Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

INCREDIBLE,,PALEST

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Why wouldn't it be true? Ahmadinejad even met with a group of rabbis a while ago who were against Israel.

Well Jews believe in free speech, one of the few people of the MidEast that do. Rabbi Weiss is entitled to his belief but as Hamas found out this week Israel is not going away. If this guy was a Muslim and said something like that about a so-called Islamic country, he'd have a a Fatwa issues against him and be killed.

• Advanced Member
Well Jews believe in free speech, one of the few people of the MidEast that do. Rabbi Weiss is entitled to his belief but as Hamas found out this week Israel is not going away. If this guy was a Muslim and said something like that about a so-called Islamic country, he'd have a a Fatwa issues against him and be killed.

isreal is not going away ,,now,,,but that does not mean people should give up and go hoe,,oh wait they have no homes ,,,since their homes are either demolished,,bombarded ,,and giving out some nice uranium radiation that will stay their as long as their is life on earth.

at least this jew has freedom of speech and is saying what is right. Zionisms is terrorism,,,so called muslim terrorists have yet to ask a family of 14 to leave its house and go hide somewhere else ,,then ext day bomb that somewhere else and spray it with some chemicals to make sure they never come out.

WHY ARE YOU SO SHOCKED :huh: :squeez: ?

Everything he says is 100% true. Like many true Jews he is one who opposes the political movement called ZIONISM. Get it through your head that Zionists are not Jews. That's what they want you to believe, Torah says no.

i know the BIG diff between Zionism and Jews,,i have friends that are Jews here in Canada and where oppressed by Zionist regim in occupied palest.

but I have never seen a rabbi speak out bec they believe in patriotism. rabi ,,true Jews also believe palest is truly theirs and it runs thru al furat. not that i carry their beliefs against them ,,and them trying to find the promised land .

and fyi,,I think jews,,,are million times better than so called Arab and Muslims

they stick together

they work for the better of their country

for me ,,,Sharon,,leveny ,,olmert are more honorable than ANY MUSLIM ARABIC LEADER TODAY ,,who works and does nothing to save his fellow brothers..

at least these terrorists( and they are still bad people)..are terrorists against other nations,,,not THIER OWN.

let the Arab leader feel half as patriotic as though,,their would not be an israel( i hate that term,,its OCCUPIED PALEST)

for me ,,,Sharon,,leveny ,,olmert are more honorable than ANY MUSLIM ARABIC LEADER TODAY ,,who works and does nothing to save his fellow brothers..

What about Sayed Hassan Nasrallah or some of our great Shia scholars who are standing up aganist the oppressed? Shame on you if you truly regard the Zionist leaders as more honorable than these Arab Muslim heros that are standing up aganist the oppressors today.

Edited by Sally
  • Advanced Member
What about Sayed Hassan Nasrallah or some of our great Shia scholars who are standing up aganist the oppressed? Shame on you if you truly regard the Zionist leaders as more honorable than these Arab Muslim heros that are standing up aganist the oppressors today.

Wowaaaa hold it there before you get onyour high horse and start yapping

No leader is worth the dust sayed Hassan walks on

I meant Leaders in most Arab countriessuch as Egypthe made his people so poor more than 70 percent they kill each other for bread sleep on streets

How about what saddam did to his people

Look at Libya they can not go out after 8

Need more countries

I didnot say ALL Arab leaders but Most

These work on an American payroll supported by israel

Why did they do for their nations execept create corrupt goverments people starve and 10 percent have money

At least isreali leaders work for thier people Sharon barak Olmert all want to make Israel stronger not destroy it like saddam or Mubarak did

The great king of Saudi lives in a palace fit for 1000 of people while 50 percent of his people are poor and no one can protest for gaza

Disgusting

Yeah leaders that work for their nation are more honorable than those who work for their pockets against muslim brothers

FYI

I am half pales half Leb from south

I have cousins and friends who were in hizb and are died for great cause

These are my people no one dares compare them to anyone