Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiasoldier786

Obama quotes great hadith, to applause

Rate this topic

(salam)

It's actually a very nice speech. He quoted saying from all the major religion of the world. He said for Jesus (as) "Love thy neighbor" the he quoted one of the famous hadith of the Holy Prophet(sas) "Love your brother like you love yourself".

(bismillah)

(salam)

Inshallah This Finds you all in the best of health and iman,

I honestly Do not think I should feel honored that the president of the united states is qouting a hadith By the holy prophet of islam Prophet Mohammed Peace and Blessings be upon him and upon his household,I Belive Mr Obama Should Feel Honored for only qouting those blessed words of true wisdom, I wouldnt see this as an opportunity for us as muslims to thank the website because Mr Obama qouting sayings from different faiths aswell it was not as if he had only spoken about a hadith by our holy prophet Mohammed (pbuh) Thats just my personal opinion

Salam's & Dua's

Sayed Mohammed

Good thing he qouted a sunni hadith to please Muslims ...you really thought he would quote a hadith from al kafi to speak to all Muslims !! ..no way ..the majority of muslims arent shia ..are they ?!!

Edited by TheMuslim2009

There's an old saying in Arabic, "He puts the poison in honey"

SO here is what I think:

everyone is happy thinking this man is a saviour and some are even claiming to be "proud"

Change? What change? and NO I won't give the guy a chance, if he mentions a quote from the prophet Mohammad and people remember it, then I Will bring forth his speech from AIPAC and his love for "Zionism" since he was 11. Infact the African-american associations saw Zionist movements in the Middle East as a role model during the 50s and 60s and even before that. Due to the Jews being a minority and they overwhelmed the majority and created their own state and thus obtaining their so called freedom and rights. African American assosiations and Zionist movements share a very diverse and old relationship many people are not aware of.

This man has pledged before he became president that he would pull out of Iraq within a period of 16 months, ALL TROOPS.

Yet he stuck to the same deal made by G.W.Bush that 50,000 Soldiers will remain in Iraq even after the withdrawl to "assisst Iraqi forces, and protect American assests in Iraq." he is the same person that is going to make Afghanistan a new battlefield which is worse than it ever was. He is a liar, similar to all the former American presidents. How can you fix an economy while funding another war? Go to war while your economy is about collapse?

His speeches are good, they are motivating (for many who are ignorant and do not see beyond motivating words) this is the power of publicity, the power of Axelrod and the rest of the Jewish gang. Dennis Ross was also reappointed as Hilary Clinton's advisor on the Middle East and he also served under the Bush administration. There is no CHANGE, there will be NO CHANGE. He maybe be black and many of you might think he is different, but it's a WHITE system and a JEWISH system, they call the shots not him, he's a puppet nothing more or less. "

America will rise, stronger than ever" yes and the chinese and russians are just waiting for that with open arms lol.

Americans! welcome to the newly Obama created Quagmire, AFGHANISTAN. lets enjoy the years to come.

^ Couldn't have said it better myself. People should get over the "Omg he's the first black President, YAYYY!!" thing. Yes, it's a nice change, but will it really bring any change??

What a failed attempt on his part, in my opinon.

American presidents make me bitter.. :squeez:

Edited by Midnight Garden

Good thing he qouted a sunni hadith to please Muslims ...you really thought he would quote a hadith from al kafi to speak to all Muslims !! ..no way ..the majority of muslims arent shia ..are they ?!!

obamas family in kenya are sunnis and he was raised a sunni in indonesia so hes familiar with yr so called bukhari. thats why he lost his faith and became christian. :lol:

obamas family in kenya are sunnis and he was raised a sunni in indonesia so hes familiar with yr so called bukhari. thats why he lost his faith and became christian. :lol:

Thats not true, obama didnt quote sunni hadith because of his father and step father happened to be Sunnis, thats nonsense, he's aware that Sunni represents the majority of Muslims world wide, he wanted to talk to the Ummah not minorities ( Shia, Ahmadis etc )

Thats not true, obama didnt quote sunni hadith because of his father and step father happened to be Sunnis, thats nonsense, he's aware that Sunni represents the majority of Muslims world wide, he wanted to talk to the Ummah not minorities ( Shia, Ahmadis etc )

Yes and even Usama Bin Laden, Mulla Umar (LA) etc. all belong to your Ummah, maybe they can learn true Islam :lol: .

There's an old saying in Arabic, "He puts the poison in honey"

SO here is what I think:

everyone is happy thinking this man is a saviour and some are even claiming to be "proud"

Change? What change? and NO I won't give the guy a chance, if he mentions a quote from the prophet Mohammad and people remember it, then I Will bring forth his speech from AIPAC and his love for "Zionism" since he was 11. Infact the African-american associations saw Zionist movements in the Middle East as a role model during the 50s and 60s and even before that. Due to the Jews being a minority and they overwhelmed the majority and created their own state and thus obtaining their so called freedom and rights. African American assosiations and Zionist movements share a very diverse and old relationship many people are not aware of.

This man has pledged before he became president that he would pull out of Iraq within a period of 16 months, ALL TROOPS.

Yet he stuck to the same deal made by G.W.Bush that 50,000 Soldiers will remain in Iraq even after the withdrawl to "assisst Iraqi forces, and protect American assests in Iraq." he is the same person that is going to make Afghanistan a new battlefield which is worse than it ever was. He is a liar, similar to all the former American presidents. How can you fix an economy while funding another war? Go to war while your economy is about collapse?

His speeches are good, they are motivating (for many who are ignorant and do not see beyond motivating words) this is the power of publicity, the power of Axelrod and the rest of the Jewish gang. Dennis Ross was also reappointed as Hilary Clinton's advisor on the Middle East and he also served under the Bush administration. There is no CHANGE, there will be NO CHANGE. He maybe be black and many of you might think he is different, but it's a WHITE system and a JEWISH system, they call the shots not him, he's a puppet nothing more or less. "

America will rise, stronger than ever" yes and the chinese and russians are just waiting for that with open arms lol.

Americans! welcome to the newly Obama created Quagmire, AFGHANISTAN. lets enjoy the years to come.

Agree 100%. The man is a satanist just like all the previous presidents. He is still a slave to the zionists and his true colours will be revealed soon.

Wasalaam