Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Evolutionary and Theological Timeline

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salam Alaykum

I posted this in another forum but decided to begin a new thread because I believe that there can be alot of discussion on this topic. People this is a dialogue and a conversation, I wanted to start off by saying that Nobody is right and Nobody is wrong..these will inshallah provide us all with a channel of challenge thought-provoking questions and thereby, enlightenment. And this being the thinkers discourse, I should assume that if these subjects are too weighty for you, you would not be here.

Many ancient Muslim philosophers believed in some kind of evolution not exactly in its modern form though because the evidence now is startling and back then it was just a philosophical hypothesis.

See this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Islamic...sophy#Evolution

Alberuni discovered evolution years before darwin? http://www.jstor.org/pss/226430

It is impossible to denounce evolution. If anything, we can see that Alberuni's philosophical and astronomical studies provided evidence that such a phenomenon exists. And with modern technology, anthropologists have found fossilized remains of everything from mammoths and dinosaurs to Homo erectus and every primate in between. These 'darwinism' creatures may be concluded to be just ornate extinct species, which can be a relevant statement. However, logically, 'Survival of the Fittest' is a very apt theory: Scientific research proves how environment can have profound effects on the human body (a simple example is that, even today, arab boys in the middle east seem to hit puberty at an earlier age then arab boys living in the western climate, this is just an average mean guys and im sure varies from person to person, but the overall idea is that, even today climate change effects biological systems and slowly something as insignificant as the age of puberty can be conditioned to a later time if generations are forced to leave their natural habit: this impart becomes evolutionary) So coming back to it, it seems that for us Shia's there can be a few options of belief:

1) Creationist (Evolution does not exist, plain and simple) H. Adam was the first contemporary lifeform on earth

This does not make sense to me because, well where did the fossils come from then? Did these creatures exist in the time of the prophets? Did Adam walk the land amongst dinosaurs?

2)Evolution exists..kinda..but not in Humans

In a nutshell, Survival of the Fittest is an acceptable phenomenon, however, based on theological history, it is concluded that these creatures became extinct and H. Adam was 'the first Man on Earth

3)Evolutionary Muslims

I would say there is a third option to just accept the idea of evolution, by saying yes, Organisms evolved into more complicated structures. Animals lost their wings, lost their legs, or lost their fins (respectively) and Primates evolved into contemporary H. Primates (Homo heidelbergensis, Homo erectus, etc.) and eventually, to Homo Sapiens. And ofcourse, to not denounce the Quran and Theological history, it was Adam (SA) that was the first Homo Sapien (independent of the said Evolutionised Homo Sapiens: the Quran makes the creation of Adam quite clear ofcourse)

Im not sure what I believe. If it is Creationism then we have a gap of other creatures that must have roamed the earth with the Prophets (since in this theory, Adam (SA) was the first on Earth?) and then theres always the question of Pangea..

With Evolution except in Humans it can be concluded that Dinosaurs and Primates and all these extinct creatures came and went, after which Hazrat Adam was put on Earth..This is quite a viable explanation except for then the question of Race comes into play.

And finally, theres evolutionism which can (and cant?) make sense both Scientifically and Theologically..Dinosaurs came, Primates came, H's came, Pangea went and finally Human life began with Hazrat Adam. However, Theologically, does such a belief put down the immense miracle and power of the character of Adam?

[shakir 76:2] Surely We have created man from a small life-germ uniting (itself): We mean to try him, so We have made him hearing, seeing.

[Yusufali 76:2] Verily We created Man from a drop of mingled sperm, in order to try him: So We gave him (the gifts), of Hearing and Sight.

[Pickthal 76:2] Lo! We create man from a drop of thickened fluid to test him; so We make him hearing, knowing.

This verse could also be used to argue for theistic evolutionary theory. A small life-germ uniting itself... asexual reproduction

Would these theories also denote the idea of asexual reproduction which can be maybe concluded to be the idea of the evolution of Single-Cell Micro Organisms into Creatures that have roamed the earth?

And what does all this ensue to the timeline of evolution from a theological perspective?

The question needs to be asked, in lemans terms, who came before - Adam or Dinosaurs?

Wasalam.

• Basic Members

Peace upon you

With the name of the benificient the almighty

Ðóáößó ÈöÃóäøó Çááøåó áóãú íóßõ ãõÛóíøöÑðÇ äøöÚúãóÉð ÃóäúÚóãóåóÇ Úóáóì Þóæúãò ÍóÊøóì íõÛóíøöÑõæÇú ãóÇ ÈöÃóäÝõÓöåöãú æóÃóäøó Çááøåó ÓóãöíÚñ Úóáöíãñ(8:53)

Excellent topic to choose that said each and every question has to be dealt with. Before I start thinking about this matter and the questions I think it’s a must to know about how different the viewpoints are when you see things, comment them and understand them. I must tell that I acknowledge that my written English might lack fluency, excitement and correction although I hope that you will focus on the meaning. If anything isn’t clear please enlighten me about possible errors or mistakes.

Evolution in the sense that the matter or rather called existence changes shape or form is a debate other than the evolution of the mind. The second is however undeniable since everybody knows that the mind has a minor evolution constantly throughout life. From birth till he thinks he cannot develop more. Darwinism, creationism or whichever ism that supports evolution when it comes to form and shape is however a bit more interesting to debate about. Firstly let us have a look at the theories of these ideas. Some say life started out in space and came to earth when a meteor struck earth and hence was the cause of life on earth. Others think that life automatically started from water. The second is also acknowledged by the holy remembrance.

Ãóæóáóãú íóÑó ÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ Ãóäøó ÇáÓøóãóÇæóÇÊö æóÇáúÃóÑúÖó ßóÇäóÊóÇ ÑóÊúÞðÇ ÝóÝóÊóÞúäóÇåõãóÇ æóÌóÚóáúäóÇ ãöäó ÇáúãóÇÁ ßõáøó ÔóíúÁò Íóíøò ÃóÝóáóÇ íõÄúãöäõæäó(21:30)

Now let us have a look if its possible that life can come from a rock? It might be difficult to understand that a rock is alive but that’s another discussion and we will save that for another time. Now if this meteor struck earth and contained some water there is no doubt that life could have emerged from a meteor.

Ëõãøó ÞóÓóÊú ÞõáõæÈõßõã ãøöä ÈóÚúÏö Ðóáößó Ýóåöíó ßóÇáúÍöÌóÇÑóÉö Ãóæú ÃóÔóÏøõ ÞóÓúæóÉð æóÅöäøó ãöäó ÇáúÍöÌóÇÑóÉö áóãóÇ íóÊóÝóÌøóÑõ ãöäúåõ ÇáÃóäúåóÇÑõ æóÅöäøó ãöäúåóÇ áóãóÇ íóÔøóÞøóÞõ ÝóíóÎúÑõÌõ ãöäúåõ ÇáúãóÇÁ æóÅöäøó ãöäúåóÇ áóãóÇ íóåúÈöØõ ãöäú ÎóÔúíóÉö Çááøåö æóãóÇ Çááøåõ ÈöÛóÇÝöáò ÚóãøóÇ ÊóÚúãóáõæäó(2:74)

Beautiful isn’t it? The possibility that life actually emerged from a rock, a meteor which struck earth is actually a possible belief in Islam. Now let’s move to the most interesting part of our subject, physical evolution of mankind. One point must be said that mankind will automatically go through an evolution when one has passed judgment day as there are places in the holy Quran that indicates that people’s skin will change and etc. Before going in deep with this matter, or let us just say before we move into this matter I wish to quote the martyr and the sign of God Murtada Mutahari:

“Men of science assume two types of evolution for man: one of which is biological evolution, about which you may have read in biology and know that man is considered as the most perfect animal and the last link in the natural evolution of animals. The meaning of biological evolution is clear: it is an evolution that the process of nature has produced without the intervention of man himself and without his asking for it. In this respect there is no difference between man and other animals; since every animal has reached a stage of evolution by a natural and coercive process. The same process has brought man to the stage that we call him a human being, and consider him a specific kind of species as distinct from other species. “

Fossils of mankind have been found that are older than this young man’s white beard. Could it be an illuminati way of making people fall into confusion or did there exist other species close to mankind before, during and after the descending of the prophet Adam? More questions arise such as it could be divine test for mankind simply let go of the belief that God created mankind? What is the definition of mankind? Are we able to call ourselves human beings, the most intellectual being, and the most superior existence? How could we be able to reach this stage if we aren’t already “human beings”? Maybe there existed human beings but they weren’t evolved, mentally, socially or physically so they weren’t worthy of being mentioned?

åóáú ÃóÊóì Úóáóì ÇáúÅöäÓóÇäö Íöíäñ ãøöäó ÇáÏøóåúÑö áóãú íóßõä ÔóíúÆðÇ ãøóÐúßõæÑðÇ(76:1)

I hope my shortcomings will be forgiven if not ignored, and I sincerely hope that I could provide with something useful as my search or lets say last couple of minutes has provided me personally with extra knowledge. All thanks to our leaders, guides, infallibles and the most wise Allah.

Peace upon you

• Advanced Member

I believe Evolution is something found in the Quran

along with Lemaitre's ideas about Big Bang theory

and that this must be accepted by Muslims in the long-term.

Evolution gave humans the ability to progress in many ways. If we include Islam in the idea of evolution this means that the human being is conditioned by Islam to remain healthy, allows him to control sexual desires and greed, we are given this ability by evolution. Contrary to atheists Muslims have the strongest feeling of belonging to an identity (very important for the human being, decreases 30% of cancer), do not engage in suicide, alcohol, sex with animals, etc. Islam conditions logic and restraint to the highest extent. While atheism draws man back to the greed, sexual desires with the naive idea that stimulating this unstoppable force will somehow (same as animals) make it stop. Thus Atheism drives man against evolution and towards his primitive feelings and repressed unconscious.

So evolutionary as we know is necessary to make sense of Islam as a religion and how it is designed for man to steer us humans towards a healthy, logical life and away from our common ancestor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Interesting topic, unfortunately with so little replies. I hope we can continue this discussion because it's what troubling me too as a Muslim.

I'll discuss dharsi's 3 options of belief.

1. Creationist --> with compelling evidence of evolution, it's hard to lean on this path. So, I'll skip it.

2. Evolution, except Man --> Interesting because it explains Quranic & Islamic belief that Adam didn't have parents. But, it's just the same with Creationist with the creation of Man. It also raises additional problems: in empirical senses, where did Adam came from? how did he get to Earth?

3. All Evolution --> easier to grasp, but the consequence is Adam & Hawwa had "animal" parents

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is my opinion on this matter;

We look at 2:30 in the Quran, and it says:

2_30.gif

And God said, "I shall place a vicegerent on earth." "Will You place therein one who will spread evil therein and shed blood, while we celebrate Your praises, glorify You, and uphold Your absolute authority?" He said, "I know what you know not."

Angels cannot create ideas/concepts like we can. So why would they ask/comment something like "Will You place therein one who will spread evil therein and shed blood", unless there was already a creature like that on earth? I believe this refers to the Neanderthals or whatever humanoid being was already on earth. The angels could see the Neanderthals (or w/e) on earth, then see Prophet Adam(pbuh) and think it's the same thing and thus ask why would He place such a vicegerent on earth.

Thus we can perhaps conclude that there were already human-like creatures on earth before Adam(pbuh), and whether or not those creatures came from apes, I don't know.

This theory also explains why humans came from Adam and Eve, even though they only had 2 sons, and thus this theory confirms that no incest occurred

it's just a theory tho

salam

• Advanced Member

If we Just see God as Transcendnet it becomes incredibly easy to beleieve that humans had evolved from lesser forms. The only problem one may have is in reconciling some vague verses in scriptures. but With respect to belief in God alone, If one just believes in His Transcendence, then it is very easy to to think that God being separtae from this Universe made everything, including humans, to have evolved from something lesser. This is becaue we see God as distant and therefore not involved in every moment. We also create a dualism between Body and Spirit in such a way that it makes us think that the spirit is some fancy hidden thing that is clinging somehow to the Body. We fail to realize that the body as we see it is a manifestation of the spirit! In other words, we fail to realize that we actually see the spirit through the body!

If we see God not only as Transcndent but Immanent as well, then we begin to see God's hands in every moment of creation. We see everything as a face of God. We see human beings with respect to their bodies) as the most perfect creation. We would see human beings (even as we see their bodies) as the most complete manifestation of God.

So, when some believers deny evolution, they are denying it because they see it conflicting with Tawheed. They dont understand and find it impossible to see how the most perfect body can evolve from a less perfect body (i.e. an animal). Human beings (which manifest or symbolyzes God most), evolve from something else (which manifestst or symbolizes God less)?

"Maybe" to WONDER How Adam DESCENDED or Appeared on this earth is to wonder HOW Muhammad ascended or DISAPPEARED into the Heavens. Maybe it was a miracle after all!

• Advanced Member

(salam)

how are u all doing?

Well this is a fun topic and believe or not Quran have contrary verses for it. There is one way to get over the contradictions, and that is to translate the verses involving adam and eve's creation as metaphorical rather than historical. Dr shariati points out on his lecture (man and Islam) that there is a second translation in the story. This translation can be helped by the arabic word which is translated in to 'Rib', as eve was created from adam's rib. The arabic word has a second translation which is 'essence', and what strengthen this view is that the Hebrew word for rib which is used in genesis also carries the second meaning of essence. in this context 'eve was created from adam's essence' (for me makes more sense). One of the consequences of this translation is that it makes the story metaphorical rather than historical since essence is not a physical thing.

My view is the same. I believe the story has far more wisdom in it, if it is read in metaphorical terms rather than historical. This makes me evolutionist and I have a lot of respect for darwin and many muslim forget the contribution darwin made for modern science. He revolutionized biology beyond belief.

• Advanced Member
And finally, theres evolutionism which can (and cant?) make sense both Scientifically and Theologically..Dinosaurs came, Primates came, H's came, Pangea went and finally Human life began with Hazrat Adam. However, Theologically, does such a belief put down the immense miracle and power of the character of Adam?

Not that it matters, but your time line is way off. Pangaea went just before the Triassic, dinosaurs were technically after and primates are still around.

Anyway. More on topic. It also depends on what you view Adam and Eve as. Were they biologically the first humans, or spiritually? Where they the first animals that God gave a human soul rather than the first human animal?

If you have an abrahamic faith, then you shouldn't find that so difficult to grasp, unless you take scripture at the most basic level of understanding. So it comes to no surprise that I find this more of a question of: Evolution happened. How do you reconcile your theology with it.

• Advanced Member

I think there are at least 4 problems to be solved with the theory of Adam & Hawwa were descendent from early humanoid (e.g. Neanderthal, etc):

- Since in Quran mankind is frequently called as Children of Adam, we must be certain that there are only first 2 Homo Sapiens (i.e. Adam & Hawwa) & not more. We must also be certain that all humanoid were extinct, except this 1st 2 Homo Sapiens + a very small number of non-Homo Sapiens humanoid if you believe that Adam's children are married to them (not incest). I don't know if it's even possible or not. But it sure raises a lot of follow up questions (e.g. what happens to the early humanoids, etc)

- Remember that Quran says that Isa's creation is similar to Adam, i.e. miraculous creation unlike any other normal birth. Since Isa had no father, to be miraculous, Adam must also at least had no father too (which of course, in classical texts, both Adam & Hawwa had no parents). So, it's contradictory to the theory of Adam coming from early humanoid

- As far as I know, classical texts from the ma'sumin never mentioned anything about Adam & Hawwa having parents

- From classical texts, if I'm not mistaken, the meeting point of Adam & Hawwa was Makkah where Adam built the 1st Ka'bah. But, according to DNA evidence, modern humans originated in East Africa about 200,000 years ago & migration from Africa only occured 70,000 years ago. How to reconcile the classical texts with this? Adam & Hawwa went back again to East Africa?

From this point, if you are an agnostic, it's just easy to use Occam's razor & say that Quran is simply false. Before answering this satisfactorily, it's hard for any Muslim to convince an agnostic about the truthfulness of Quran

• Basic Members

(salam)

IMHO, I believe in evolution - and I don't see any contradictions in the Quran, Allah(swt) tells us in the Quran that life began in a drop of water, which is what evolutionary scientists also believe. It has an overwhelming amount of scientific evidence, at a macro and micro level. When it comes to the hominids (human-like so-called human ancestors) there are many gaps and they are nothing like us in terms of how highly developed they are.

There is now DNA evidence that humans descended from one single man, about 30,000 - 40,000 years ago, that there may have been a 'bottle neck' which caused all the early humans to perish except for one. This clearly points to the existence of Adam(as).

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0QY..._4/ai_n17134224

I hope you find some pertinent information in this article.

(wasalam)

If I'm an evolutionist, I can't say that I'm agree with Nasr's arguments. Creationism has not proven to be an adequate alternative for evolutions since it also has several issues, such as where did a more complex life forms come from? Just come out of nowhere without any process?

Moreover, as a theist, one would not have a problem in accepting evolution. For example, if one thinks God as a creator of Law & the Law itself is the 1st intellect (using emanation philosophy), then evolution is just an implementation of law. It's similar to programmers writing codes for Artificial Intelligence.

• Advanced Member
If I'm an evolutionist, I can't say that I'm agree with Nasr's arguments. Creationism has not proven to be an adequate alternative for evolutions since it also has several issues, such as where did a more complex life forms come from? Just come out of nowhere without any process?

The non-scientific Evolutionary Theory attempts to explain it by claiming a 'survival of the fittest' or 'natural selection' argument... which should be as crazy of a postulation to a person of science as the idea of an almighty creator is. The difference is, however, that we theists have proof in our holy books of God's power of creation and thus have no need of asking such silly questions that will give us absolutely NO benefit in our daily lives. The missing link here is faith, which obviously a person of pure science can never grasp and thus will NEVER understand the true beauty, perfection, and purpose of our existence.

Moreover, as a theist, one would not have a problem in accepting evolution. For example, if one thinks God as a creator of Law & the Law itself is the 1st intellect (using emanation philosophy), then evolution is just an implementation of law. It's similar to programmers writing codes for Artificial Intelligence.

It should not be just theists who have a problem with evolution. Again, there is NO scientific basis for evolutionary theory. It is simply abductive reasoning, or in layman's terms... an uneducated guess. As the author of the article states, it is mathematically, biologically, and logically impossible for this theory to be true. More information cannot arise from less information.

Now, when regarding theology, we must consider the creation of Prophet Adam(a.s.). He was not created on Earth, but instead placed here. And we know the modern human is a descendant of Adam & Eve. Thus, we have not come about from a 'theistic evolution'.

To quote the author of the article... "If suddenly a fish grows wings and starts flying and a blind fish opens up its eyes and sees,[...], we should not follow the path of finding logically absurd answers which also keep the Hand of God out of His creation. We should remember biological evolution is more miraculous than any miracle that is claimed by any religion for its founder of even for God... if you do not become in a sense mesmerized by the outward power of current scientific claims, you will reach that conclusion."

May Allah guide us all to the truth, inshaAllah.

(wasalam)

i think we need more knowladge regarding how the world was formed and how life begun on earth

evulotionary theory is still a theory and may go under many changes

here im gonna paste some quran verses and some questions about them related to creation and human creation

first the question of how the world was created is a valid question in quran:

Say (O Muhammad): Travel in the land and see how He originated creation, then Allah bringeth forth the later growth. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.

regarding human creation Quran said where it started :

Who made all things good which He created, and He began the creation of man from clay

i dont know if the word clay in english represent the word Øíä in arabic , but

this word come in quran in three verses with -the- befor and those verses where not talking about human creation but about a human using the known clay

And Pharaoh said: O chiefs! I know not that ye have a god other than me, so kindle for me (a fire), O Haman, to bake the mud; and set up for me a lofty tower in order that I may survey the god of Moses; and lo! I deem him of the liars.

while the verses talking about human craetion mentiond a clay-mud ,

dose that mean a certain type? dose that mean a mud like substance? dose that mean that mud back then in history was diffrent ?

i dont know , and i have to go back to the original meaning of the word , where it originate from and the meaning of the sounds of its letters

now , quran mention a character to that mud-clay we were created from

Then ask them (O Muhammad): Are they stronger as a creation, or those (others) whom we have created? Lo! We created them of plastic clay.

plastic clay or stickey or viscouse clay

more than that quran said something about a process of the mud phase

Verily We created man from a product of wet earth

the arabic word used is ÓáÇáÉ which means progeny

offspring

descent

genealogy

parentage

ancestry

blood

stock

race

strain

line

not a product as the translator used

i didnt finish this search yet in quran verses regading stages of creation ,

the question is about adam and how we all relate to him still unanswered to me untill now

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
Salam Alaykum

... These 'darwinism' creatures may be concluded to be just ornate extinct species, which can be a relevant statement. However, logically, 'Survival of the Fittest' is a very apt theory: Scientific research proves how environment can have profound effects on the human body ...

...1) Creationist (Evolution does not exist, plain and simple) H. Adam was the first contemporary lifeform on earth

This does not make sense to me because, well where did the fossils come from then? Did these creatures exist in the time of the prophets? Did Adam walk the land amongst dinosaurs?

2)Evolution exists..kinda..but not in Humans

In a nutshell, Survival of the Fittest is an acceptable phenomenon, however, based on theological history, it is concluded that these creatures became extinct and H. Adam was 'the first Man on Earth

3)Evolutionary Muslims

I would say there is a third option to just accept the idea of evolution, by saying yes, Organisms evolved into more complicated structures. Animals lost their wings, lost their legs, or lost their fins (respectively) and Primates evolved into contemporary H. Primates (Homo heidelbergensis, Homo erectus, etc.) and eventually, to Homo Sapiens. And ofcourse, to not denounce the Quran and Theological history, it was Adam (SA) that was the first Homo Sapien (independent of the said Evolutionised Homo Sapiens: the Quran makes the creation of Adam quite clear ofcourse)

Im not sure what I believe. If it is Creationism then we have a gap of other creatures that must have roamed the earth with the Prophets (since in this theory, Adam (SA) was the first on Earth?) and then theres always the question of Pangea..

Assalamallikum,

As is revealed in the Qur'an and oft repeated in the Bible, the God of Noah (subhannhu wa ta al alah) is the "Only Reality"(swt), the Creator (swt): "Kun, fayakun" "Be, and it is".

So what is obvious here ? We know the "how", but NOT the "when".

"Survival of the Fittest" is Spencerism, not Darwin. Besides, the most apt short phrase would be: "Survival of the Most Adaptable"

"Evolution" was mostly organizing biology and geology(fossils) together. But things are changing.

First and foremost, monkeys and primate have 24 pairs of chromosones in their genetic make-up. Man has 23 pairs. So we are NOT closely related even though the genetic make-up in both cases is anywhere from 90% to 99% the SAME. Bananas are only 40% similar to us.

Secondly, as we now know from epigenetics, snakes and such "haven't lost anything", but their bodies produce enzymes that suppress some genetic expressions. Look on the Net for experiments where these enzymes are counter-acted upon chemically and you get snakes with legs.

Extinctions: 65 million year old question: what killed the dinosaurs? I don't believe the "asteroid" story. Why? well mammals also lived at the time, so why weren't they killed too? And alligators and crocodiles are dinosaurs, so why didn't they survive? Persoanally, I think bacterial disease did it. Why? Alligators and Crocs produce their own antibacterial agents in their blood, mammals apparantly were not affected, and whatever was supposed to happen to the fish et alia in the seas isn't included in any discussions I ever read or saw.

Also, I think evolutionaries get a little hokey sometimes. An example I can think of was of a water creature in North American that was hunted by this "feroious pedator". It was on Nova or something. Anyway, that presentation went to say that to escape and survive, the prey evolved legs to runaway. Story: hunt and hunted. Conclusion: necessity is the mother of evolutionary invention.

Now if I were the "hunted one", I would have evolved wings, so I could fly away and not run the risk of running into another kind of predator while I was trying out my new legs. :!!!:

So, as a historical note, where did Darwin get the impulse to write what he did, especially for a man with a theological degree.

In the early 1800s, naturalists began asking the question: we, Man, already select for characteristics we want in dogs, cattle, sheep, horses, bees, ... So does Nature do anything similar? And with that, questions about mechanisms, time, etc.

The biggest "challenge" that Darwin has been subject to is at the beginning of Chapter 6 of "...Origin..." where Darwin descibes "gradual" change but subsequent study has shown "evolutionary jumps" as the dominant means of change.

Did you ever read about moths in London?

Assalamallikum

Allah Akbar

• Advanced Member

786-92-110

Salam

We know the "how", but NOT the "when".

If We can Combine this thread With Adams before Adam, may be it can result in Something .

From the 6 days of Creation , 2+4 and the Shaping, the fashionning of Adam, Here We Need to Know the Timing. Some units refers to 1,000 Years, others Refers to 50,000 Years . If We Suppose the Big bang theory Took 6 Days of the Genesis, than We Have Each Day of creation = 660,000,000 Years 15,000 X 10 exp 6. Just Approximations.

So Could We Combine our Efforts ?