Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

this is my 2nd post here

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

assalamo alaykum!

please please please i need to talk to some alima or someone who can really answer my Q's according to Ayatullah Sistani rullings

please give me somene's email or any way to contact a person i wana talk to some alima lady by email or on msn please!!

please repyl!!!

thanks

• Basic Members

This is the best thing I could do in this short time: [Edited cz of obligatory precaution - No sharing of phone numbers. Thankyou]

through this phone number you could talk to a representative of Ayatollah Sistani, you can call this number 3 hours from now, now I cannot be certain that a lady alim picks up. take my advice don't be so worried if a man or a lady picks up the phone you just go ahead and ask your question there is nothing wrong with that.

let me know if you could ask your question, if you couldn't also let me know I mean through your post so I could search for you another way.

Salam

Edited by inshaAllah
  • Advanced Member

please i have to share my whole life with someone to get answer of my Q so i know all these websites i want someone in person!

thank you that posted the phone number! which i cannot see ofcourse.......i am also trying to get help from someone in my own community i think that would be the best thing as ineed to talk to someone whom i can trust!

but its not an easy thing for me fo if you have anything for me please share

thanks

• Advanced Member
please i have to share my whole life with someone to get answer of my Q so i know all these websites i want someone in person!

thank you that posted the phone number! which i cannot see ofcourse.......i am also trying to get help from someone in my own community i think that would be the best thing as ineed to talk to someone whom i can trust!

but its not an easy thing for me fo if you have anything for me please share

thanks

i have a maulana's no which ofcourse i cannot post here... wenever i have a masla i ask him... but i dont know any lady alima who can help u.... if u want i can pm u the no of the maulana... Hasnain Karari... India..

• Advanced Member
i have a maulana's no which ofcourse i cannot post here... wenever i have a masla i ask him... but i dont know any lady alima who can help u.... if u want i can pm u the no of the maulana... Hasnain Karari... India..

yea thanks but actually my story is so long like i said i would have to share my whole life to get answer so i think even on the phone i wont be able to talk

i am so confused and i prefer a lady alima!

thank you persain gulf that would be a huge favour!