Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ayatollah Sayyid Ahmad Al-Hasani Al-Baghdadi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Can anyone share their opinion on Ayatollah Al-Udhma Sayyid Ahmad Al-Hasani Al-Baghdadi? Nothing political, I know what he is about politically speaking I want to know about his fatwas etc. and if he has a Rasallah in English.

Thanks

Edited by abdullah218
  • Advanced Member

Salaam

The Ayatollahs on the truth who speak out against sectarianism and try to achieve unity, true unity will never be given funds, publicity or backing as long as they are on the truth. If you do get some joker on here criticising him or any of his fatwas e.t.c it will be double standards because they will never speak out against the main Ayatollahs and will defend the concept of Marjayet till the death but when it comes to these truthfull ayatollahs they are attacked and their fatwas are up for scrutiny.

• Advanced Member

^^But bro marjaeyat does exist but not in the form as it is today, so even the akhbaris are more wrong that the usoolis but even the usoolis are truning into a joke when it comes to taqleed e.t.c its one rule and law for sistani e.t.c and another completely different one for Fadlullah e.t.c

• Advanced Member

Was this thread started to bash the scholars?

The Ayatollahs on the truth who speak out against sectarianism and try to achieve unity, true unity will never be given funds, publicity or backing as long as they are on the truth.

The irony. What 'unity' are you talking about? If you really are against sectarianism, you wouldn't be pitting one Ayatullah against another.

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, the brother who started this thread did not want anyone's political views on him, but jurisprudential.

• Advanced Member
Was this thread started to bash the scholars?

The irony. What 'unity' are you talking about? If you really are against sectarianism, you wouldn't be pitting one Ayatullah against another.

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, the brother who started this thread did not want anyone's political views on him, but jurisprudential.

Speaking as someone who usually viscerally disagrees with most of what Undercover says, I have to defend by pointing out that he's doing no such thing. Ironically, quite the opposite. He was clearly criticizing those who pit one against the other. How you read exactly the opposite is a bit mystifying.

• Advanced Member
Speaking as someone who usually viscerally disagrees with most of what Undercover says, I have to defend by pointing out that he's doing no such thing. Ironically, quite the opposite. He was clearly criticizing those who pit one against the other. How you read exactly the opposite is a bit mystifying.

Yes he is, if you read his whole post and know who Sayyed Baghdadi is.

'The truth' which Undercover is referring to of being silenced, specifically of Sayyed Baghdadi - is I assume the one where he [this Sayyed] calls Sayyed Sistani 'a dumb devil'. Thats, this scholar's only claim to fame, anyway.

Edited by SpIzo