Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
786milaadz

Is it okay, to du'a to get married to someone ...

Rate this topic

(salam) , I jst need an answer to my confusion :angel:

If i du'a in a namaaz or after my Ziyarate Ashura, is it okay for me to have my dua

to marry someone? Like the 40 day Ziyarat-e-Ashura you do if u have a du'a , can mine be for marrying

someone? I don't know :(

thank you so much :)

If i du'a in a namaaz or after my Ziyarate Ashura, is it okay for me to have my dua

to marry someone? Like the 40 day Ziyarat-e-Ashura you do if u have a du'a , can mine be for marrying

(salam)

Fulfill 40 days Ziarat-e-Aashura. Your wish will be fulfilled. InshaAllah.

I personally did Zyarit Ashura for 40 days and my wish was for God to send me my soulmate and on the 40th day (no joke) this guy who I had been friends with for almost a year confessed that he was actually in love with me and has been since we met. We've been together since and got married in August 2007. The fact that this happened exactly on the last day that I did the Dua convinced me that he was special and that I should trust him. Our relationship has had its ups and downs, but I truly believe that he is my soulmate. So basically, what I'm saying is that based on my personal experience, making dua for this kind of stuff actually does work.

To be honest, I never know when the Muslim months start or end, so I can't tell you if it was during a specific month (Muharram) or not, but it probably wasn't. Also, I didn't memorize anything (my Arabic and pronunciation are definitely not excellent), so I just read it off a paper for the entire 40 days. I don't even think you need to verbalize your wish...God knows what's in your heart, but it wouldn't hurt to say what your intention is before you start the dua each time. I think you can download ziyarit Ashura from someplace on the Internet (anybody know where you can get it?) and do that for 40 days. In my experience it worked...but you really have to commit to it because it's a little long (it took me almost one hour to complete every day), but definitely worth it. It also makes you feel closer to God. I hope this helps. Good luck!!

P.S. I really don't understand how it could be harram to have a friend who is also a boy (this would mean that you would have to avoid 50% of the world's population). Of course, just because you're friends with someone, doesn't mean you should allow inappropriate things to happen between you.

I don't know where you can get the dua online (someone had photocopied it for me and I just read it off the paper). The way I did it was that I would get up early and do it before or after morning prayer. I don't think there is a specific time you have to do it or after a specific salat (sometimes I only had time to do it before going to bed, and it still worked). However, I have heard that it's preferable to make dua early in the morning, before sunrise. But the dua is not tied to any salat or anything like that. I'm not sure if the one I recited came from mafatih el jinan...I doubt it did. I'm going to try to find out where it came from and will get back to you. Good luck!

Yes, I'm almost positive this is the one I did (it was almost 5 years ago). That's a great Website, by the way. I wish I had it at the time cause it would have really helped if I had a transliteration (my Arabic skills are pretty weak) or even just the translation.

I've heard that Ziyarit Ashura is one of the most powerful duas and that you can ask anything of God (of course it can't be an evil or haram wish or anything like that). I'm sure it also wouldn't hurt to do extra stuff (tawasils, dua mashlool, etc...) cause that would just increase your chances of having your dua answered. Good luck to you and I hope everything works out for the best!

i did ziyarat ashura for 40 days to get jennifer alba instead god sent me someone much much better :wub:

Alhamd.. :) im happy for you. InshAllah I will start reciting and inshAllah I too will get some1 kul soon :P

(salam)

Personally , I would make better use of that 40 day thingie ...

Peace

(salam)

Oh mY days .. .Guys get a life .. dont use Ziarat-e-Ashura for these petty issues... recite Ziarat-e-Ashura for 40 days and ask God to forgive you and pray for HIS zahoor and for marriage and money ... Get a life guys... Stop misusing duas .... Ziarat-e-Ashura teaches us what kerbala is .. It teaches us how to save Islam and how to rise up against oppression and evil ... ITS NOT A MATCH MAKING DUA .. Honestly , you guys are acting like North Nazimabad Auties ....

Peace

Edited by labbaik_khamenai

Sure, or you could propose to her and save yourself 40days

or u can go to an amil ( usually found in india/pak) he will do something and 3 dino may mehboob aap k kadmo may

:D :lol:

i did ziyarat ashura for 40 days to get jennifer alba instead god sent me someone much much better :wub:

how stupid you are ?

u used these words " ziarat ashura " and

jennifer alba" in the same line :angry:

or u can go to an amil ( usually found in india/pak) he will do something and 3 dino may mehboob aap k kadmo may

:D :lol:

Beloved :unsure: u believe in this?? No one can do anything to get you a soulmate, its all upto Allah swt.

and who are you to discern what is a legitimate desire? Perhaps these people are 40 and would like to be better muslims and have kids.

however, forgiveness and zahoor is a nice idea.

its odd that you said marriage and money, then contradict yourrself. if you dont ask Allah (swt) to help you get married, tell me who do you ask?

(salam)

What is Ziarat-e-Ashura ?.. is it some kinda "AMIL's AMAL" which guarantees " Mehboob app k Kadmo main ?"..Get a life dude .... If we have legitimate desires , then we should speak to the girl's parents and not do Ziarat-e-Ashura.. I personally , its a misuse of Ziarat-e-Ashura ....Unless you convince me .....

Peace

(salam)

What is Ziarat-e-Ashura ?.. is it some kinda "AMIL's AMAL" which guarantees " Mehboob app k Kadmo main ?"..Get a life dude .... If we have legitimate desires , then we should speak to the girl's parents and not do Ziarat-e-Ashura.. I personally , its a misuse of Ziarat-e-Ashura ....Unless you convince me .....

Peace

Labbaik what about if one has not found their soulmates??? whose parents should they go and get hold off?? I think u need to get a life DUDE and not BELOVED!!!

Who are you to restrict what one can ask Allah swt via ziyarate ashura???

You have no right whatsoever.. to put a line over what wishes one can ask Allah swt via ziyarate ashura.

Edited by leila_11

Labbaik what about if one has not found their soulmates??? whose parents should they go and get hold off?? I think u need to get a life DUDE and not BELOVED!!!

Who are you to restrict what one can ask Allah swt via ziyarate ashura???

You have no right whatsoever.. to put a line over what wishes one can ask Allah swt via ziyarate ashura.

(salam)

oh wow ! from tomorrow onwards , anyone can recite ziarat-e-Ashura for 40 days to get laid ( thru Mutah) ... Do justice to Ziarat-e-Ashura... Ziarat-e-Ashura is not for our worldly gains ... It a code which will guide you and teach you how to be a kerbalai/Hussaini .. and please dont get emotional .. God has given you a lovely thing called "brain" to think...I am not restricting anyone ... All I am saying is , we can make better use of Ziarat-e-Ashura ... Honestly , I am bot gonna buy any of that BS.. and I am saying that because I have listened to 9 hours of lectures given by Syed Jawwad Naqvi on Kerbala and Ziarat=e=Ashura ( one of the top 3 students of Ayatollah Jawwad Amouli)...

Peace

^^ hmm I actually agree with Leila.

What you want to ask for from God is upto you. Something trivial to you might be the biggest thing in the world to the next person. Am not saying asking to marry someone you love is the biggest thing in the world at the moment, especially with everything thats happenning...if you are meant to marry that person it will happen regardless....but let people recite ziarat e ashura to understand how powerful it is.

We can't dictate to people what they should ask for, because that can dettach somebody from their Lord.........you can make better use of anything, but inshallah we all get to be at your level brother labbaik ya khamenai when we can all start using our brains and putting them to good use...

LABBAIIKKK YA HUSSAIN

...i mean sorry LABBAIK YA KHAMENAI

(BUT I WILL CUSS PEOPLE WHO DO WANNA SPEND THEIR TIME DOING 3AMAAL CUZ OF SOMEONE THEY FANCY :lol: THAT'S JUST LOSERNESS!!!)

Thanks for the information brova....unfortunately a soulmate will not suffice for me...I need soulmates ...ya get me and I most DEFINITELY aint gonna get one from khoja match :lol: authobillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! niqqahhh please i aint no kojak!!!

This is the REAL shiamatch but it's disguised as a discussion forum!! TRUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSST ME

ENOUGH UNDERCOVER COUPLES ON HERE!!!

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

Thanks for the information brova....unfortunately a soulmate will not suffice for me...I need soulmates ...ya get me and I most DEFINITELY aint gonna get one from khoja match :lol: authobillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! niqqahhh please i aint no kojak!!!

This is the REAL shiamatch but it's disguised as a discussion forum!! TRUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSST ME

Those who let out such secrets, are quickly eliminated lol.

(salam)

You and me on the same level , bre ... PM me .. and tell me more yeh...

Peace

(salam)

oh wow ! from tomorrow onwards , anyone can recite ziarat-e-Ashura for 40 days to get laid ( thru Mutah) ... Do justice to Ziarat-e-Ashura... Ziarat-e-Ashura is not for our worldly gains ... It a code which will guide you and teach you how to be a kerbalai/Hussaini .. and please dont get emotional .. God has given you a lovely thing called "brain" to think...I am not restricting anyone ... All I am saying is , we can make better use of Ziarat-e-Ashura ... Honestly , I am bot gonna buy any of that BS.. and I am saying that because I have listened to 9 hours of lectures given by Syed Jawwad Naqvi on Kerbala and Ziarat=e=Ashura ( one of the top 3 students of Ayatollah Jawwad Amouli)...

Peace

Alaykum salam labbaik :), "Ziarat-e-Ashura is not for our worldly gains ..." Where have you read this?? Please cite the book/ online website.

"Please dont get emotional .. God has given you a lovely thing called "brain" to think.." No1 is getting emotional :), and alhamdullilah I surely know that Allah swt has given us a lovely thing called brain to think (No relevance, so dont understand why bring it up here, i am sure everyone knows about this).

"I am not restricting anyone ." Labbaik please read your posts above and rethink about whether you are restricting people on this forum or not.

"All I am saying is , we can make better use of Ziarat-e-Ashura ... Honestly , I am bot gonna buy any of that BS.. and I am saying that because I have listened to 9 hours of lectures given by Syed Jawwad Naqvi on Kerbala and Ziarat=e=Ashura ( one of the top 3 students of Ayatollah Jawwad Amouli)..."

I respect your view and you have a right to your view, likewise I have a right to my way of thinking/ my views and opinions... you should learn how to respect that and not just mine all who think differently and not the way you do :). Because if we all thought the same way this world would have been very bland today.

Take care

^^ hmm I actually agree with Leila.

What you want to ask for from God is upto you. Something trivial to you might be the biggest thing in the world to the next person. Am not saying asking to marry someone you love is the biggest thing in the world at the moment, especially with everything thats happenning...if you are meant to marry that person it will happen regardless....but let people recite ziarat e ashura to understand how powerful it is.

We can't dictate to people what they should ask for, because that can dettach somebody from their Lord.........you can make better use of anything, but inshallah we all get to be at your level brother labbaik ya khamenai when we can all start using our brains and putting them to good use...

LABBAIIKKK YA HUSSAIN

...i mean sorry LABBAIK YA KHAMENAI

(BUT I WILL CUSS PEOPLE WHO DO WANNA SPEND THEIR TIME DOING 3AMAAL CUZ OF SOMEONE THEY FANCY :lol: THAT'S JUST LOSERNESS!!!)

Fancy?? :) or should I say like/ love for marriage? lol, Brother doing amaal to get a person you care for and want for marriage is not wrong- thats my view. Dont curse people, if you feel they are doing something wrong in your eyes, ask Allah swt to guide them right and give them more wisdom :).

Take care

(salam)

to find your soulmate log on to www.shiamatch.com or www.khojamatch.com or look for one of those old aunties.com in your family ...

Peace

I am sure the above sites will benefit all on the forum :D A big thank u for the sites hehe. But bro are you trying to say that just goin and finding your soulmates on the above sites will bestow you a pious loving hubby/ wify??

Everything is in the hands of Allah swt, if he does not want to bestow you with a hubby/ wify, being registered on the above sites even for 10 yrs will not give you a wify/ hubby :). Thats why it is important to do dua and ask him to bestow you with one, and if you have waited so long and yet havent found that right one then ask him to ease you from that waiting. Duas (supplications) is a means to humanbeings to converse with Allah swt :) then regardless of whatelse your wishes are you may ask him anything and make him a close friend to you.

(salam)

Peace

"Honestly , I am bot gonna buy any of that BS.."

:) Brother is it me or you getting all emotional? Calm calm calm down, we are not fighting each other, we are only discussing :). Are you goin to use vulgar words with initials to pass them off? huh. Also to remind you its against the rules. Please dont use such here again or anywhere on shiachat. Ahsant :)

"Honestly , I am bot gonna buy any of that BS.."

:) Brother is it me or you getting all emotional? Calm calm calm down, we are not fighting each other, we are only discussing :). Are you goin to use vulgar words with initials to pass them off? huh. Also to remind you its against the rules. Please dont use such here again or anywhere on shiachat. Ahsant :)

(salam)

First of all , I aint your brother .... Secondly , that was just a logical reply to your post and I am not fighting and I havent violated any SC rules ... :)...

Peace

Alaykum salam labbaik :), "Ziarat-e-Ashura is not for our worldly gains ..." Where have you read this?? Please cite the book/ online website.

"Please dont get emotional .. God has given you a lovely thing called "brain" to think.." No1 is getting emotional :), and alhamdullilah I surely know that Allah swt has given us a lovely thing called brain to think (No relevance, so dont understand why bring it up here, i am sure everyone knows about this).

"I am not restricting anyone ." Labbaik please read your posts above and rethink about whether you are restricting people on this forum or not.

"All I am saying is , we can make better use of Ziarat-e-Ashura ... Honestly , I am bot gonna buy any of that BS.. and I am saying that because I have listened to 9 hours of lectures given by Syed Jawwad Naqvi on Kerbala and Ziarat=e=Ashura ( one of the top 3 students of Ayatollah Jawwad Amouli)..."

I respect your view and you have a right to your view, likewise I have a right to my way of thinking/ my views and opinions... you should learn how to respect that and not just mine all who think differently and not the way you do :). Because if we all thought the same way this world would have been very bland today.

Take care

Fancy?? :) or should I say like/ love for marriage? lol, Brother doing amaal to get a person you care for and want for marriage is not wrong- thats my view. Dont curse people, if you feel they are doing something wrong in your eyes, ask Allah swt to guide them right and give them more wisdom :).

Take care

a) Unfortunately , I dont have any references atm ... However , You can find it out on www.islamimarkaz.com.. Listen to 9 lectures on Hammasa-e-Karbala and you will understand and you will find all your references in that lecture...and btw , it will be quite silly to use Duas/Qurans for worldly gains ..coz Quran is not here to increase our bank balance or Ziarat-e-Ashura is not a match making dua....

B) The reason why I asked you to use your brain was because , you got emotional and you were using common sense

c) Like I said , I am not restricting anyone... I just told you whatever religion says ....

d) Unfortunately, I dont respect your views , because they are not in line with the religion .... ( I guess Imam Hussain should have respected the views of Yazeed.. too bad , He rejected all of them ...) so kindly dont give me this western [Edited Out].

lets assume , you have two options getting married by reciting the dua or understanding the meaning of Kerbala/Islam.. Which one will you go for ?>.....

i suggest u read the book 'miracles of ziarat ashura'...theres a part where someone did it for this hajat and it worked

wat i dnt understand is when people go to karbala for their hajat, which is unaswered...but come back and do this amaal??

(salam)

I just dont want to repeat myself again and again

Peace