Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ayat

PROPERTIES OF THE BEST WOMEN

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

PROPERTIES OF THE BEST WOMEN:

1.She is content: Such woman is the best one who becomes happy and content when her husband puts a loving glance on her, and when he orders her for something right, she obeys him immediately, and never does any thing against his will. - Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw)

2.She is a great cook and a good administrator: A woman who cooks neat, clean and delicious food for her husband. Allah has provided great food for such nice wife in paradise. In heaven, she will be asked to drink and eat whatever you wish, as this is the reward for the pain and services which you performed for your husband! - Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw)

3.The best woman among your women is one who cooks delicious food, spends the money justly and does not waste it. Such women are the workers of Allah, and the workers of Allah never get hopeless and regretful! - Imam Jafer-e-Sadiq (as)

She is priceless: A woman doesn't have any price, whether she is good or bad. A good and nice lady can not be measured with money or gold or silver, as she is far more expensive and precious than money or gold. Similarly, a woman with bad character and worst nature can not be compared with sand, as sand is far more higher and good than her. - Imam Jafer-e-Sadiq (as)

4.She is loving, caring and patient: Do not you want me to tell you about those ladies who will enter paradise? A woman who is loving and caring to her husband, and gives births to his children and when he gets angry with her, she instantly says My hand is in your hand like she does not get satisfied until her husband becomes happy with her. - Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw)

5.She is obedient: Lucky and fortunate woman is one who respects her husband and does not give him any pain, hurt or discomfort and does not makes him worried and obeys him in all the right aspects of life. - Imam Jafer-e-Sadiq (as)

6.She does Jehaad: The Jehaad of woman is that she must not lose her patience if she gets hurt from her husband. Her patience is her Jehaad. - Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw)

Yes !!! we shld be with this and we shld go for it ..... we shld follow how Bibi Fatima al Zahra (saw) was .... and Bibi Zaniab (saw) in Karbala a strong lady .... Big hearted ...

salsa, you spamming?? -_-

I have to say though, they're beautiful qualities to have, but seem limited, I'm sure we have much more than the ones mentioned.

Edited by shia12

i just noticed something that people usually dont notice

why do girls dress up more than men?

i knw it sounds funny but lately ive been reading history and ive come to knw that throughout history men have loved women for thier beauty and women like men for thier bravery, intelligence and probably money

so i guess men have a sentimental weakness for beauty and women for words

i knw it sounds funny but lately ive been reading history and ive come to knw that throughout history men have loved women for thier beauty and women like men for thier bravery, intelligence and probably money

We dress up for our men meaning if you are married your husband....coz I guess that's the only way to get a decent compliment outta them :unsure:

I like your last line bro....nicely put :)

thanx nusu but im talkin just general, even the unmarried girls always dress like theyre competin for miss universe or sumfin

U talking about gals with or without hijaab??....All I can sadly say is the western influence?? though we love to blame the west for everything :P

I may be wrong but I have seen MOST girls with hijaab dress modestly...though m not saying anything against those who dnt wear hijaab

N yes I have also seen gals do hijaab who are not dressed as modestly -_-

They dress up for each other man, not for guys.

Life is a competition for them. :Hijabi:

a best woman is the woman who doesnt try to be a man so she doesnt do manly things ;)

Guest Zahrah
i read this very interesting arabic proverb which says

"The intelligence of a woman is in her beauty and the beauty of a man is in his intelligence"

nonsense. sorry for my bad language, but it really bothers me when a culture treats a lady as a good. we are huamn beings not goods. im so sorry for such kinds of thinking.

Yes !!! we shld be with this and we shld go for it ..... we shld follow how Bibi Fatima al Zahra (saw) was .... and Bibi Zaniab (saw) in Karbala a strong lady .... Big hearted ...

would you pls talk about their husbands as well?

Edited by Zahrah