letter here

nahjul balaghah , letter number 41

the reason why i m saying that is that it seems you had not understood the letter

or may be i have not understood the letter

so in either case , we should try to see what our mola had actually said ...

if u gain something because of me , it will be an honour for me

and if i gain something because of u , it will be good luck for me

so u see , profit from both sides.....

anyways

i m thankful to you people for sparing time for me

may Allah bless u all

amin

and give u the strenght to serve masoomen amin

• Advanced Member

Can you tell me what is the Hukum (guidance) for following matters?

1- Direction of Prayer while plan flying

2- Sexual Transplanting for baby formation for those woman have some natural birth problem

3- Taking loan for Car from Bank

4- Insurance for life time till death

5- Insurance for specific period fro your child education

6- Doing saai (running between the safa and marwa in Mace) under the covered roof

7- Can we do sajda over the cemented floor

8- Wearing Ahram (dress for Hajj and Umraha) from other cites like from Newyork, Dubai , Karachi

9- About Kasar Roza (Roza during traveling) when a man travel 1000 km within an few hours

10- can you tell me weather we can eat chocolate or not

11- what about the watching movies

12- can we get bath (Gusul) while we have not using any of our hand neither right or lift

13- can you tell me that weather my son can continue research on big bank theory that result on creation of this world suddenly

14- can my daughter continue working on human evolution that negates the Adam

15- Can I use Alcohol with perfume and medicines

16- One of my brother is living in Alaska where its almost impossible to distinguish night and day time during winter how can he establish the prayer time

17- what about rally or march (jaloos) for Imam Hussain(AS)

18- what about the using plastic utensils

I can write many more questions because of time limitation I am stopping here

As you are doing the Taqleed of Imam can you tell me the answers of above

By the why we must obey and surrender (Aitat) to Imam(AS) not to Taqleed

Taqleed don’t means obey, Taqleed means you are getting knowledge from a man who knows better then you and consider as master of that subject

Mr. Raza don’t do any hanky-panky tell me the answers of all above question