Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
BabyBeaverIsAKit

Prayers Fulfilled

Rate this topic

Have you ever prayed for something very hard, and you never expected that it would ever happen in a million years, and yet your praying made all the difference and it happened? Was there any particular prayer that you did?

The reason I'm making this thread is because I'm praying really hard for a few things (primarily one thing, and secondarily the other two things). I feel like those three things will never happen in a million years. So, I was hoping that reading about other people's experiences in which Allah granted their prayers might help me strengthen my faith, give me hope, and make my own prayers for these three things more sincere and thus more likely to be accepted.

This might not be the most exciting or interesting topic, but please do respond, I really need everyone's responses. Thanks.

Edited by BabyBeaverIsAKit

Thank Allah for all dat He has given ya and thank for all that He has not given ya...

Wen u thank Allah... Allah showers more blessings upon u.

Also, read ziyarah arbaeen for 40 days... iA all ur legit hajaat will be fulfilled. this amal has worked for a lot of momineens.

ws

Yes I have prayed for something that seemed a far way off but my prayers were answered a few months later. Al hamdulilah. I didn't really read a specific dua, just asked for it after every prayer. And I did salawaat before and after asking, because I've heard that Allah doesn't want to listen to the beginning and the end and leave out the between.

Sister I recommend the recitation of Dua Joshan Sagheer with heart and soul concentration in order to gain some knowledge and nearness of Allah swt. That is the operating principle of any dua that someone may recommend -- it involves you into establishing a contact with Allah swt so you can make your humblest request while admitting to His Greatness and Truth with praise and the sincerest of intentions after you concentrate on and recite its beautiful and touching phrases and its true words. Eventually something extraordinarily amazing happens and you get your wish that you thought was possible only through an act of God, as they put it.

It has happened to me on a couple of big occasions in my life and the outcomes shaped the course of it. Its like experiencing a miracle -- something you can never forget and it increases your faith. I'm a common person who is not special in the slightest but Allah's greatness manifests itself to even me and all the way. I apologize for not explaining the specifics of what and when as I try not to disclose my real life identity. I hope that you will understand my reservation, and that my attempt to explain its method could be of any use. ^

YES YES YES AND YES SIS! My whole life. Miracles. Not many special duas either...jst after namaz, b4 going to bed etc. Like, duas in my heart, every day. In fact I find I had MORE hujjahs fulfilled back when I didnt even remember HOW to pray than I do now that I pray 5 times a day. Also sis- besides the duas that wERE answered...the biggest blessing God ever gave me was the DUA HE DIDNT ANSWER!!!! Was SOOOO upset for so many years only to find out...god answered my dua by NOT letting it happen as it would have DESTROYED my life. SO pray, sis, pray!

Have you ever prayed for something very hard, and you never expected that it would ever happen in a million years, and yet your praying made all the difference and it happened? Was there any particular prayer that you did?

The reason I'm making this thread is because I'm praying really hard for a few things (primarily one thing, and secondarily the other two things). I feel like those three things will never happen in a million years. So, I was hoping that reading about other people's experiences in which Allah granted their prayers might help me strengthen my faith, give me hope, and make my own prayers for these three things more sincere and thus more likely to be accepted.

This might not be the most exciting or interesting topic, but please do respond, I really need everyone's responses. Thanks.

In my experience, dua-e-tawassul followed by dua-e-mashlool with the right marifat can move mountains!

Salaams,

Great responses. AjarkumAllah

First & Foremost a connection with Allah (swt) needs to be increased to the highest degree; your belief system will ultimately change.

Allah (swt) is the granter of all that is big or small. We can pray for anything that is in our hearts legitimate and sincere with pure intentions.

I have to say praying Salatul Layl has changed my entire spiritual perspective. It is the answer to a special connection to Allah (swt) Lord of the Worlds.

Supplication in general on a daily basis keeps us close to the Allah (swt); Never give up in feeling like Allah (swt) is not answering your prayer.

There is a hadith that states : Allah (swt) delays the wishes of his PATIENT servant b/c he loves to hear the call of HIS PATIENT,SINCERE, servants.

My supplication always begin with blessings to the Prophet (as). We must understand that Allah (swt) knows best, He (swt) answers our prayers in 3 different ways:

1. Grants your wishes.

2. Delays for it may not be good for you.

3. Or does not grant your wish for he leaves something better for you in the Akhira.

To answer your original question:

Yes I have prayed for far-fetched (extremely ideal wishes) & SubhanAllah thru a believers weapons of supplication & tears Allah (swt) not only answered my prayers, but he answered them EXACTLY the way I had asked for them SUBHANALLAH!

Be Sincere in Love and Devotion to Allah (swt) MUKHLISAN as did our Ahlul Bayt (as); our role models and you will be drowning in love for Allah (swt)

And only then will you believe in all that is seen and unseen. This will strenghthen your Iman and never let you lose hope in Allah (swt) power to give his servants for what they desire...

Keep Praying

Always remember : Allah (swt) knows Best :)

-AbedAllah

^Oh, are you recommending it because that worked for you? I've heard that you should read it but has it actually worked for you personally?

I had a persistent problem for 4 years, and it got solved within 40 days of the aamal.

Yes, I've got some times fulfilled.

Let me give you my examples.

One day, I was afflicted with big difficulties in my life. I didn't know how to deal with it. Mawlana told me to recite Dua-e-Tawassul regularly. So I started reciting Dua-e-Tawassul regularly before I went to bed. And each day, my day's vision got brighter and more prosperous and I could see solutions in my life come to me, Alhamdullilah! In the end, all my difficulties were gone.

One day, I went to a workplace with new colleagues. And after the first day, I thought there is no way I'm going back second day to that work place as I thought all those people may not mingle with me. So what I did was I tried my best going each day, as well as reciting Dua-e-Mashlool every night (because I heard that that Dua can move mountains, and can even make people who don't like you become your friends). As I recited Dua-e-Mashlool each night after Isha prayers, I was not only talking to each colleague in my workplace comfortably but I was walking around their desks with ease and humour.

And ofcourse, the one I've not tried that someone recommended in this topic is Ziyarat-e-Ashoora. Inshallah, hope to try reciting soon.

never. that is against the teachings of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) . study http://www.almizan.org/Tafseer/Volume3/Baqarah44.asp

You know what I mean. If a person gets a terminal illness and the docs have given up hope, then it doesn't seem like the person will recover in a million years. Yet, you still keep praying because while he/she has a 99% chance of dying, she has a 1% chance of making it, and that is enough to make you pray. In this case, you know on some level that your prayers might not be answered, yet you still pray.

Thanks, Hopeful, I think I will try that.

Edited by BabyBeaverIsAKit