Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Authentic Mojaza

Rate this topic

Ok, I'm sorry for 'attacking your faith,' I just found it very rude that when some actually believe in it, you just say 'good marketing strategy.' It kinda hurts, you know? Would it really be so difficult to keep your thoughts to yourself, and let the people believing, believe, even if you don't?

It was directed at Ali, not you. So you don't need to feel bad or take offence. It's a discussion forum. You can't really expect everyone to think like you.

Anyway, I apologise if you felt offended by my comment.

Edited by SpIzo

salams

Number 1 ali didnt edit the video so stop making stupid jahil assumptions

number 2 ALAHUAWALAM no one said or confirmed its imam mehdi or wtver its somthign out of the ordianry that we noticed

number 3 Miracle or no miracle dont acuse ok?

wsalam

WS

1) I'm not making ANY assumptions. That's why I ASKED. Notice the QUESTION MARK. :dry:

2) I never said it was definitely Imam Mehdi (as)... :huh:

3) I'm not accusing anyone, I was ASKING him if that's what he meant by 'falling for the mojiza.'

I think you're the one that needs to stop making stupid jahil assumptions and figure out the context of the discussion before accusing others of making assumptions.

I think this is a unique marketing strategy. -_-

If it was the noorani (I dont even know if thats a word LOL!) would clearly be wearing a nike shirt..

I wish I could meet imams in real instead of in dreams :(

That is amazing bro ... That video .. Omg thats pro! One thing.. Does this mean the camera has more yaqeen then us?

Edited by ShiaSoldier@2007

(salam)

What camera bro, I was recording with like a 2 megapixel cell phone lens and recorded many videos with the same cell phone through out the trip. Clearly the concentration of the light on just that one individual even when they move like during the 6 minute area; truly a Mojaza!

Lol Ali Imran you silly young man. Now you should write a scientific paper on how Noor can be detected on a high quality digital camera. Then, we can invent Noorometers. I'll take 80% you 20%.

Edited by Cyan_Garamond

OMG OMG OMG HALLELUJAH THIS IS SO CRAZYYYYYYYYY YA Allah

that must be one noori camera, its capturing things even people cant see wah

this has revolutionized my existance

i would like to thank aal e imran for inspiring this revolution in me

Edited by Hussain_Abbas

Before you guys make a judgement, if you look at the original video posted above, at 26 sec a man enters the room, a simliar kind of noor decends on him for a few seconds. Not to deny the noorani personality at the front, but sunlight seems like a more likely explanation.

btw where was ayatullah behjat sitting?