Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Looking for a JOb in Melbourne

• Basic Members

(bismillah)

(salam) Sallam Alaykom.. I am writing this on behalf of my friend.. a female muslim 18 yr old who is looking for work in North Melbourne.. she has been looking for work for ages .. if u can help in any way please do and inshalla u will be rewarded for ur help.. she has finished vce (yr 12) and is a skilled office worker who has completed cert.II in Business in TAFE and is currently studying cert.III in customer contact and she is half-way through it. She has done 2 workexperience plaements that were like short office jobs in community-based organisations. She is fluent in 2 languages- Eng and Arabic and is willing to learn new things. At this time, she is looking for a part-time job cause of uni and stuff but she can work max of 3 days and on weekends as well as on public holidays, school holidays and easter. Also, she can work in a retail or office job that is preferably in north melb.. If u have anything or know of any positions.. please reply soon.. maybe if u can suggest any volunteer opportunities that might enhance her employment opportunities that would be great... thanks

if u can reply here or send PM= whichever u want... :angel:

• Basic Members

:wacko: LOL.. mashalla.. man r u always that funny, bro.. u always have to find something funny in everything.. yea..so getting back to the topic in australia.. she could actually start working when she is 15 lol (that's where the AGES came from) :!!!: yea.. so what do u actually mean when u say regional shia community hub. I dnt get u there?

(wasalam)

amazing a 18 year old girl looking for job from ages....hehe <kidding>

any ways she will get a job soon INSHALLAH.

ask her to post her biodata to some regional shia community hub,generally they help in such cases.

• Banned

what i mean was if u have some Shia markaz (mosque) or some thing in ur area ,they always have kinda helping desk where they can provide JOB or some other help,i have no idea about autralia but in UAE we have this kinda facility,so u can try out there...

• Basic Members

(salam) :!!!: WOw.. mashalla.. that was quick.. yea.. inshalla i'll tell her to try it .. we have heaps of mosques and hussainias here.. i'll take ur advise and see how that goes... ur really helpfull.. thanks.. (wasalam) :angel:

what i mean was if u have some Shia markaz (mosque) or some thing in ur area ,they always have kinda helping desk where they can provide JOB or some other help,i have no idea about autralia but in UAE we have this kinda facility,so u can try out there...
  • Basic Members

(salam) lol .. to tell u the truth wallah i dnt know.. i put it there cause i thought it may mean ithna asharia... that's all.. yea..but one thing is for sure.. im not fundumentalist or anything :!!!: thanks for da help :angel:

No worries i help people in part time lol<kidding>

by the way what does usooli shia means?

does it means shia fundamentalist or some thing like tht? :huh:

• Advanced Member

salam everyone

i don't mean to spam, but this is for a really good cause! for the first time ever there will be a massive juloos/majlis held in Melbourne city centre, at Federation Square (opposite Flinders st. station) on the 16th of Feb this year. There will even be jamat salat after the speech (in english of course) with azaan recited on the loudspeaker!

for details please visit http://www.azadariinmelbourne.org/Welcome.html

and please request to join the facebook event http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=49133181645&ref=ts

... inshAllah we can all make this a huge success. tell everyone you know!

jazakAllah :)