Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Looking for female driving instructor in Melb.

• Advanced Member

Just ask your hubby to teach you. What use is a hubby if he cant even teach you. Like I always say, what use are parents/ in laws if they arent gonna take care of your children. They are experienced in child caring and they have nothing else to do so they should take care of our children. Thats what I am gonna do. Pack of my lil babies to my parents or in laws. They can deal with all the baby poo and runny nose and barfing and all that hogwash.

If your hubby is useless 'man' (because he cant teach you how to drive), the go to Google or Youtube are search for how to drive videos and just teach yourself how to drive. Take the car, say your shahadah, take it onto the highway and step on it. khalas all your fears of driving will be gone. You will be forced to drive with accuracy and react quickly and within like a few minutes you should have learnt how to drive.

The best advice I can give you is to forget how to drive. Normally teenagers and guys cant wait to learn how to drive. But I am not going to even learn how to drive. I will make up excuses until I cant hold off any longer because I dont want annoying friends and folk telling me lend my car to them or run errands for them. Jut use the public transport. Even Ayatollah Mahdi Hadavi does that even though hes an electrical engineer and should be able to afford a car.

• Basic Members

(bismillah) (salam) :!!!: Man..ur funny..

Thanks everyone for the replies ..

:angel:

Just ask your hubby to teach you. What use is a hubby if he cant even teach you. Like I always say, what use are parents/ in laws if they arent gonna take care of your children. They are experienced in child caring and they have nothing else to do so they should take care of our children. Thats what I am gonna do. Pack of my lil babies to my parents or in laws. They can deal with all the baby poo and runny nose and barfing and all that hogwash.

If your hubby is useless 'man' (because he cant teach you how to drive), the go to Google or Youtube are search for how to drive videos and just teach yourself how to drive. Take the car, say your shahadah, take it onto the highway and step on it. khalas all your fears of driving will be gone. You will be forced to drive with accuracy and react quickly and within like a few minutes you should have learnt how to drive.

The best advice I can give you is to forget how to drive. Normally teenagers and guys cant wait to learn how to drive. But I am not going to even learn how to drive. I will make up excuses until I cant hold off any longer because I dont want annoying friends and folk telling me lend my car to them or run errands for them. Jut use the public transport. Even Ayatollah Mahdi Hadavi does that even though hes an electrical engineer and should be able to afford a car.

• Advanced Member

Salam alaykum

Where abouts in Melbourne are you? My instructor was a female, Shia Iraqi lady but she teaches mainly in the northern suburbs i think. She's brilliant! And she charges much less than the usual rate. I can't remember how much but from memory it was around $35. I just found her business card, here's her mobile number:

0423 841 377 - Zainab