Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
stefan804

Dua Wahda and Imam Hussain (as)

Rate this topic

Salaam Alaikum,

(Repost From The Reverts Board...Hoping For More Hands To Help)

Ok. I am new and I am learning and I think that I am doing well. My intention is there and my practice is following suit but I went to the masjid for the first time and we made our salat but tehn we all joined hands and did Dua Wahda. I was COMPLETELY lost.

I went home and tried to find the english translation and the arabic pronunciation online. I could not. I found the video on youtube and what not but that does not help because it does not allow me to memorize and learn.

Does anybody have access or can guide me to the resource where I can see the arabic pronunciation and the english translation. Is there a book of Shia Dua that has this that I can purchase? A PDF file I can download? Or even something that I can print?

Also, I want to learn more about Imam Hussein (as). His life and his death. Can you recommend some literature for me so that I might have a better understanding?

Ma'salaam,

Stefan

(salam)

Welcome to Islam and to Shiachat. :)

Here is Dua Wahda...

It has the Arabic text and English translation, but not the transliteration of the Arabic pronunciation. If you're not able to find that anywhere else, let me know and I can give it a shot.

DuaWahda.pdf

Edited by Salaam1